Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts
Default Wow

WOW.. I am jealous of you guys.. So much time to spare.. I was begging for a few min whole last week and even now..

IV Core... where are you...
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra102 View Post
akkakrla, we are barely scratching surface here. We, Indians can stoop to any depth to spite each other. Even 1000 years of servitude under Muslim and British invaders failed to unite us as one people. It is in our genes to hate each other. We can lick foreigners boots but won't shake hands with our own people.
Well said.. But we are fulfilling someone else's interests here.. Didnt see this many posts for any other good threads

Old 03-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Yes.

Quote:
It is in our genes to hate each other. We can lick foreigners boots but won't shake hands with our own people.
At least we are united on this.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice

Quote:
akkakrla, we are barely scratching surface here. We, Indians can stoop to any depth to spite each other. Even 1000 years of servitude under Muslim and British invaders failed to unite us as one people. It is in our genes to hate each other. We can lick foreigners boots but won't shake hands with our own people.
I take offense to that statement, as an indian whose immediate family consists of three members currently serving the indian defense forces, this is an insult of their service and sacrifice to the nation and its unity.

Dont make blanket statements just to flame a situation.

Last edited by bugmenot; 03-02-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future

As far as I know, the statistics USCIS have released in the past, they have been allocating 7% of 140K to Indian citizens and not less than 1/3rd to each category. The problem is we're just too many in number...
Quote:
Originally Posted by transpass View Post
Most importantly, CIS also played it's part in retrogression. Imagine all the wasted EB visa numbers over the past few years due to bureaucratic inefficiency! If not for that, most likely we would not be having this discussion at all...

Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
I take offense to that statement, as an indian whose immediate family consists of three members currently serving the indian defense forces, this is an insult of their service and sacrifice to the nation and its unity.

Dont make blanket statements just to flame a situation.
It was sort of a rhetorical statement and was not meant to insult anyone. I meant to express my anguish over the divisive argument going on on this thread.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage View Post
As far as I know, the statistics USCIS have released in the past, they have been allocating 7% of 140K to Indian citizens and not less than 1/3rd to each category. The problem is we're just too many in number...
Yeah that's true, but had they gotten their act together in terms of spill over allocations few years ago, more people from India/China would have gotten their GCs. They started doing spillover allocations since last year only...Well, better late than never...

Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light

You are a jealousy AH

I am sure your employer is Telugu...
So soon he will find out you are a basterd he will kick on your ass. You will go back and need to find a place on footh path in your own State..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telugus_Flooding_USA View Post
Firstly most Telugu reading this thread know what I'm about to mention is mostly true.

The current visa mess/retrogression is significantly related to the flood of the ppl coming from Andra Pradesh. The reality is although the H1/L1 visa is open for all, majority of the visas taken are by Indians and within that most of them are consumed by one group(that is telugus). Not all , but majority of Telugus are basically unqualified, fake resume, fake degree candidates. Dont tell me, the stupid argument, which I've heard from other Telugus, that they are most intelligent computer grads etc etc. We all know its big BS!

There are intelligent ppl in every class. I feel sorry for those IIT grads who can't get H1 past these years, since the fake diploma holder of QA/Testing got lucky with lottery. Its USICS fault, that they can't distinguish between both. But I'm glad I'm expressing this.

The body shoppers in and around hyderabad etc. have caused this huge backlog. These ppl spread like anything. Let me pls reiterate, I'm not being discriminatory against any Indian. But the reality is, we all know how many of these ppl who come from Andra Pradesh are fake. They have exploited the US visa system. Its sad but most this community folks have made a huge mess for the rest of the Indians here(from all other states).

These ppl have exploited the system by fake degrees. They have bought labors and gotten GCs , through there own brethren! in Andra. They even hire there own ppl mostly. I know most of the indians from other states know how likely are there chances to get hired by a telugu when competing against another telugu for the same job!

They tell us not to discriminate, but always stay as a community, consuming every opportunity/resource by hook or by crook. I admit, they have the right and have done so by finding loopholes. This is ofcourse a dog eat dog world. So here I am , using my another right to express and convey to expose the realities as a blog.(Although we know this is true and just accept this). This is not a hate expression. But most of you have flooded and destroyed the lives of the rest of the Indians, who have followed/played by the rules.

US immigration system doesn't see this. They treat us all as Indians, but the fact is if they have a quota based system against each country, its unfair to see the rest of indians(from other other states) suffering. They should put a cap on Telugus too. Either they should completely remove the quota system or making it more intelligent(wishful thinking!).
What these fake candidates have done is great for them , but at the cost of screwing the rest of us.

Now, I think I am ready for all the red dots and rebukes, but I'm glad I wrote this. No offense to the rightful candidates whether Telugu or not. But we know most of it is true!

PS: I do have some good genuine telugu friends, who sadly do believe that most ppl from there state are into fake degrees!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light telugu_power is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by champu View Post
Not sure how many of Iowa guys are from AP? That may tell us something.
From
AP, GUJARAT and Tamil Nadu

Old 03-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
I keep hearing the word 'gulti' a lot, someone used it in this thread as well, what does it mean, can someone explain...very curious!!
Hey did you ever heard about... these

ARAVA
GUJJU/Cunning fox
Mallu/Sex Workers
I can list but ...Still I have some manners (Left very few after this fukin thread)

Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Dear Super Moderator...

For this very reason.. I have started the other thread...

Where are you from the morning (last 12 hours) when most people talking non sense on this.. and And thread start is having... So many green... Can't you see this...

Where were you my friend..

Last edited by nixstor; 03-02-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
2007-05-23
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
2007-07-02
Compare
nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute

I was away from IV forums for the weekend and today.

Come here at 7 EST, there is a mini war going on the forum with people fighting,dividing and fracturing the community into pieces.

As some one else pointed, User Endlesswait created this new id and achieved what he wanted.

To the guys who are participating in this worth less discussion about the facts/fiction of this post, Do you understand what is looming over our heads as a whole?

Jeez! Guys, Give me a break and stop the crap.

We did not stop people from discussing non immigration related matters because we want this community to get stronger & function as a cohesive group.

Please do some thing useful rather than responding to rants and protectionist posts. Do not waste the freedom on the forums and force us to do things we do not intend to do.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of ssingh92 has much to be proud of
Default I am from UP

Now I know you guys have left UP and BIHAR far behind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute my friend from Hyderabad is saying that only thing left here is war between KAMA and Reddy!!!!!!!!!!! I asked what does it mean. He said will explain......!!!!!!!!!!!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts
Default Let's create a thread pool.

Guys,

I am planning to create pre-initialized threads for bashing people from gujarat, marashtra, kerala etc. I am pretty sure we will need them soon. Thought it might save everybody some trouble, and let people focus on real task of mudslinging.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
2007-05-23
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
2007-07-02
Compare
nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by telugu_power View Post
Dear Super Moderator...

For this very reason.. I have started the other thread...

Where are you from the morning (last 12 hours) when most people talking non sense on this.. and And thread start is having... So many green... Can't you see this...

Where were you my friend..

Where I was??

Grow up! Dude. F Y I, I have a job.. I have a family and some times my work keeps me so busy that I don't get on to the forums.

We are all grown ups and be ashamed that you are expecting policing and moderation 24 X 7

If you dont stop your rants and unnecessary posts to seek attention, I will have to take the necessary action.

Closed Thread