Thank You IV
Thanks to IV core and all members to provide a such a wonderful and helpful platform for my immigration need. Today our family received our physical green cards along with two I-797 approval notices.
My Brief Grren Card Journey
- Came to USA in March, 1999 (Company A, "consulting" Desi company-NY)
- Changed the company DEC 1999 (Company B, "consulting" Desi company-
CT). Got the consulting project in company C - CA (Veedesi) through
- Joined the company C in June 2000 as an employee.
- Company C filed my Labor - under EB2 RIR NOV-2000 (Still CA)
- Got Labor approval (January X, 2001 - Still CA)
- Laid off from company C during January Y 2001 (Stiil CA, Here date
Y is exactly 6 days after date X)
- Join company D (Veedesi)in March 2001 (CA)
- Company D filed GC under EB2-RIR in July 2001 (Still CA)
- Company D decided to relocate me to MD September 2001 (MD)
- Company file new EB2-RIR application from MD (State changed so in old
system earlier application got void)
- Got laid off in January 2002 - Worst economy period.. H1s were almost
- Joined Desi "consulting" company E in April 2002 with 50% cut in salary
(MI).. Somehow survived with this company till December 2002.
- Joined Desi "consulting" company F in December 2002 with a good project
at DC (VA)
- Switch to the Veedesi consulting giant-G ( inetrmediate between F and
client) in May 2003
- Company G filed GC under EB3-NON RIR (Request to file under EB2 was
blatantly refused) in June 2003
- While still working with company G, make company H (Desi consulting)
ready to file second application under EB2 in July 2006
- From May 2003 to October 2007 moved 4 states while working with
Company G. Worked at different clients. Successfully converted EB3 NON-
RIR to RIR. Got labor and I-140 approvals for both files.
- Used EAD in FEB 2008 to join company I (Veedesi) and waiting for
coming out of this GC hell.
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|