Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
man-woman-and-gc will become famous soon enough
Default email

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnachu2 View Post
Hi,

Thank You for taking initiation. Please add my name in the spreadsheet.
Chandrasekhar Nachu, . My contribution is $100.
Thanks buddy..can u please send me ur email ID too? I guess in the future when we have # of pledges grow, we will use email as the way to communicate the status on this effort.
Best Regards
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
Default done

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamposh View Post
My suggestion, please do not make the phone number and email ids available in public. Many (like me) may not like any/everyone knowing my phone number and email id.

we could just hide these two columns... just a thought.
Done.

The columns exist but will be hidden.
Best Regards

Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulgc View Post
you got my support chief
Come up with the plan commander!

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24

Old 09-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Compare
GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsNotFunny View Post
Come up with the plan commander!
First step - Gather information and strengthen the support. Once we reach a ballpark, arrange meetings, conference calls

Finalise a lawyer ( MadhUVJ - has great suggestions on it )

Preparing an Action Plan, will be out soon.

Man-Woman-GC is gathering details.

Please join us in this effort

Old 09-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
Default Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCStatus View Post
First step - Gather information and strengthen the support. Once we reach a ballpark, arrange meetings, conference calls

Folks...nothing is going to be feasible unless we have enough numbers beind us....so our sole action item for now should be to get 1000 people to pledge to this effort...one we are 1000 strong....things will start falling into place....I am sure there will be a number of attorney's who will be willing to help us spend 100 grand...;-)
Best Regards

Old 09-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/08/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
eb2dec2005 will become famous soon enough
Default How to pay the 100$

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCStatus View Post

hi,
Please let me know the process to pledge the $100. I am not a member of any state chapter but just a registered member on this site.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Compare
GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts GCStatus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb2dec2005 View Post
hi,
Please let me know the process to pledge the $100. I am not a member of any state chapter but just a registered member on this site.
Will let you know once we accumulate details. For now, please provide your name,ph# and e-mail to man-woman-gc

Old 09-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
Default process...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb2dec2005 View Post
hi,
Process is simpler than u can imagine,...just send a private message to me with the folowing info:
1) IV Handle
2) Ph#
3) Email ID
4) Amount u want to pledge.

The chek ur IV handle and amount appear on the below list of pledged members:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...8fcKLTQ&hl=en#
Best Regards

Old 09-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/08/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2007
Compare
VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts
Default blunt?

You can do all you want and be as blunt. USCIS doesn't have to answer to you. Stop chanting the "HIGHLY SKILLED", paying all taxes, nonsense. You were not brought to the USA at gun point. You chose to come (and stay). The USA can just put one ad in the newspaper anywhere in the world and there will be 10 million highly skilled NEW people they can bring. They do not need you (us). It is important to remember that we are not doing anyone a favor by being here except yourselves.

Again, because USCIS is so BIG and has millions of applications to process they can say they are trying their best and cannot reply to each individual.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of heywhat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-woman-and-gc View Post
Done.

The columns exist but will be hidden.

It's just hidden but when you do export to csv it shows everything. This is not secure. Please be careful with sharing your phone # on public domains.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2004
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivekAhuja View Post
You can do all you want and be as blunt. USCIS doesn't have to answer to you. Stop chanting the "HIGHLY SKILLED", paying all taxes, nonsense. You were not brought to the USA at gun point. You chose to come (and stay). The USA can just put one ad in the newspaper anywhere in the world and there will be 10 million highly skilled NEW people they can bring. They do not need you (us). It is important to remember that we are not doing anyone a favor by being here except yourselves.

Again, because USCIS is so BIG and has millions of applications to process they can say they are trying their best and cannot reply to each individual.
Vivek Ahuja - Apparently you didnt read the note completely or misunderstood it. All we are saying is be consistent or give our money back.

Yes, we chose to come COZ we were offered to come. We are not complaining here. We want them to follow basic rules.

On a side note, if they dont need immigrants not sure why they created H1B?

No one is doing anyone any favor here. We want everyone do their job.

And not sure whats your agenda of sending this note other than being extremely rude and ignorant.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
Default There is no reason to fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heywhat View Post
It's just hidden but when you do export to csv it shows everything. This is not secure. Please be careful with sharing your phone # on public domains.
Folks...I was told once by an IV core member ' This is the land of the fearless' and therefore we should not fear abut simple things like like sharing our email ID or ph#.

However, keeping this concern in mind that may prevent some members from supporting, i have removed the email ID and ph# column from the public spreadsheet. I will maintain a separate spreadsheet with list of email ID's and ph# so that we can get in touch as soon as it is time for some real action.

Thanks.
Best Regards

Old 09-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2003
Compare
pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all

Quote:

you are right we were not brought here on a gun point but at the same time we did not beg anyone to bring us here... it is entirely a two sided business deal... and no one is doing any favor to anyone here ... we are doing our job and they must do their's. and yes we are "Highly Skilled" and we do deserve repect and our voices do deserve to be heard. Sure they can put an Ad in any newspaper and replace me with someone else but the question here is not about you or me... it is about the "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" and which in that case would include anyone who they bring in to replace me.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/20/2005
Compare
cnachu2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-woman-and-gc View Post
Thanks buddy..can u please send me ur email ID too? I guess in the future when we have # of pledges grow, we will use email as the way to communicate the status on this effort.
Sure, it is cnachu2@yahoo.com
As some one already asked, please hide phone number and emailid.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
madhuvj has a spectacular aura about madhuvj has a spectacular aura about madhuvj has a spectacular aura about
Default Iam sorry for you

You should be proud of what you are doing. Even if you dont do a great job, You should try your best and you should still believe that you are doing it to the best of your ability and no one can do it better. But the way you talk, you seem to be a big loser and one of those, who feel lucky to have got your H1B. Probably, USA wont lose anything when one some like you leave. But Dont talk for the folks here. If you think you are below average, thanks for accepting it. Anyway, we would have known that from your shameless post. Most of us here deserve it and are special and are destined for greater achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivekAhuja

Last edited by madhuvj; 09-15-2008 at 05:16 PM.