Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default Israel

Israel is doing this for their safty. They are a soverign country and attacking the terrorist. Hamas don't want cease fire, then why they expect mercy. If they don't want to stop the war, then why other people raise their voice. Mind your business.
They are not occupy any body's land. They live there from thousand of years, which God given to them. When they not recognize the saviour and cruxified, God's wrath fall upon them and they are disperesed. But to fulfil the Holy Bible prophesy, they regain the land and living there. No force in earth to distroy them. They are surrounded by hostile nations. Still they are surviving.
These Arabs during and after the time of Mohammed tried to conquer the lands, and they occupy the land of Jews. They occupy the Constanople, where the biggest church situated, and they anexed to ottaman empire, now Turkey. They slaughtered everybody in that city. They did it in Syria, Egypt in AD1100. They distroy their culture, language etc. They cut the tongue, if anybody speaks the local language Syric in Syria and Coptic in Egypt. You can ask the minority people from these countries or read history. Barbarian Arabs conqured Indian subcontinent and convert the people by force. So Islam is not a religion of peace. It started with violence and end with violence. Every religion, religous people will be pious, but in Islam, they become terrorist. Satan is controlling these people. Sorry to say that. But it is true. In the last days, God punish these evil people. May all wiped out.

See this web site for more detailshttp://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles.htm
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsnet View Post
Israel is doing this for their safty. They are a soverign country and attacking the terrorist. Hamas don't want cease fire, then why they expect mercy. If they don't want to stop the war, then why other people raise their voice. Mind your business.
They are not occupy any body's land. They live there from thousand of years, which God given to them. When they not recognize the saviour and cruxified, God's wrath fall upon them and they are disperesed. But to fulfil the Holy Bible prophesy, they regain the land and living there. No force in earth to distroy them. They are surrounded by hostile nations. Still they are surviving.
These Arabs during and after the time of Mohammed tried to conquer the lands, and they occupy the land of Jews. They occupy the Constanople, where the biggest church situated, and they anexed to ottaman empire, now Turkey. They slaughtered everybody in that city. They did it in Syria, Egypt in AD1100. They distroy their culture, language etc. They cut the tongue, if anybody speaks the local language Syric in Syria and Coptic in Egypt. You can ask the minority people from these countries or read history. Barbarian Arabs conqured Indian subcontinent and convert the people by force. So Islam is not a religion of peace. It started with violence and end with violence. Every religion, religous people will be pious, but in Islam, they become terrorist. Satan is controlling these people. Sorry to say that. But it is true. In the last days, God punish these evil people. May all wiped out.

Their ideology is kill th kafir (non-beleivers). thats where all the problems started.
# Contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ice.gov) by telephone at (866) DHS-2-ICE. The hotline is designed specifically to accept immigration violation reports. You can complain anonymously.

Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Directorate
111 Massachusetts Ave., NW Suite 7002,
Mail Stop 2280 Washington,
D.C. 20529-2280
FDNS@dhs.gov
filing without current PD

Old 01-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hamas has to be blamed as well.

Hamas has to be blamed for civilian deaths as well.
Current propaganda by them portrays Hamas as innocent and puts all blame on Israel. Hamas has a history of using civilians as human shields. They are cruel even to their own people.

see these to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYtij4Q7sE

Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee_New View Post
Recently during Diwali celebration, one boy fired a rocket and it killed more than six people in Tamil Nadu. Offcourse this rocket was made in Sivakasi and it was an accident. It was a fire cracker. A simple fire cracker can make big accidents like this.

But whole world is crying that Hamas fired 7000 rockets and killed innocent civilians and Isrealis are defending thier nation by killing thousands. What a crap man. You are condemning the killing of 4 Isrealis and not even bothered to feel about 600 innocent palestinians including school kids. What a hypocricy and what kind of human being you are?

Hiding behind Civilian, hiding behind school kids, hiding in hospitals - Full of bullshit lies told by jewish owned medias like CNN and Fox. Have you ever heard from any moderate palestinians about thier plight? This is what those media feed us.

Infact Isreal blocked medias including CNN from entering Gaza. Why? They don't want the world to watch their attrocities. Simple.

I neither support Hamas nor justify their action. My point is, one nation is freely killing civilians and school kids, bombard schools, infrastructer, bomb goverment and civilian buildings, destroy roads and bridges, hospitals and destroying everything including their livelyhood and this world is watching silently. So called leaders of peaceful nations are encouraging this massacre. This is what troubles me.

