Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aguy has a spectacular aura about aguy has a spectacular aura about aguy has a spectacular aura about
Default I-140 pending, employer pushing to use EAD not H1B

Hi,

I finished my six years of H1B in August 2008. I filed my I140 with concurrent filing in July 2007. I also received my EAD card (pending I140) but I never used it. The time has come to renew my H1B for the upcoming year. My employer filed I129, which was approved by USCIS. Now my employer is asking me to renew the EAD but I don't want to spend the money. Do I have to have the EAD with my H1B? What do you guys think?

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote