Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Visitor and business visa
Click to log in with Facebook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vij2009 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Visitor Visa - Administrative Processing

My parents went to Mumbai consulate for visitor visa, VO issued visa for my mother but my father's visa is kept pending under section 221g (Administrative Processing). After two days my father got call from Mumbai consulate and they asked my father to bring another state's police verification. We do not have any connection (Family, Business or any) with that state. I do not understand why they have asked for it. Has any one gone through such kind of situation? Does anyone have any idea how to get the Police verification for a out of state personal?

Please help.

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote