BPEC should oursource their work to speed up the certification process!
Those people who are all stuck in Labor certification.
1. What are the options going forward if our labors are not certified?.
2. What are the chances that BEC people are not able to meet their deadline (sep 30) in clearing LC?
3. Is there a justice and truth in life? Or everything depends only on time and luck?.
4. What if some of us get laid off.........our path ends?.
5. Is there something GOOD waiting for all of us?.
Waiting .......waiting...........waiting................wa iting sucks!.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Recruitment process for labor certification||ruwanb||PERM Processing||17||12-23-2010 11:40 AM|
|GC speed in future||good idea||All other Green Card Issues||35||07-30-2009 12:26 AM|
|Speed up the EAD process||Axilleus||Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications||0||09-28-2007 02:27 PM|
|I-140 approval speed up 485?||averagedesi||Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins||1||06-22-2007 05:12 PM|
|Labor Certification -NonRIR process||modefrau||All other Green Card Issues||2||05-22-2006 10:20 PM|