Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Compare
pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future
Default How Did All Those Employment-Based Numbers Get "Used" So Quickly?

does anybody know what is the content of the url
How Did All Those Employment-Based Numbers Get "Used" So Quickly? on aila website. it requires a login therfore does anybody know what is the content.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 07-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Compare
pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future

I see you have picked up a fight with a lot of people with your negative attitude. Please leave this forum. We are already depressed and we dont need people like you picking fights with everybody and being negative.

I assume you have already applied your 485 and you are being negative on others who have missed out on 485 filing because of USCIS mean speritedness. lawsuit is one option to address our grevience and you are trashing it. get out of here. You already have a red dot on your profile which means people like you are not welcome here

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqwe2k
"Everybody knows what are the pro and cons." How can you be that sure ???? Man, you are talking like if you know something, the whole world knows that.

Just tell me the date when the july 2nd filers will get their I-485 copies back. Do you have an answer ? Will you get by oct 2007 ?

The reason I am in this thread, because, I am answering to the posts people are asking me, and where I feel I have something to contribute.. If there is something in other threads, I will surely jump in. Don't worry.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Andorra
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
akp can only hope to improve
Default why not

Quote:
I don't plan too..

Because, once oct 2007 visa bulletin comes out, and if I am eligible, and if USCIS does not return my copies by then, then, I won't be able to file on time. So, many have send there I-485's on July 2nd, that it may take 4-5 months to open and see what is inside and send them back.
If they can process 66000 applications in 15 days, they certainly can just return the apps in 3 months

Old 07-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold

If you have something positive to contribute please do it asap on following threads..

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...6850#post96850
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...6932#post96932
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994

no hard feeling but everybody knows what is good for them..

Quote:
"Everybody knows what are the pro and cons." How can you be that sure ???? Man, you are talking like if you know something, the whole world knows that.

Just tell me the date when the july 2nd filers will get their I-485 copies back. Do you have an answer ? Will you get by oct 2007 ?

The reason I am in this thread, because, I am answering to the posts people are asking me, and where I feel I have something to contribute.. If there is something in other threads, I will surely jump in. Don't worry.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Jbpvisa is on a distinguished road
Default "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 07070363 (posted Jul. 3, 2007)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitha
does anybody know what is the content of the url
How Did All Those Employment-Based Numbers Get "Used" So Quickly? on aila website. it requires a login therfore does anybody know what is the content.

How Did All Those Employment-Based Numbers Get "Used" So Quickly?
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 07070363 (posted Jul. 3, 2007)"

AILA members have been receiving reports from multiple officials within
USCIS indicating that USCIS HQ recently issued instructions to pull for
adjudication every employment-based case that had been pending for more than
six months, regardless of whether background checks were cleared. USCIS
offices report having worked all of the weekend of June 30, 2007, to comply
with these instructions. This was apparently to use up as many visa numbers
as possible in order to try to cut off receipt of new filings when most
employment-based visa categories came current on 7/1/07.

Note that this information has not been confirmed by USCIS HQ

Old 07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
answers_seeker is on a distinguished road
Default asdqwe2k - are you really who you say you are ?

Quote:
I don't plan too..

Because, once oct 2007 visa bulletin comes out, and if I am eligible, and if USCIS does not return my copies by then, then, I won't be able to file on time. So, many have send there I-485's on July 2nd, that it may take 4-5 months to open and see what is inside and send them back.
Based on above , I understand you are waiting for the VB to become current to file your 485. If I am not mistaken you are saying you don't plan to file as you are not sure if they will send you back your packet in time to reapply in oct when the dates move again.

BUT, then again I found this post by you from 04-17-2007 which in your own words .."I applied on Feb 12 and got my EAD yesterday.. This is my 4th EAD and from NSC.. I applied 3 1/2 months before my current one expires.."

So which is correct and why are you wasting time on these forums while you can use AC21 and move on ? Why are you so passionate about IV only pursuing a bill that is not even active any more ( though I am very much confident it is very much on their agenda).?

And oh by the way do you have any inside information that the packets wont be sent back by oct ? All it takes for whoever is handling this is to open and as soon as they see 485 and no 140..just put it back and send it.. They dont even have to worry about which country the person is from as everything is U. USCIS not sending back my packet before oct is the least of my worries now.

Whether a lawsuit will happen or not, whether anything will come out of it or not is irrelevant ..mistakes did happen and explanations need to be given.Taking this lying down is the biggest mistake we can even do. Please do not push your agenda single mindedly on a group of people who are already stressed out and concerned regarding this fiasco.

Regards

Old 07-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2005
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2007
Compare
Raju is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
It is absolutely right they can use 14000 per month, thats why so many were approved. But, do you guys also know that that there may be already 46000 applicaitions that may have been recieved by new filers in June 1 to june 30, when dates moved in the previous visa bulletin..

Like it happened with H1 visas, where number visas got allocated in 2 days and they taken by lottery for rest of the cases .. No one filed a lawsuit then...

This time also there are no visa numbers available.

