Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

Old 03-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare
sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough
Default Received RFE on my H1B extension from Vermont center filed PP

I have received the following RFE for my H1B Visa, we are waiting for detailed document, following is the text from USCIS website. Please suggest me, what should I do.

On March 9, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute

This is just a notice that they have sent an RFE. Post the content of the RFE when you receive it.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CRAZYMONK is a jewel in the rough CRAZYMONK is a jewel in the rough CRAZYMONK is a jewel in the rough CRAZYMONK is a jewel in the rough

It will take 3-5 days to get the RFE to your attorney.

All the best.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare
sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough sbnvs@yahoo.com is a jewel in the rough
Default Will post once I get the actual content of RFE

Thanks for all your response and support.
I will post the RFE details, as soon as I get it.

Thanks,
SBNVS

Old 03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute

is that a premium or regular petition?

Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare

We filed Premium at Vermont Center

Old 03-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare
Default Received RFE details

I got the RFE detais on march 22nd and here is that...

Upon review of the documentation submitted with your petition for a Nonimmigrant worked(form I-129) it is noted that you have requested a validity period from XXXX to XXX. Although your I129 filing establishes the beneficiary's duties, work assignment, and employment location, it does not document the amount of time required for the beneficiary
perform the work assignment. Please provide documentation to establish the amount of the necessary for the work assignment.

Documentation to establish the timeframe of the work assignment may include, but is not limited to confirmation from the end-client employer supervising the work of the beneficiary or a work order, purchase order, or schedule of the milestones and deliveables related to the work assignment.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare
Default Finally my case approved

Hi All,

Finally I got approval to my case on April 4th, they extended it for one year.

Thanks,
SBNVS

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbnvs@yahoo.com View Post
Hi All,

Thanks,
SBNVS
How long you requested for...

Never mind, you have pending labor or I-140

Last edited by ivgclive; 04-12-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
SBNVS
Congrats. Did you provide client letter. I129 says you have provide employment location. Did nt they ask for proof (employment letter between client and you)

Total contributions $120

Old 04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute pbuckeye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
SBNVS
Congratulations. Did you request 3 years based on approved I-140 and did you provide a client letter?

Old 04-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbuckeye View Post
Congratulations. Did you request 3 years based on approved I-140 and did you provide a client letter?
It appears that he has either labor pending or I-140 pending based on his profile. So allowed for 1 year.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nayekal will become famous soon enough
Default I got an RFE for H1 Ext

I got an RFE today for H1 Ext and I am confused about it since, I have been with same company from last 5 years and working as a full time employee for the company.

This is my third H1 B from the same company and I never had any RFE's earlier. I am curious to know whether it is possible for me to get an RFE for a client letter?

I will update you guys, when I know what's the RFE is about.

Thanks,

Old 04-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayekal View Post
I got an RFE today for H1 Ext and I am confused about it since, I have been with same company from last 5 years and working as a full time employee for the company.

This is my third H1 B from the same company and I never had any RFE's earlier. I am curious to know whether it is possible for me to get an RFE for a client letter?

I will update you guys, when I know what's the RFE is about.

Thanks,
It may not be for client letter, because you work as full time at client. It may be for some other reasons.
I got my h1 exten approved. I worked for american company full time

Total contributions $120

Old 04-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations ..

OP congrats on your h1B extension, I hope you must be relieved. Thanks for letting the forum about your approval.