Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2006
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 48
sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts sonia_sd is infamous around these parts
Default :))

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomment View Post
This is the best reply you came up with?? Shows your retardness. Go look at your other Andhra friend's(ita) reply he atleast has some point to support his argument. You guys dont even care about being united if hyderabad was not part of telangana. I know your kind very well, your greed is limitless. Try to think of poor farmers dying in Telangana,Vidharba etc.
See...If you know anything about AP I can bring up some more, I felt you dont know anything about it, hence I felt its point less arguing with you. SORRY !
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #32  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 208
niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute
Default want make any damn differance

it want make any differance to the life of people living in ether Andhra or Telangana, it will just create one more chief minister and 50 other cabinet minister who will milk the state and fill their own pockets. We have seen new creation of state in india which did not change life of any individual.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #33  
Old 12-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
greatandhra has a spectacular aura about greatandhra has a spectacular aura about
Default reply to letstalklc

letstalklc,

Do you really think that these leaders KCR, VH, KK, DS etc will develop telangana state once it's formed.

If so what stopping then to do the same now.

For the last 20 years I didn't see any one asking for development for this region but now they are only talking about separate state.

You can still do the development activities while demanding for separate state right?

But they are not interested in development, even after telangana state is formed they won't do any thing better.

We have to change the leaders but not the state borders.
---

There are 10 districts in Telangana, 9 in Andhra and 4 in Rayalaseema. Out of these 7 districts in Telangana, 3 in Andhra and 1 in Rayalaseema are considered severely backward districts which means 70% of districts in Telangana are backward while in Andhra it is 35% and in Rayalaseema it is 25%. Apart from these there are some areas in all parts of the state which are also backward.

How can you say only 3 in Andhra and 1 in Rayalaseema are severely backward districts?
what is your definition for severity?

45% of the state income comes from Telangana region. When it comes to utilization of funds, the share of Telangana is only 28%.

Can you share the source for this info. I want to take a look at this.

Normally canals are dug to supply water to the crops from rivers for cultivation. The amount of land cultivated through canals in just Guntur district is more than the land cultivated with canals in entire Telangana region.

This is not true, even in costal andhra there are so many places without water supply.
Entire prakasam dt expect couple of Mandals does not have any water supply for cultivation.

Nagarjuna sagar dam is built in Nalgonda district which is in Telangana but majority of the water from the dam is used for Krishna and Guntur district. The original dam was supposed to be build much ahead of its present location but the location was changed so that it falls in the Telangana region. Due to the construction of the dam several hectares of Lime stone mines vanished as part of the dam back waters. Everyone know that lime stone is used for producing cement. Even the natural resources were not allowed to remain.

This is not true. Don't think like uneducated person. Can you tell me one project that is constructed without loosing some land for back waters. Few hectares for lime stone land is negligible if you compare the advantages of big project.

Regarding location, when a project is proposed they will consider so many locations after studying the advantages and disadvantages the place will be decided.

The current location is best for Sagar because of the shortest distance between two hills which means less Dam to construct and less expensive.

Don't you remember only because of this location Sagar dam was survived for the October floods(one of it's kind in couple of hundred years) double than it's capacity flood was handled by Sagar and Srisailam.

Fluorinated water problem is only in Nalgonda district which has not been resolved since decades.

Not true, there are places in prakasam district also have this problem.

Two major rivers Krishna and Tungabhadra enter the state of AP in the district of Mahaboobnagar(the biggest district in Telangana) but the district always remains the worst draught hit areas along with Anantapur because there is no project and process with which the water can be utilized. The plans for utilization has been pending for decades.


We don't need one project for one district. Again you should blame leaders from telangana. Why Marri Chenna Reddy didn't started even single project. Why all these leaders from telangana didn't concentrate in developing this area?

Because if this place is developed then there is no cause for them to do blackmail politics.

KCR served as MP for 5 years and Union minister for @2 years before that he was key leader in TDP what are his contributions to this regions development. What about Davender goud? KK? VH? DS? what about all these couch leaders.

Nothing, they don't want this region to be developed so that they can ask for separate state and they can become rulers.

RDS (Rajolibanda Diversion Scheme) is build in Mahaboobnagar to provide water to 85000 hectares of land in the district. The leaders of Rayalaseems blasted the gates of RDS and water is supplied to KC (Kurnool-Cudapah) canal while only remaining water, if any, is supplied to the lands in Mahaboobnagar.

I am not able to recall if this happened in last twenty years.
Then what all these leaders like KCR,DC,VH,KK etc are doing.

Telangana leaders blocked water supply to godavari districts from a dam in Khammam district.