Its so pathetic and funny to see the world asking Hamas to stop firing and at the same time encouraging other side to kill more and more.
Listen dude, I actually feel your frustration. A month and half back, I was going through the same feelings watching the Mumbai attacks unfold.

Let's get to your arguments. First the Diwali incident. This is a lame comparison. That's an accident and you are comparing that against Hamas shooting rockets to kill and maime people. Accidents by children will happen in India in Diwali, in Karachi by another kid and also probably kids playing with guns and rockets in Gaza. So I'll ignore this one.

Next, You believe we all are biased because of CNN and Fox and they are mouthpieces of a vast Jewish conspiracy. Ok, let's grant you that. How can you convince me that *you* are not being fed Arab and Muslim propaganda? I am not saying that they do, but the basic deal is : there is truth and there are versions. Maybe none of us know the truth, so don't go around blaming only one segment of the media because it's convenient to you. I actually go and read news from the media all over the world, be it Al Jazeera, Jerusalem Post, Strait Times. I consider myself reasonably informed and have seen some bias everywhere.

Second, I absolutely condone the loss of innocent lives. Please don't insult me by paraphrasing what I said. I know and love people from all over the world, including Israel, Egypt, Pakistan and don't need to hear stuff like this. However you cannot prove that Israelis are purposely targetting civilians. Also I don't think the Israelis are stupid enough to do something knowing the amount of bad press that action will get. Maybe it was collateral damage or maybe it was a mistake. But yes Israel should be asked to clarify this.

I hate that innocent lives are being lost. My stomach churns when I see photos of little kids being ferried to hospitals in Gaza. It's a most terrible situation. But we have an extremely irresponsible government in Gaza. It's a bit like the Taliban governing Afghanistan. Look at the West Bank. Fatah/PA runs it and while there are still problems, atleast there is a certain calm there. Yes the issue of settlements is ongoing but it's a thousands time better problem to have than daily skirmishes or even worse like what's happening in Gaza. People can go about living their lives, doing business, going to school, things normal people should be expected to do etc.

This is the world's biggest flashpoint and people like Hamas and Hezbollah or atleast elements in them ( i know hezbollah has a strong social and civic organization too) don't really help the situation.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light bharol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Exactly, its about how many people care about the issue. If terrorists kill innocent civilians, first thing they'll say is "Islamic Terrorism". Don't tell me media around the world didn't use this term. Anything and everything blamed on religion and people following the religion.
There is a reason for that. The organizations which claim responsibility for such attacks have names like Jaish-e-Mohammad, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Deccan Mujahiddin... Now I don't have to explain the meanings of their names. Then they say they are doing Jihad!

Why would somebody not call them Islamic terrorists?

Now that does not mean all followers of Islam are Islamic-terrorists.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkBird View Post
I don't know of any religion which touts killing on innocent people just because they don't believe in your ideology which for me is the biggest crime against humanity.
I know.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2008
Compare
sugaur is a splendid one to behold sugaur is a splendid one to behold sugaur is a splendid one to behold sugaur is a splendid one to behold sugaur is a splendid one to behold sugaur is a splendid one to behold

For all who think "Fatah" is more moderate than Hamas, heres a part of the constitution of Fatah:

Goals

Article (12) Complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military and cultural existence.

Article (13) Establishing an independent democratic state with complete sovereignty on all Palestinian lands, and Jerusalem is its capital city, and protecting the citizens' legal and equal rights without any racial or religious discrimination.

"Eradication" of the Jewish state., their culture and there economy. Heres a movement which has "Genocide" as its constituional goal. How the hell do you negotiate with such people? Israel needs to be supported in its noble actions of self defense againt such fanatics.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaur View Post
For all who think "Fatah" is more moderate than Hamas, heres a part of the constitution of Fatah:

Goals

Article (12) Complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military and cultural existence.

Article (13) Establishing an independent democratic state with complete sovereignty on all Palestinian lands, and Jerusalem is its capital city, and protecting the citizens' legal and equal rights without any racial or religious discrimination.

