Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 09-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts
Default Want to estimate your GC wait time - Use the below formula

Current Green Card Ajudication duration = {(PD Date) (Current Date) + [security/Background Check (IBIS etc.)] + Name check + (1 OR 2 OR 3 FPs) + (RFEs AND RFE response times) + [nterview (if called for an interview)] + [Country AND Category(EB) specific Retrogression] + [(time behind applications which had older PDs but later RDs filed during Jun/Jul bulletin Fiasco)] + [USCIS errors (includes, sending FPs to old address AND/OR other errors)]}
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
anilvt is an unknown quantity at this point

hello ras,

did u show up today at the rally man?

why don't you show this to congressman

why show us your inventions about GC fourth law ?

and other people like us who can't make decision and change the law?

after gc wud u like to invent citizenship formula

try to get some 50 eople in the next rally

Thanks

Old 09-19-2007, 03:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2005
Compare
BMS1 has a spectacular aura about BMS1 has a spectacular aura about BMS1 has a spectacular aura about

Thankfully there is a concept called pre-adjudication which makes any retrogression wait run parallel to all the other delays combined like RFE,security/name check etc. So the total wait time is just one of the all the above waits that happens to be the longest. They just do not add up.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts
Default dont be hysteric

Do you have any idea of my presence or absence at the rally? What is that you want to know and say. You seem to have joined recently and started shouting others. With out even knowing the facts don't go crazy..

How many people did you get to todays rally by the way.. Is it more than 100?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilvt View Post
hello ras,

did u show up today at the rally man?

why don't you show this to congressman

why show us your inventions about GC fourth law ?

and other people like us who can't make decision and change the law?

after gc wud u like to invent citizenship formula

try to get some 50 eople in the next rally

Thanks

Old 09-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/31/2007
Compare
tcsonly has a spectacular aura about tcsonly has a spectacular aura about
Default No need to react

ras,

There is no need to react. If you attended the rally, you can politely answer about your participation.

Update you signature that you attended the rally, and if you met any lawmaker offices.

-C.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
Default Be polite

That's what I am suggesting. Look back the first reply message. One doesn't gain authority and yell on others just because the person attended the rally.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default There is No formula

There is No formula. It is Lucky or Unlucky.
It is based on Karma. I know people who got GC in 20 days and still waiting for it for 10 years. I am waiting on it for 5 years now. Do not try to come up with formulas. I and my friend with the same pd filed on the same day. His went to TSC and mine to NSC. He already got his GC 2 weeks ago.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Australia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
villamonte6100 will become famous soon enough villamonte6100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras View Post
That's what I am suggesting. Look back the first reply message. One doesn't gain authority and yell on others just because the person attended the rally.

Ras, looking at the photo at the rally, I think you got the point. Not much attended and I don't see any other nationals there.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Brazil
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
alseethis is on a distinguished road

This is by far the most hostile forum I've been....
Maybe because everybody is frustated by immigration laws.
You have to be carefull with anything you say here, because someone come up bashing you because you didn't did something...

Old 09-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future

Dudes,

I dont know about what stopped you all from attending. If there is no genuine reason, I really feel sorry for you.

Rally was huge success, there was 1800 to 2000 people. IV has their names, Indians and chinese are the ones who are effected more, thats why we have more from those nations at rally.

The only disoppintment was number, expected 10000 and got only 2000. Otherwise, enthusiasm and the response was really great.
Attended DC rally
NC state chapter http://groups.google.com/group/iv-nc

Old 09-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lrindy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by villamonte6100 View Post
Ras, looking at the photo at the rally, I think you got the point. Not much attended and I don't see any other nationals there.
Not everyone could attend the rally! I for one, was not there for my own reasons. IV is for everyone; all nationalities. We should all be contributing in our own way. Mine was making sure congressmen, senators and Americans are aware that immigration isn't just about illegals. I've been calling, writing and maintaining contact with them for 5 years. Senator Lugars office "know me" now. Governor Daniels is one of the 12 that signed the last letter headed by the "terminator" Arnie!!! So, I may not have contributed by attending a rally or monetary donation, but our state leaders here in Indiana, are now more aware of the plight of EB immigrants; maybe, just maybe, with a little help from me...

If IV majority is made up of folks from certain countries, then does that not prove those are the countries with the majority of EB immigrants to the USA? I don't care where you come from, who you are; we are all here for the same exact reason. We are sick of being held to ransom by a broken immigration system. We are sick of whenever you say "immigration" the first thought that pops into peoples minds, US born that is, is illegals. I am sick of it and take the time to try and explain it.

Keep up the good work IV!!!!!!!!!
I have learnt a great deal from this site and will continue, in my own small way, to help the cause.

Cheers,

LRIndy. Crossroads of America!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
immi_twinges is on a distinguished road
Wink gandhigiri

Where did Gandhiri go...

It seems like every one is yelling and trying to make others feel low if they didn't attend rally or didn't contribute...

The website is free and its up to individuals to do what ever they want ...
May be they will feel the heat or retrogression after 2 years or so and start doing something about it (like contributing..

All i am saying is do not chase visitors away with your anger...

Peace...

------
I am just a visitor....who likes iV
I used to visit the forum now and then as it was a good forum where people encourage and support each other..It gave me a sense of belonging to something...

Old 09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wonderlust has a spectacular aura about wonderlust has a spectacular aura about
Default You are wrong...

You are wrong! I am not indian, my friends from China, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Philipine, and Vietnam were there. You just did not see the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villamonte6100 View Post

--Monthly contributer, DC rally participant and volunteer

Old 09-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wonderlust has a spectacular aura about wonderlust has a spectacular aura about
Default Ask not what IV can do for you, Ask what you can do for IV

There are many tasks ahead! Let's focus our energy on the positive and work on our future goals.

Those who attended the rally take pride in their efforts, those who did not attend can join force in the future activities!

Wonderlust

--Monthly contributer, DC rally participant and volunteer