3 TMC of water from Gandipet is sufficient to supply drinking water to our city. Every year 1700 TMC of water is wasted and is flown into Bay of Bengal from river Godavari. Starting from Nizambad to Bay of Bengal there is no project allowed to build on Godavari. If it is built leaders in Godavari districts fear that the fertile lands in the area may fall short of water. If the Godavari water is utilized properly, there will be no scarcity for food grains in our state.

That's correct, that why YSR started building so many projects at the same time.
We should blame our previous rulers but shouldn't blame Andhra people for this.



In Telangana regions, only few areas cultivate one crop a year and very rarely two crops a year while most of the land doesn’t even cultivate single crop. In both the Godavari districts, Krishna and Guntur district, two crops a year is common and there are times where even 3 crops a year are cultivated. The only reason is WATER.

Don't spread false assumptions. There are so many areas in Krishna, godavari and guntur districts which depends on rain fall.

Government issue G.O.’s for implicating its decisions. G.O number 610 is the longest non implicated G.O in the history of AP. The G.O was issued in 1986 by late NTR who was then the CM of AP, which is not yet implicated. The G.O speaks about the share of Telangana employees in Government jobs in Telangana region.

You came all the way to USA for a job and you are asking for telengana share in employees?

What is this? It's similar to the reservation system.

33% of the population in Mahaboobnagar district have left the district for livelihood to different parts of the state due to draught and majority of them are working as daily labour. No other district has so many people who fled the home place due to lack of livelihood and working as daily labour.

From Guntur and Prakasam districts so many people went to Nizam and Karnataka to cultivate land because they don't have livelihood at their own place.

There are 25 plus government degree colleges in Krishna, Kadapa and Guntur district while there is not even a single government degree college in Ranga Reddy district.

This is totally wrong. Most of the degree colleges in Guntur, Krishna are first stated with the contributions from local people,after time gov start giving aid to these colleges.

Still today all these colleges are managed by their members.
And are sure there is not even a single gov degree college in RR district.

In andhra region there are only 4 universities, but there are so many universities in Hyd.
Hyd has International business school, IIT and there are so many defense factories around hyderabad.

Entire film industry, pharma industry, electronic media and IT industry is presented in hyderabad and surroundings.

Dairy development corporation of AP purchases milk from farmers across the state for distribution. For the same milk, in Andhra, the government pay Rs. 24 to the farmers and in Telangana they pay Rs. 22 per litre. Partiality is shown even in milk J

It's looks like your points are from pre 1983 time. After NTR this was changed and you don't know about it.
AP diary corp don't purchase milk directly from farmers. The regional dairies like Sangam in Guntur, Krishna diary and prakasam diary they purchases milk and they can have differences in price.

In between 2005-2008 government sold lands worth Rs. 20000 crores in and around Hyderabad which was utilized to build projects in Rayalaseema and Andhra.

It's just a blame, you forgot about the projects that YSR started in Telangana region like one in nalgonda, davadula, chevella pranahitha and yellam palli etc.. and they spend lots of money on them.

Also Ap govt took lands in costal also for Vanpick in Guntur, prakasam for port and sez's in nellore for sez's in godavari districs and again for sez's in vigaz.

Not even a single project was completed in Telangana in the last 5 years while several projects were completed in Andhra and Rayalaseema.

Because one reason is those projects that are completed in other parts are very very small in size, but where as the projects they started in telangana region are very big, they will take more time.

Already two stages are completed in Devadula project.

Last edited by greatandhra; 12-12-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
  #34  
Old 12-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 33
nocomment is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia_sd View Post
See...If you know anything about AP I can bring up some more, I felt you dont know anything about it, hence I felt its point less arguing with you. SORRY !
Thanks FOOL!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
  #35  
Old 12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 124
krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all
Default Splitting states!

If its for better governance then its well and good. But there are other implications when people divide by their linguistics and caste. That will cause isolated caste specific states. Take the example of raj thakarey sounding the bugle for maharastra for only natives.

Again these are my views.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #36  
Old 12-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 33
nocomment is infamous around these parts
Default Nice reply greatandhra!

I like the way you replied. Why dont the government publicize what they are doing for telengana instead of taking blame.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #37  
Old 12-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2008
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 212
a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold a1b2c3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomment View Post
This is the best reply you came up with?? Shows your retardness. Go look at your other Andhra friend's(ita) reply he atleast has some point to support his argument. You guys dont even care about being united if hyderabad was not part of telangana. I know your kind very well, your greed is limitless. Try to think of poor farmers dying in Telangana,Vidharba etc.
poor farmers will continue to die. its nothing to do with a separate state. separate state means power-hungry local politicians get more power. they will not generate employment instead simply scam the system. its not sonia's greed or your greed, its their greed that's limitless! which is why you have telangana & vidarbha in the first place.

most won't agree but that's the way it is on IV forums. most IVians on these forums seem to have false optimisms, false hopes, misdirected feelings of humanity (check the sheriff joe thread) and a totally false sense of idealism.

btw, I read ita's post after I posted mine. I've a very similar opinion although I don't think creating another state creates divisions. Its just that its not going to help much I fear.