"Eradication" of the Jewish state., their culture and there economy. Heres a movement which has "Genocide" as its constituional goal. How the hell do you negotiate with such people? Israel needs to be supported in its noble actions of self defense againt such fanatics.
Good point.
There should just be a greater and proper Israel, with Gaza and West Bank as parts of Israel. And all people living there should be citizens of Israel.
Problem solved. No need to destroy anything or anyone.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future inskrish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently during Diwali celebration, one boy fired a rocket and it killed more than six people in Tamil Nadu. Offcourse this rocket was made in Sivakasi and it was an accident. It was a fire cracker. A simple fire cracker can make big accidents like this.

But whole world is crying that Hamas fired 7000 rockets and killed innocent civilians and Isrealis are defending thier nation by killing thousands. What a crap man.
If you are comparing the Sivakasi rocket with the Hamas's rocket, I can only sympathize with you. You certainly need to learn a lot--atleast the definition of 'Rocket' or 'Terrorists'.
I-485 (NSC Received on 07/02/2007 at 10:20am)
I-485 RD: 08/08/2007 ND: 10/02/2007
Name Check: Pending as of 08/08/08
08/15/2008: Sent an email to Senator.
08/20/2008: Received a call from Senator's offfice to submit further evidence for my complaints (RFE from Senator office)
09/09/2008: Name Check is clear.( Info from Senator's office)
09/01/09: Received I-485 CPO email
09/08/09: Received the GC.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/04/2007
Compare
GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold GCBatman is a splendid one to behold
Default Hey get e life

Hey Refugee_New, why the hell you gave me red ("what other site - refugee!").
Go ahead & post it on the some news websites THAT ARE NOT RELATED WITH EB ISSUES. THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR EMPLOYMENT BASED IMMIGRATION RELATED ISSUES PERIOD & END OF DISCUSSION.
As I already said it is very sad to hear innocent kids got killed. Opening a thread here & giving your baseless comments will not going to help the ppl suffering over there so why not you go over there and help them out by fighting with Israeli forces instead of whining here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCBatman View Post
It is very sad but please post it on the relevant site.

Last edited by GCBatman; 01-07-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare
Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts

Those who said, Hamas was hiding inside school and firing rockets, go check the fact in CNN.

U.N. 'sure' no militants at school hit by Israeli troops

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...ool/index.html

Human sheild, hiding in hospital, hiding in mosques, hiding in school - All are big lie and bullshit. Just to justify the killing of innocent lives.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare
Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCBatman View Post
Hey Refugee_New, why the hell you gave me red ("what other site - refugee!").
Go ahead & post it on the some news websites THAT ARE NOT RELATED WITH EB ISSUES. THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR EMPLOYMENT BASED IMMIGRATION RELATED ISSUES PERIOD & END OF DISCUSSION.
As I already said it is very sad to hear innocent kids got killed. Opening a thread here & giving your baseless comments will not going to help the ppl suffering over there so why not you go over there and help them out by fighting with Israeli forces instead of whining here.
GCBatman, i didn't give you red. Let me know how to give red or green. I never tried this before.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkBird View Post
But why just Israel? Jordan and Egypt also got the slice of the pie. Why not fire rocket at them? Blame Israel just because it's the only non-muslim country in the region so they should pay?

Secondly, Hamas is this powerful today just because people of Palestian allowed them, supported them, elected them now why shy from facing the fallout?

It's sad and unfortunate that people are dying but they are dying because of their bad choices not Israel's so called "aggression".
Its because they are the one that occupies others land and murdering innocent civilians brutally under the guise of self defence.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by inskrish View Post
If you are comparing the Sivakasi rocket with the Hamas's rocket, I can only sympathize with you. You certainly need to learn a lot--atleast the definition of 'Rocket' or 'Terrorists'.
My point is sivakasi rocket has the capability of killing 6 people and 7000 hamas rockets taken lesser than that. We are reacting as if they have wiped out the entire nation. How inferior these rockets are when compared to sivakasi rocket. I am not justifying the rocket attack, but pointing out their impact and the voilent reaction to that.

Every nation has right to defend itself and its people. Isreal has the same rights to protect people. That doesn't mean they can go and kill innocent civilians including elderly person, women, children, shcool children and bombing schools, hospitals, detroying infrastructure etc. After killing school kids, just dont justify your killing by saying they use kids as human shield. Dont destroy and don't lie.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsnet View Post

I know this is your ideology and this is what your religion preach you. You preach and practise this quitely while blaming and killing people of other faith. Good strategy though.