Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Case transferred to another office

My dates just became current. For the past two days I have been getting updates for my I-140 and I-485. My I-140 was approved way back in 2008 and CA service center. But they had transferred the 485 from CA to Texas. Now this morning I got another notification that says Case Transferred To Another Office.

Can anyone shed some light? I'm getting anxious now
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough

I think they are just distributing the workload.Don't worry

Old 12-15-2014, 05:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute neel_gump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvenkat View Post
My dates just became current. For the past two days I have been getting updates for my I-140 and I-485. My I-140 was approved way back in 2008 and CA service center. But they had transferred the 485 from CA to Texas. Now this morning I got another notification that says Case Transferred To Another Office.

Can anyone shed some light? I'm getting anxious now
Sorry to hear that you are receiving all those updates. I know any kind of news like that is so frustrating. After patiently waiting for more than 11 years, you have to go through this pain. The frustrating part is that they had solid 7 years to share the workloads between centers . I didn't get any notifications on 485. My priority is Dec 17th 2003. So, missed it by 2 days in Jan edition.

EB3 India - PD Dec 2003; I-140 AD Mar 2006; I-485 RD Jul 2007; FP done on 09/24/2007
Attended September 18th 2007 DC Rally
Made $300 contribution until now

Old 12-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel_gump View Post
Sorry to hear that you are receiving all those updates. I know any kind of news like that is so frustrating. After patiently waiting for more than 11 years, you have to go through this pain. The frustrating part is that they had solid 7 years to share the workloads between centers . I didn't get any notifications on 485. My priority is Dec 17th 2003. So, missed it by 2 days in Jan edition.
I know. I got a receipt in the post today that said for speeding up processing my case has been sent to Nebraska..

Old 12-18-2014, 06:00 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
chansek is on a distinguished road
Default Pending Background Check Clearance

Hi,

My priority date is Nov, 2003 EB3 India and finally got current after 11 Years of waiting starting Oct, 2014. So far i also didn't receive any RFE for either Medical or EVL.

I open SR and Info pass appointment and all i got was still in Pending.....

So last week i submitted congressional inquiry through my local congressman office and they received below response. Does this standard template response from USCIS for congressional inquiry?

Really it is so frustrating after waiting 11 years my application to become current. Actually Waiting last three months is more pain full than waiting last 11 years.

I really appreciate if anyone have any suggestions/feedback. Thank you much in Advance.

"Thank you for your email on behalf of your constituent, Mr. XXXXX & Spouse regarding their pending I485 cases.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records confirm that , Mr. XXXXX’s case is pending background check clearance. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner while also ensuring public safety and national security. A small percentage of applications and petitions have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, USCIS is unable to speculate when the background check will be completed.

If a background check reveals an issue that may impact an applicant’s eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include an additional interview and/or contact with another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, USCIS will adjudicate the application as quickly as possible.

USCIS realizes that , Mr. XXXXX may be frustrated by the progress of their case. However, the agency must balance individual inconvenience against broader issues of public safety and national security.

We hope this information is helpful. If we may be of further assistance, please let us know."

Old 12-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare

Not sure what you can do further..

Old 12-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by chansek View Post
Hi,

My priority date is Nov, 2003 EB3 India and finally got current after 11 Years of waiting starting Oct, 2014. So far i also didn't receive any RFE for either Medical or EVL.

I open SR and Info pass appointment and all i got was still in Pending.....

So last week i submitted congressional inquiry through my local congressman office and they received below response. Does this standard template response from USCIS for congressional inquiry?

Really it is so frustrating after waiting 11 years my application to become current. Actually Waiting last three months is more pain full than waiting last 11 years.

I really appreciate if anyone have any suggestions/feedback. Thank you much in Advance.

"Thank you for your email on behalf of your constituent, Mr. XXXXX & Spouse regarding their pending I485 cases.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records confirm that , Mr. XXXXX’s case is pending background check clearance. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner while also ensuring public safety and national security. A small percentage of applications and petitions have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, USCIS is unable to speculate when the background check will be completed.

If a background check reveals an issue that may impact an applicant’s eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include an additional interview and/or contact with another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, USCIS will adjudicate the application as quickly as possible.

USCIS realizes that , Mr. XXXXX may be frustrated by the progress of their case. However, the agency must balance individual inconvenience against broader issues of public safety and national security.

We hope this information is helpful. If we may be of further assistance, please let us know."
And I share your frustration. One would wonder that they had seven years to run a background check and stuff. Not wait 7 years and then come back and tell us now that public safety and national security is paramount. What a bunch of retards.. SIgh!!!

Old 12-28-2014, 11:37 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default mine is current for the last 3 months

My PD (upgraded to EB2) is current for the last 3 months. Got some hits on the database, case got transferred to another USCIS office. After that, nothing.

I had requested Sentor's help last week. I will post updates, if I get any.

I think we should join together and discuss about our options.

Old 01-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
sritri can only hope to improve

GVenkat & Chansek - Any progress on you cases ?

Old 01-21-2015, 11:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sritri View Post
GVenkat & Chansek - Any progress on you cases ?
Nope. I have reached out to Senator to follow up.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
chansek is on a distinguished road

So far no updates. Its almost 4 months my case become current.

Old 01-22-2015, 04:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute looivy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nebraska delays

Guys...I had posted the on IV to reach out to their USCIS contacts about 485 delays at Nebraska. I got a lot of pushback saying that I am only 1 person army. If you guys cna also reply to the message below then IV may see that it is a systematic issue and look into it.

Can IV inquire why Nebraska is processing I-485 so slowly - Immigration Voice

Old 01-23-2015, 09:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by looivy View Post
Guys...I had posted the on IV to reach out to their USCIS contacts about 485 delays at Nebraska. I got a lot of pushback saying that I am only 1 person army. If you guys cna also reply to the message below then IV may see that it is a systematic issue and look into it.

Can IV inquire why Nebraska is processing I-485 so slowly - Immigration Voice
You are better off reaching out to your congressman/Senator. I'm not sure how IV can represent individuals.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default update from Senator

Senator staff told me some one is working on my case. Then she told me, USCIS might have just told her that 'some one is working on the case', as a standard response.

I got the feeling that USCIS just lied to the Senator staff to comfort the staffer and in turn me.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvenkat View Post
You are better off reaching out to your congressman/Senator. I'm not sure how IV can represent individuals.
IV does help individuals. IV helped a friend of mine I know well. His lawyer had said they have done their best and cannot do anything else. His was on the verge of losing his application due to denial. His application was put back on queue by IV. But you have to convince IV of your case though.