Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of
Thumbs down To understand how USCIS works on AOS

Already posted in another thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...postcount=1173

From Ron's forum:
Quote:
Generally speaking, due to storage space limitations at the service centers, if a file is not going to go to adjudication within 90 days, it is sent to the CIS national storage facility in Virginia. As the time for adjudication approaches, service center personnel will request that the file be sent back to the service center. Once returned, it will go back into the queue of files awaiting adjudication.

Right now, there are a substantial number of combined processing cases that have been sent to Virginia for indefinite storage. These are all of the Indian and Chinese EB second and third preference cases, as well as all worldwide third preference cases that were filed while visa numbers were available, but canít be closed out because the cut-off dates retrogressed. These files will remain in Virginia until the Visa Bulletin cut-off dates advance beyond the individual priority dates for the files.
This means our files may still be shipping out of Virginia and it could take days before they land on an IO's desk especially for NSC as I doubt if they had requested these files before Aug 1 when a lot of people became current.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2008
Compare
Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDdesi View Post
Already posted in another thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...postcount=1173

From Ron's forum:

This means our files may still be shipping out of Virginia and it could take days before they land on an IO's desk especially for NSC as I doubt if they had requested these files before Aug 1 when a lot of people became current.
Correct; provided the dates do not move backward in the Sept bulletin by the time our files are shipped from VA.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
venkat80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Would'nt NSC anticipated this as the visa bulletin was released July 11th?

Old 08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDdesi View Post

From Ron's forum:

Well, we could all try to find ways to explain NSC's behavior. Another line of thought is quite simple : plain old inefficiency. And Ron himself talks about it almost every day in some post or the other.

Old 08-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-00
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lord_labaku will become famous soon enough

So how come they are readily adjudicating India 2006 cases. I call a bull crap flag here. Arent the cases entered on a computer?

Arent we in the 21st century?