Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Valentines Day - IV STANDS FOR LOVE AND PEACE

When the agency shut down on us - we showered them with flowers, a symbol of peace and love.

We did a peaceful rally and honored "The great country" and showed how much we love the country.

We are currently doing a campaign writing letters to the President and want to win the hearts of people through love and peace.

IV wishes all its members, guests, non members, fence sitters, govt agencies, law makers, journalists and other good samaritans who are browsing this site a very happy valentine's day.

May Lord Valentine shower a lot of love in your lives.

A note: IV singles - you can use this thread to connect with IV counterparts, who knows, we are all like minded people and there could definitely be a connection

Old 02-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of
Default Nice!

Except, there's no "Lord Valentine". Really!

Or if there is one - that "Lord Valentine" has no connection with Valentine's Day.

cheers!
jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
When the agency shut down on us - we showered them with flowers, a symbol of peace and love.

We did a peaceful rally and honored "The great country" and showed how much we love the country.

We are currently doing a campaign writing letters to the President and want to win the hearts of people through love and peace.

IV wishes all its members, guests, non members, fence sitters, govt agencies, law makers, journalists and other good samaritans who are browsing this site a very happy valentine's day.

A note: IV singles - you can use this thread to connect with IV counterparts, who knows, we are all like minded people and there could definitely be a connection
Proud member of IV California/NorCal
I was in Washington, D.C.

on Sep 18th 2007

---------------------------------------------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
illusions is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:

Cheers!!! Happy V day everybody!

Old 02-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like minded people?, well, we were having a heated discussion yesterday in one of the forums with posting their own opinions, but then opposites do attract, so you never know…

Old 02-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzByTheBay View Post
Except, there's no "Lord Valentine". Really!

Or if there is one - that "Lord Valentine" has no connection with Valentine's Day.

cheers!
jazz
I made him up - members can substitute their favourite God

Old 02-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
Like minded people?, well, we were having a heated discussion yesterday in one of the forums with posting their own opinions, but then opposites do attract, so you never know…
If u had seen old bollywood movies - love starts with a lot of fighting and heat. So all those who were fighting yesterday will shower their love today.

Lets ask IV members to stop fighting and concentrate on the Admin Letter campaign

Come on folks

Old 02-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute
Talking As always ...

well written ... liked the fun in it ... wish everyone a V day ...

Quote:

Greened on 07/11/2011 @ TSC