Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Motivated has a spectacular aura about Motivated has a spectacular aura about
Default Way to go Sachin Chheda

Irrespective of political parties or the issues, I am proud of this Indian guy standing up against "fair and balanced fox news"

he must be a citizen (since he is chairman of Milwaukee, WI, Dem party) - wonder if IV members from the area could approach him to stand up for us too..........

Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated View Post
Irrespective of political parties or the issues, I am proud of this Indian guy standing up against "fair and balanced fox news"

he must be a citizen (since he is chairman of Milwaukee, WI, Dem party) - wonder if IV members from the area could approach him to stand up for us too..........

Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO)
& y do u think this guy or someone like him will stand up for us when v r not willing to stand up for our issues?

Old 10-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
meragcdedobhai is on a distinguished road
Default Guess Game

to Motivated...

Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy

Good Job!

Old 10-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future

to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,

Old 10-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by meragcdedobhai View Post
to Motivated...

Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy

Good Job!
at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI

just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujan_vatrapu View Post
to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,
You probably know what you are getting, but there are others who believe all the lies that FOX spreads - don't always look through the prism of your problems...

At least on the other news outlets, they bring 2 sides of opinions, unlike FOX - which only shows one side of the issues 25% of the time, and the host spews his/her talking points for the rest of the 75% of the show!

Having said that, I would much prefer for the news outlets (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR ..) to not only give 2 sides of the story, but actually do some investigative journalism and come to conclusions. Ask the tough questions and if all they get is talking points cut them off.........

Old 10-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future sujan_vatrapu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated View Post
You probably know what you are getting, but there are others who believe all the lies that FOX spreads - don't always look through the prism of your problems...

At least on the other news outlets, they bring 2 sides of opinions, unlike FOX - which only shows one side of the issues 25% of the time, and the host spews his/her talking points for the rest of the 75% of the show!

Having said that, I would much prefer for the news outlets (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR ..) to not only give 2 sides of the story, but actually do some investigative journalism and come to conclusions. Ask the tough questions and if all they get is talking points cut them off.........
Again you missed the point, main news media outlets have liberal views on issues, they don't bring conservative view but they say so, i watch CNN, CBS, listen to NPR, I am not saying FOX is the best but they are as good as the rest, agn my point is all the channels have left or right view (NONE have a centrist view), we should not discount FOX because they have conservative views,

in a recent survey more than half surveyed picked FOX as the most trusted new channel, if we think they are fools there is definitely something with us!

Old 10-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthisagar View Post
Legal immigration problem cannot be solved by these channels. FOX channel is extreme right when it comes to the matter and interests of one of the party Republican party and they are biased for Tea scum bag party. But when it comes to other countries right issue they become middle men and the saviours of democracy. Please see below how they address India's own Nationalist and valid issues.

Tensions Rise Between Hindu Radicals, Urbanites in Mumbai - FoxNews.com
any media in any country for that matter is biased, and mostly controlled by ruling party and their business interest. Never ever believe their analysis and take decisions.
shiv sena is an extreme outfit and their actions should be condemned, its not a right or left issue,

Old 10-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
meragcdedobhai is on a distinguished road
Default Why Cheda?

to Motivated...

It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthisagar View Post
Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..

So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?
first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,

regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,