Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Ask an Attorney - > FREE Lawyer conference calls
Click to log in with Facebook
FREE Lawyer conference calls This forum is for asking questions from Immigration Attorney.
--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
--------------------------------------------
By participating in this forum or reviewing or reading a transcript or recording of any forum discussion or conference call, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:
The information provided in this forum as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kundan is on a distinguished road
Default Please respond ... seniors and lawyers...

Here is my situation:

I was joined as a contractor at CLIENT through client's preferred VENDOR. My paystub runs by my EMPLOYER. I use to submit my timesheets to my EMPLOYER and VENDOR every week. My EMPLOYER runs my paystub everymonth with minimum pay amount and not as per actual earnings. For ex:my actuals were $9500/- per month, he rans for only $6000/- every month. This gap is because he says he didn't receive the payments from VENDOR. With these gaps everymonth the dues between my employer and me has increased a lot, and my employer has to pay to me some $xx thousands dollars. There is no document/written evidence with me from my employer. My employer always tells me on phone, how much they paid to me and how much of mine they are holding.

After my contract completion(for ex:10/30/09) at CLIENT, I joined and started as a Full Time Salaried employee at CLIENT on 11/5/2009. I submitted my resignation to my previous EMPLOYER on 11/16/2009.

I have to collect my dues(ex: $xx thousands) from previous EMPLOYER. How can I proceed further to collect these dues, as there is no document / written evidence with me from him. My previous employer always communicate with me on phone to update the money transactions.

My current visa status is, I am a Green Card holder.

Please help me how to proceed in collecting my dues from my previous employer.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts solaris27 is infamous around these parts
Default Send a registered letter

Send a registered letter asking your money with time sheet.

They have to pay your salary .

Give then 30 days to pay as notice .

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.