Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
imhrb is on a distinguished road
Default No fingerprinting / biometrics

Like many others we have been waiting for our AOS application to be approved for over 2 years. But the strange thing is, I did get an EAD approved but they never called me in for fingerprinting and Biometrics. I know I had to do the non-immigration "registration" that was initiated a few years ago and they had taken my fingerprints and biometrics, is that why they didn't call me in again? since they already have it?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/24/2007
Compare
like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts like_watching_paint_dry is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhrb
Like many others we have been waiting for our AOS application to be approved for over 2 years. But the strange thing is, I did get an EAD approved but they never called me in for fingerprinting and Biometrics. I know I had to do the non-immigration "registration" that was initiated a few years ago and they had taken my fingerprints and biometrics, is that why they didn't call me in again? since they already have it?
I had to get the fingerprints and retinal scan the last time I went out of the country and had to get the visa stamping done. But I don't think it was termed as non-immigrant "registration".

Are you stuck in FBI name check? You can call CIS and check the status.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I have called them many times and did everything possible.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

And yeah, it was called "Special Registration" and it was introduced towards the end of 2001 I think.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
gcseeker2002 has a spectacular aura about gcseeker2002 has a spectacular aura about gcseeker2002 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhrb
Good to know this !