Unpercedented response by June filers caused Unprecedented reaction on July 2 ..

So get over it...
What F**K are you talking about.If you do not know something ask. The stuff you wrote in the post does not make sense. First learn how it works and then comment on it. If you do not know ask, do not make statements.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all

With this people know why asdqwe2k is against lawsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by answers_seeker
Based on above , I understand you are waiting for the VB to become current to file your 485. If I am not mistaken you are saying you don't plan to file as you are not sure if they will send you back your packet in time to reapply in oct when the dates move again.

BUT, then again I found this post by you from 04-17-2007 which in your own words .."I applied on Feb 12 and got my EAD yesterday.. This is my 4th EAD and from NSC.. I applied 3 1/2 months before my current one expires.."

So which is correct and why are you wasting time on these forums while you can use AC21 and move on ? Why are you so passionate about IV only pursuing a bill that is not even active any more ( though I am very much confident it is very much on their agenda).?

And oh by the way do you have any inside information that the packets wont be sent back by oct ? All it takes for whoever is handling this is to open and as soon as they see 485 and no 140..just put it back and send it.. They dont even have to worry about which country the person is from as everything is U. USCIS not sending back my packet before oct is the least of my worries now.

Whether a lawsuit will happen or not, whether anything will come out of it or not is irrelevant ..mistakes did happen and explanations need to be given.Taking this lying down is the biggest mistake we can even do. Please do not push your agenda single mindedly on a group of people who are already stressed out and concerned regarding this fiasco.

Regards

Old 07-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2005
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2007
Compare

a someone ban asdqwe2k. He is either an anti-immigrant or an immigrant who does not want anyone else to get into this country

Old 07-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2008
Chargeability
:
Iceland
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2008
Compare
ksurjan will become famous soon enough
Default asdqwe2k leave us alone

folks please stop responding to asdqwe2k . He has his own agenda of stopping the law suite. He calims to have filed recently meanwhile he has an EAD from god knows when. Lets concentrate on what we need to do here.

Quote:
You really misunderstood me.. I have two reasons for my negative posts..

1. You can be part of the lawsuit, if you filed your I-485.. If you filed then I don't mind.. I am not against anyone filing I-485 for the case of lawsuit. But, if you are going file your I-485 in next one month, and if your file gets stuck with uscis where it takes time to open the cases and send the reply back to, then you will not have enought time to file for Oct 2007.. Just like it happened in Apr 2001, when many got stuck and could not file second labor.. You may not get your I-485 copies back for oct 2007 filing if they become current for some of the countries and some of the members..

2.immigraionvoice.org came into existence even before this fiasco, the main goal was not to file this useless lawsuit and request for more funds for this cause.. It was to give awareness in washington to bring out bills and support bills related to legal immigration.. The lawsuit is going to distract the main goal and resource for this..

Now it is upto you to decide why I am being so negative.. I am warning future I-485 filers for this month and current immigrationvoice.org contributers about the above two points..

Old 07-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/08/2007
Chargeability
:
Bulgaria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Compare
Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbpvisa
How Did All Those Employment-Based Numbers Get "Used" So Quickly?
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 07070363 (posted Jul. 3, 2007)"

AILA members have been receiving reports from multiple officials within
USCIS indicating that USCIS HQ recently issued instructions to pull for
adjudication every employment-based case that had been pending for more than
six months, regardless of whether background checks were cleared.
USCIS
offices report having worked all of the weekend of June 30, 2007, to comply
with these instructions. This was apparently to use up as many visa numbers
as possible in order to try to cut off receipt of new filings when most
employment-based visa categories came current on 7/1/07.

Note that this information has not been confirmed by USCIS HQ
Ok, I had a really long day today and I am so tired, I just want to clarify this if you don't mind. So it's basically saying that people who have submitted their i485's 6 months ago or more are going to get approved. So, someone, like me for example, who submitted his i485 (labor approved) barely 2 months ago is in the same situation as those who missed the July 2 deadline (meaning will have to keep waiting in pending status until the 2008 visas are available)?

Old 07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Lithuania
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
danila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yep.. They all got used up by June 1 to June 30 new filers.. Whats the surprise ??

They still have to send reciepts to June filers, and they may not have enough visas for those June filers too, until they open them... A lot of June filers are still waiting for reciept notices..

Well, the visas are allocated to the applications that are approved or about to be approved. June applications hardly qualify for that.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2005
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by danila
Well, the visas are allocated to the applications that are approved or about to be approved. June applications hardly qualify for that.
Please do not repond to the a**h*** asdqwe2k. He is nit an immigrant. He is an anti -immigrant

Old 07-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
avi will become famous soon enough

can someone change the title of this thread please:
BREAKING News :
Everytime i open IV on my browser my heart skips a beat reading 'BREAKING News'....

Old 07-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
gkdgopi is on a distinguished road
Default I agree

I have been following his posts for sometime now, for some reason he likes the retrogression and ofcourse tries to justify against lawsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju
Please do not repond to the a**h*** asdqwe2k. He is nit an immigrant. He is an anti -immigrant

Closed Thread