Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up New England Chapter

I will take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who showed the courage by joining us at Washington DC.

It was a great pleasure meeting all the people from the New England area. I finally got a chance to put a face to all the names with whom i have talked on conference calls. This was just an amazing experience and i am hoping we will get a chance to have more such experiences and we will keep on continuing our efforts till the time we get the system fixed.

Folks, the rally was a huge success. The situation room (15th, 16th, 17th) was an example of all the positive energy which was builing up for the rally.
The reception(17th) was a showcase of IV. The rally(18th) was the final bang.

But inspite of having so many people affected from the GREEN CARD delays from the New England area, we just had a few folks show up at the rally. This was really disappointing.

I am sure there must be a very good reason for that. But if you have any doubts, we will really like to talk to you and clarify your doubts.

As i always say.

GO IV GO
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deardar has a spectacular aura about deardar has a spectacular aura about

Kudos to you and other folks who made a difference.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold
Default Look to the next step

We need people from the various congressional districts from MA, NH, VT, ME and RI to get in touch with us. This is in order to talk to the congressmen \ congresswomen and make them aware of our issues. We need to make them understand.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bump......

Come on folks from New England area join the chapter. Let plan a meet and decide on our future actions.