Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 08-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future
Default Nine years long quest for GC finally ends today

After 9 years of being in the US and after years of waiting for the GC processing, the quest for GC finally ended today with the approval of I-485 and the welcome email from USCIS. It is an overwhelming feeling which puts an end to the saga of constant worrying about what will happen to my GC and whether Iíll have to leave US if the GC didnít work out for whatever reason. I have personally known several friends who had to leave to Canada after the unsuccessful bid for GC here and that experience didnít make this journey any easier.

I just want to thank all IV members (and immigrationportal members before IV) who have provided invaluable suggestions and help during this long, difficult, and sometimes depressing journey and I wish you all the best for those who are still in the process.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/28/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
feedfront has a spectacular aura about feedfront has a spectacular aura about feedfront has a spectacular aura about
Smile Congratz

Enjoy the freedom to work, travel & good luck!.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute ca_immigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats !

Congratulations my friend !

Do keep visiting (when you can -

Old 08-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCard_Dream View Post
After 9 years of being in the US and after years of waiting for the GC processing, the quest for GC finally ended today with the approval of I-485 and the welcome email from USCIS. It is an overwhelming feeling which puts an end to the saga of constant worrying about what will happen to my GC and whether Iíll have to leave US if the GC didnít work out for whatever reason. I have personally known several friends who had to leave to Canada after the unsuccessful bid for GC here and that experience didnít make this journey any easier.

I just want to thank all IV members (and immigrationportal members before IV) who have provided invaluable suggestions and help during this long, difficult, and sometimes depressing journey and I wish you all the best for those who are still in the process.
Congrats !! It must have felt really cool to see such an email.

Notice from your profile, you had mentioned as EB3, Since EB3 is "U" for all categories, I thiink you might be @ EB2 Category. Can you please update your profile and also good luck on your approval.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/07/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dream comes trueÖ

Congrats GCard_Dream, enjoy the freedom!

Old 08-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01-05-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-02-2007
Compare
Frederic is on a distinguished road
Default Congrats

Congrats and good luck.

Best Regards
Fred

Old 08-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future

Thank you.

When I created my profile on IV, I only had EB3 labor approved. My company filed another labor under EB2 which was only approved this year and PD for EB2 is current. I'll certainly update my provide on IV with the updated info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_check View Post
Congrats !! It must have felt really cool to see such an email.

Notice from your profile, you had mentioned as EB3, Since EB3 is "U" for all categories, I thiink you might be @ EB2 Category. Can you please update your profile and also good luck on your approval.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Hong Kong
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
keiryu is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! My lawyer recommended against switching to EB2 even though I am in a managerial position and have ample work experience due to the poor economy. He cited that there were many unemployed and it would be difficult to convince through PERM that no qualified candidates were available. Is that what you did or did you obtain your masters?

Old 08-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of
Default Congrats

Congrats....Enjoy the Freedom of GC.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
chaukas is just really nice chaukas is just really nice chaukas is just really nice chaukas is just really nice
Default What is your PD ?

Your Profile pd of Sep 2005 is not current. Asking bcoz my PD is April 2004.

Quote:
Thank you.

When I created my profile on IV, I only had EB3 labor approved. My company filed another labor under EB2 which was only approved this year and PD for EB2 is current. I'll certainly update my provide on IV with the updated info.
$520 to date . $20 per month.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/07/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/31/2007
Compare
Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future Jerrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaukas View Post
Your Profile pd of Sep 2005 is not current. Asking bcoz my PD is April 2004.
He is EB2-ROW, which is current always

Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats.

Could you please update your profile with your dates to help others in the IV tracker.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 08-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
IfYouSeekAmy is a jewel in the rough IfYouSeekAmy is a jewel in the rough IfYouSeekAmy is a jewel in the rough IfYouSeekAmy is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!!!!

Quote:

Old 08-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/18/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2012
Compare
looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute looneytunezez has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats.....

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

[Anything said is not LEGAL advise, consult an attorney!]

Donated $200+$500 - Advocacy Day - Apr & Sep 2011
Donated $100 - HR 3012 action item - Nov 2011

Recurring Monthly $ contributor since July 2009.
($2500+ and counting)...

PD : May 2008 EB2 India
I-140 Status : APPROVED - Apr 2009

Old 08-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Congrats

Congrats, you deserve it! Enjoy the moment and don't forget to visit IV.

Good Luck for all your future endeavors!

Shana