Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Member's Only Forum > State Chapters > Arizona (AZ)
Click to log in with Facebook
Arizona (AZ) Arizona (AZ)

Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of
Default I am IN

Friends ,
Count me in,I live in Tucson.
Filed Labor first time in Jan 2001(EB2) but dot com bubble destroyed it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello Everyone

I am in scottsdale

Lets fight this together.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2004
Compare
delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts delhikadesi is infamous around these parts
Default Hi I am in Chandler

Hello,

I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.

I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!

Old 02-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Lets meet and greet

Hi, Everyone says I am in and I am in . no one says how and when.

So I decided to step up for this. Guys please send the list of the members with contact information who are willing to meet & greet. I'll then plan for some place to get together.

We are just a few indians in AZ , atleast we should meet and it will be good social networking and also will be a big step forward for the cause that we all are together at this portal.

All the best, looking forward to meet everyone.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future

I am in Phoenix/Tempe area.

- $500 one time + $100 for DC rally + Around $500 in monthly contribution
- List of media contacts for Sep 18 rally.
- Thank you cards to heroes who helped fixing July visa bulletin

Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of
Default I am in

Hello All:

Please let us meet in the weekdays for lunch. Please decide day and time. I will be there.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Lightbulb Lets meet and greet

Lets meet up on the weekend in a park or something, we can do the potluck. It will be an open place , so no restriction or shortage of space if there are a lot of people. Would be a good social networking and also the meeting as well.

I am open to all the suggestions. I am pretty new to the website, can administrator provide the list, that can be used to communicate

Thanks

Old 02-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
Default This is a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Lets meet up on the weekend in a park or something, we can do the potluck. It will be an open place , so no restriction or shortage of space if there are a lot of people. Would be a good social networking and also the meeting as well.

I am open to all the suggestions. I am pretty new to the website, can administrator provide the list, that can be used to communicate

Thanks
I am in. It is a very good idea, this way we will have a family gathering, networking and planning for next step. How about Feb 14, 2009? I know a very good park in Chandler. If someone else suggest a park, please let us know.

I will drive from Tucson. I sent you a PM too.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default Meet and Greet

Does anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
Thanks

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Smile Invite for meet and greet

Hi All,
I have created the evite invitation for the members who would like to attend the Meet & Greet Event. The location is not yet decided but can be decided based on the number of participants.

Please find below the link for the evite.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/vi...email&trk=aei6

Before entering the details please make sure in the "Reply Here" box to click on
"NOT member.iv@gmail.com" and then enter you name and members attending the potluck item you will be bringing. please refer to the comments of the other members attending the event to bring in more variety.

Lets make this event successful. Small steps to our successful future.
All the best.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Great Idea. Good luck to AZ members. This will help form the AZ IV Chapter for future activities.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------