Last edited by a1b2c3; 12-12-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #38  
Old 12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
greatandhra has a spectacular aura about greatandhra has a spectacular aura about
Default It does

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomment View Post
I like the way you replied. Why dont the government publicize what they are doing for telengana instead of taking blame.
In fact it does, but no body from Telangana want to hear it, because they want separate state.

Congress government gave these numbers in assembly, from 2005 to 2009 they spent more money on Telangana projects than any other places.

For the last 15 years there was development in Telangana than rest of the state.
But to spread it across entire Talangana it will take some time.

As per KCR TRS party was born only to achive Telangana.

If majority of people in Telangana wanted separate state then why TRS party was not able to win majority seats in Telangana?

KCR floated TRS in 2001 becuase Chandrababu gave only Deputy Speaker post but not the cabinet post. In local body elections @2002 I guess he won one ZP.
In 2004 elections TRS contested in 52 seats and won 26( with congress alliance)
In 2004 congress didn't promise for separate state but it agrees for 2nd SRC.

Out of 26 MLA's TRS lost 10 MLA's because of KCR, that's left with 16.
KCR went for by elections by regining 16 MLA's and 5 MP's to their posts.
He won 7 MLA's and 2 MP's.

From 2004 to 2009 elections TRS count dropped from 26 MLA's to 7 and 5 MP's to 2.

In 2009 elections TRS again contested in 45 seats with TDP,CPM and CPI alliance and won only 10 seats.

Now KCR and TRS are talking about Hyd should be part of Telangana, then why TRS didn't even contest in Greater Hyderabad elections?

They should have contest and they should have show that people of Hyd are on their side.

So if all Telangana people want's separate state why the party which was born to get separate stage won very less seats in every election?

Why TRS is having alliance in every election with other parties.

Why don't TRS contest in all 119 seats and show us if people of Telangana really want separate state by wining majority seats?

TRS won only 10 out of 119 in 2009 elections even if you count TDP seats that's not the majority.

People are asking for 40 years should not be the reason for separate state.
Always there are politically unemployed people like Marri,VH,KK and KCR etc.

If Telangana people really want to separate TRS should contest all the 294 seats and have to win 147 because not only Telangana but rest of the state also should agree for separation.

Ok lets leave 294 but TRS should at least contest 119 seats in Telangana without alliance and should win 60 seats.

Just like people are asking to separate at the same time there are people who want's to be unite.

Just because of few politically unemployed people we should not separate our state.
If there is no development then people and their elected officials should demand for development.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
  #39  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 89
new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of new2gc has much to be proud of
Default Great Andhra...

You are right....people who didn't support TRS/KCR in all the elections doesn't have ethical right to ask separate state....as some one told execpt for very people of Telangana region, no body wants separate state....

If a T-state is formed, it will become another headache to Central govt....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #40  
Old 12-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74
peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts peacocklover is infamous around these parts
Default Please stop this discussion.. raise your voice about legal immigration here in US

Brothers, We have lot of problems to worry about legal immigration here in US and make some action about painful US greencard process here.. this is not the stage for that sort of discussion. Go to someother forums for your useless debate to all of our folks here.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #41  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 252
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by immieb2 View Post
letstalklc,

Thank you for the information. I did not realize so much has happened.
Those are very few points, like that many....there is a big book..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #42  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 252
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2gc View Post
You are right....people who didn't support TRS/KCR in all the elections doesn't have ethical right to ask separate state....as some one told execpt for very people of Telangana region, no body wants separate state....

If a T-state is formed, it will become another headache to Central govt....
You are not understand clearly on the support of KCR, I am not in favor of any political party either. most of the main political parties went for election by saying they are in favor of telangan.

But you should understanf that TDP, Congress and PRP, these 3 parties said they are in favor of Telangana, on top of that TDP and Congress went for election with TRS, what does it mean? also UPA put seperate telangan in Commom minimum programm (CMP) and they full filled their promise now.

Keep in mind that this movemnt not started 15 days back or in 2001, it's started in 1969, that has more than 40 years of history....how come politicians say that government didnt motivate Andhra and Rayalaseema people before they announance? telangana people are in fight from past 40 plus years.

