Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Appeal to others for donation

I am generally a passive member of the community and was feeling we are going nowhere with this so after my last donation which was long back I had not donated till today. I appeal to all others like me this is the time to get involved and give a final push for this effort. Not sure whether I can make it to DC for this rally but hope my small donation helps.

regards.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 06-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of

Folks - Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but just take a look at the date on which this thread was started. It was back in 2007. There is NO new rally happenning right now.

On another note, why dont we have a rally?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alapkd View Post
I am generally a passive member of the community and was feeling we are going nowhere with this so after my last donation which was long back I had not donated till today. I appeal to all others like me this is the time to get involved and give a final push for this effort. Not sure whether I can make it to DC for this rally but hope my small donation helps.

regards.
Dude, you brought 2007 thread on top to post message in 2009 that you won't be able to attend rally in sep 2007.

Great.

By first look I thought IV is organizing a rally again in coming September.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts

guys I am in Texes, Let me know if there is a rally in here. Time and place please

Old 06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light alapkd is a glorious beacon of light
Default even i got confused

someone posted a cynical message on this thread yday so it brought it on top and i thought something new is happening. was glad to see something is brewing and donated hope the money goes to good use.

regardless i m not sure what IV core is doing nowdays but for all others who are sitting on the sideline and not donating go ahead and do it cos IV core can at least start initiatives to streamline the process and reduce hassles for us even if the visa backlog does not go away soon.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/26/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
Nil is a glorious beacon of light Nil is a glorious beacon of light Nil is a glorious beacon of light Nil is a glorious beacon of light Nil is a glorious beacon of light Nil is a glorious beacon of light
Default 1-866-961-2143

i received a txt message to call this number: 1-866-961-2143 and request the whitehouse to keep its promise on passing CIR this year.
Pls try calling.

Closed Thread