Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice
Default RFE on 140: Help

Hi ,
One of my friends applied for his GC thru a consulting company which he does not work for...He used to work for the company but left that company before he decided to file with them...Since he has good relations with the company, they decided to file for him.
The company recently filed his I140 but they got a RFE on I140. INS wants to know why does the company want to hire him and why he left the company in the first place..does anyone in the forum has a similar experience to share...The RFE is actually for the conmpany but the owner wants my friend to write a letter and mail it to the lawyer. Any help is appreciated.

Contributed #5 for HIGH Five Drive (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20183)

Called Senators and sent Mails....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Chargeability
:
Brazil
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Compare
Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future Ramba has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoooom View Post
Hi ,
One of my friends applied for his GC thru a consulting company which he does not work for...He used to work for the company but left that company before he decided to file with them...Since he has good relations with the company, they decided to file for him.
The company recently filed his I140 but they got a RFE on I140. INS wants to know why does the company want to hire him and why he left the company in the first place..does anyone in the forum has a similar experience to share...The RFE is actually for the conmpany but the owner wants my friend to write a letter and mail it to the lawyer. Any help is appreciated.
First, employer or his agent only reply to RFE, not your friend.

Second, it is a simple stright forward RFE, unless INS found some fishy thing (or doubting as it is a bonafide sponsership) as employee not working for sponser. May be they are trying to control future employee loop hole. Employer can write the reason why he left and why they want to hire him back. It is a strightforward easy question to answer.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice zoooom is just really nice

Thanks!

Contributed #5 for HIGH Five Drive (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20183)

Called Senators and sent Mails....