One more thing, Telangana people are not willing to stay together, in that case how come andhra wanted to stay together? how that is possible, let us assume in one house one of the brother willing to divide means the other brother has no option of staying together...it is as simple as that...if you look at the history, all of the movements for divide only, not united....

you said - some one told execpt for very people of Telangana region, no body wants separate state
-- Here is my answer for that, whoever told you the above is not correct, probably he might not know the facts or he might invested money in hyderabad...nothing more or less...

you said If a T-state is formed, it will become another headache to Central govt
--I will appreciate if you can give me a genuine explanantion on this why it will be a problem for central govt?

you should also keep in mind that we are not united from starting on wards, ...we were seperate as a hyderbad state before andhra and rayalaseema divided from madras...

there are lot many like this, let me know if you need, I can send you the document in telugu which will give some guidelines to understand the facts.

Finally, why andhra and rayalaseema people not fighting for united andhra all these years, before to announcement, no issues at all and all of sudden it started with help of some (jhope you know who that some) there are some people want greated rayalaseema and some people want uttara andhra, some people played slogans in favor of Jai Andhra...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #43  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 252
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatandhra View Post
In fact it does, but no body from Telangana want to hear it, because they want separate state.

Congress government gave these numbers in assembly, from 2005 to 2009 they spent more money on Telangana projects than any other places.

For the last 15 years there was development in Telangana than rest of the state.
But to spread it across entire Talangana it will take some time.

As per KCR TRS party was born only to achive Telangana.

If majority of people in Telangana wanted separate state then why TRS party was not able to win majority seats in Telangana?

KCR floated TRS in 2001 becuase Chandrababu gave only Deputy Speaker post but not the cabinet post. In local body elections @2002 I guess he won one ZP.
In 2004 elections TRS contested in 52 seats and won 26( with congress alliance)
In 2004 congress didn't promise for separate state but it agrees for 2nd SRC.

Out of 26 MLA's TRS lost 10 MLA's because of KCR, that's left with 16.
KCR went for by elections by regining 16 MLA's and 5 MP's to their posts.
He won 7 MLA's and 2 MP's.

From 2004 to 2009 elections TRS count dropped from 26 MLA's to 7 and 5 MP's to 2.

In 2009 elections TRS again contested in 45 seats with TDP,CPM and CPI alliance and won only 10 seats.

Now KCR and TRS are talking about Hyd should be part of Telangana, then why TRS didn't even contest in Greater Hyderabad elections?

They should have contest and they should have show that people of Hyd are on their side.

So if all Telangana people want's separate state why the party which was born to get separate stage won very less seats in every election?

Why TRS is having alliance in every election with other parties.

Why don't TRS contest in all 119 seats and show us if people of Telangana really want separate state by wining majority seats?

TRS won only 10 out of 119 in 2009 elections even if you count TDP seats that's not the majority.

People are asking for 40 years should not be the reason for separate state.
Always there are politically unemployed people like Marri,VH,KK and KCR etc.

If Telangana people really want to separate TRS should contest all the 294 seats and have to win 147 because not only Telangana but rest of the state also should agree for separation.

Ok lets leave 294 but TRS should at least contest 119 seats in Telangana without alliance and should win 60 seats.

Just like people are asking to separate at the same time there are people who want's to be unite.

Just because of few politically unemployed people we should not separate our state.
If there is no development then people and their elected officials should demand for development.
Great Andhra - read my reply first and understand basic things...

One word - Telangana means not only TRS party okay....keep in mind there are other parties and all of them said in favor of telangana....as I said because of stupid politicians lot of places are backward....

If you want I will provide the good documentation on this, read first and then comment....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #44  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33
Sri_1975 is a jewel in the rough Sri_1975 is a jewel in the rough Sri_1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default I want separate North Telengana

Starting my party NTRS ( North TRS). Any one want to join. We can send a petition to Italy to get this separate state approved within Telengana.

Let the party Begin. Who is in????
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #45  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 252
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia_sd View Post
Oh, Ok, good research - finally were you able to complete your Engineering ?

Dont worry you can join KCR's every night drinking party - free drink & stuff to eat, and if you are fortunate enough you can find vijayashanti too......wazz more
By looking at your language every body can understand how you people are...

Tell me one good reason to be united....how come you will use filthy language on others? what right you have? keep in control and support yourself...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
State welcome/dinner at white house for India radhay Interesting Topics 9 11-26-2009 01:17 AM
State Dinner for India Blog Feeds Recent Blogs 5 11-25-2009 03:43 PM
AC 21 Portability and New Employer like Infosys India, Wipro India, IBM India krupa Interesting Topics 5 06-28-2009 01:35 PM
Can anyone guess if the EB3- India PD will move to July2 Sorry State- End of the line backtoschool Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 4 01-10-2007 03:06 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org