Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dilvahabilyeha has a spectacular aura about dilvahabilyeha has a spectacular aura about
Default One more way to increase the Rally strength!

is ;

Get all other friends who have GC or whose spouses are home makers to the rally! I am sure few will be there to join the rally!

Let's approach them to help us by their presence, let's not ignore them thinking they got GC they will not participate!

If each of us bring another one, the rally strength is doubled! Let's not miss it guys! This is just a one day effort, and years of benefit!

What do you think?

Last edited by dilvahabilyeha; 09-11-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilvahabilyeha View Post

is ;

Get all other friends who have GC or whose spouses are home makers to the rally! I am sure few will be there to join the rally!
Let's approach them to help us by their presence, let's not ignore them thinking they got GC they will not participate!

What do you think?
Great idea!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote