Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php)
-   Interesting Topics (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Massacre in Palestine (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22959)

Refugee_New 01-06-2009 02:30 PM

Massacre in Palestine
 
Now the killing has gone mad. Apart from killing the innocent civilians, crazy war mongers started bombing schools and killing innocent school kids. Today two schools were bombed and more than 40 children have been massacred.

Its sad to see school children being brutally killed by missles and tanks. I don't understand how people could blow up innocent kids, women and men under the name of self-defence?

This world has gone crazy and there's no one questioning about this in-human atrocities committed against fellow human being.

Lets us pray for those who are going thru this hardship, and for an immediate end to this war crime.

How many more innocent civilians including children they are planning to kill?. All these so called peace loving nations blocking the UN from making a cease-fire resolution. Looks like so called freedom lovers want more innocent lives.

When Mumbai was attacked by terrorists, whole world was united and supported the victim(India). Now the same world is against the victim and encouraging more killing by not stopping the attrocities.

GCBatman 01-06-2009 02:35 PM

Please post it on the relevant site
 
It is very sad but please post it on the relevant site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refugee_New (Post 308760)
Now the killing has gone mad. Apart from killing the innocent civilians, crazy war mongers started bombing schools and killing innocent school kids. Today two schools were bombed and more than 40 children have been massacred.

Its sad to see school children being brutally killed by missles and tanks. I don't understand how people could blow up innocent kids, women and men under the name of self-defence?

This world has gone crazy and there's no one questioning about this in-human atrocities committed against fellow human being.

Lets us pray for those who are going thru this hardship, and for an immediate end to this war crime.

How many more innocent civilians including children they are planning to kill?. All these so called peace loving nations blocking the UN from making a cease-fire resolution. Looks like so called freedom lovers want more innocent lives.

When Mumbai was attacked by terrorists, whole world was united and supported the victim(India). Now the same world is against the victim and encouraging more killing by not stopping the attrocities.


Refugee_New 01-06-2009 02:38 PM

Israeli shelling kills more than 40 at UN school in Gaza.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...srael-death-un

More killing while the world watches silently.

Refugee_New 01-06-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308762)
It is very sad but please post it on the relevant site.

I think we discuss these kind of news in IV. Don't you know that? In the same forum i have heard people saying Isreal is a peace loving nation and they never commit crime.

Look at what is happening now. Can we justify killing innocent kids? Who would kill kids? How evil one should be in order to kill school kids?

How evil this world is, watching these attrocities silently. While pakistani terrorists committed attrocities in India, whole world blamed the entire Muslim communities.

Now where are those peace loving people have gone while Muslims are brutally murdered and innocent kids are brutally killed by missles?

GCBatman 01-06-2009 02:42 PM

Discussion of non EB related issues should be stopped.
This form should be used for employment related immigration issues, end of discussion.
I have given you green for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refugee_New (Post 308764)
I think we discuss these kind of news in IV. Don't you know that?


Refugee_New 01-06-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308766)
Discussion of non EB related issues should be stopped.
This form should be used for employment related immigration issues, end of discussion.
I have given you green for it.

Why do you want to end this discussion? Are you scared of speaking the truth or you don't care the killing of innocent school kids?

reddog 01-06-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refugee_New (Post 308760)
Now the killing has gone mad. Apart from killing the innocent civilians, crazy war mongers started bombing schools and killing innocent school kids. Today two schools were bombed and more than 40 children have been massacred.

Its sad to see school children being brutally killed by missles and tanks. I don't understand how people could blow up innocent kids, women and men under the name of self-defence?

This world has gone crazy and there's no one questioning about this in-human atrocities committed against fellow human being.

Lets us pray for those who are going thru this hardship, and for an immediate end to this war crime.

How many more innocent civilians including children they are planning to kill?. All these so called peace loving nations blocking the UN from making a cease-fire resolution. Looks like so called freedom lovers want more innocent lives.

When Mumbai was attacked by terrorists, whole world was united and supported the victim(India). Now the same world is against the victim and encouraging more killing by not stopping the attrocities.

And look at what India is going thru. Each and every year, bomb blasts in multiple cities.

There are hundreds of polls taken in Indian cities and a majority of the people living in cities say that they are terrified. They are constantly living under the fear of the next terrorist attack.

Indians support a military action against Pakistan as they know that the state of Pakistan is involved in these terrorist activities.
And even if the state not knowing about these people does not relieve them from accountability.
So how different would it be if India initiates a military strike on Pakistan, will they guarantee that not a single innocent live will be taken?

Israelis feel much safer in their country, even after being surrounded by enemies from all side.

I am not justifying anything, I am just saying that Israel does not love to go and kill innocent people, they are not the Stalin or the Nazi clansmen.

Or are you saying that they love killing people?

bfadlia 01-06-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308766)
Discussion of non EB related issues should be stopped.
This form should be used for employment related immigration issues, end of discussion.
I have given you green for it.

I agree with you in principle..
but then again several thread of same sort have been running for weeks with mostly flaming content while being blessed by admins and senior members.. what makes one conflict employment related and another not much so?

Refugee_New 01-06-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddog (Post 308769)
And look at what India is going thru. Each and every year, bomb blasts in multiple cities.

There are hundreds of polls taken in Indian cities and a majority of the people living in cities say that they are terrified. They are constantly living under the fear of the next terrorist attack.

I am not justifying anything, I am just saying that Israel does not love to go and kill innocent people, they are not the Stalin or the Nazi clansmen.

Or are you saying that they love killing people?

If they do not love to go and kill innocent people, then what are you seeing in the world? Are you blind to see the massacre commited against people or you are so afraid to speak the truth?

GCBatman 01-06-2009 02:58 PM

Wow
 
Got a red with following comment
"hey stop acting like a policeman you desperate immigrant.. think beyond your GC"
I want to tell this anonymous fella that yes I am desperate immigrant & have been waiting for my GC from last 8 years that's why I am on this form & if you want to post this issue post it on relevant site not here FORM IS ONLY FOR EB RELATED ISSUES.


Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308766)
Discussion of non EB related issues should be stopped.
This form should be used for employment related immigration issues, end of discussion.
I have given you green for it.


Refugee_New 01-06-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfadlia (Post 308770)
I agree with you in principle..
but then again several thread of same sort have been running for weeks with mostly flaming content while being blessed by admins and senior members.. what makes one conflict employment related and another not much so?

If this forum is strictly for immigration, then we wouldn't have allowed members to discuss anything other than immigration.

But IV allowed its members to discuss, degrade, humiliate muslims and Islam. Why didn't they stop it then?

GCBatman 01-06-2009 03:04 PM

Give Example
 
Please provide proof(example) to support your allegation that "IV allowed its members to discuss, degrade, humiliate muslims and Islam"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refugee_New (Post 308773)
If this forum is strictly for immigration, then we wouldn't have allowed members to discuss anything other than immigration.

But IV allowed its members to discuss, degrade, humiliate muslims and Islam. Why didn't they stop it then?


Refugee_New 01-06-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308772)
Got a red with following comment
"hey stop acting like a policeman you desperate immigrant.. think beyond your GC"
I want to tell this anonymous fella that yes I am desperate immigrant & have been waiting for my GC from last 8 years that's why I am on this form & if you want to post this issue post it on relevant site not here FORM IS ONLY FOR EB RELATED ISSUES.

I completely agree with you GCBatman. Its an immigration forum and its strictly for immigration purpose only. I loved this site and i always admired the admins and other senior members for their service.

But IV let its people to vent their anger against muslims and Islam. IV never tried to stop this. Anyway i am not here to vent my anger but to tell the truth that we scared to discuss.

If we can discuss about Mumbai terrorist attack, are we not suppose to discuss kind of news which is even worse?. Are we not supposed to condemn the killing of innocent school kids and murdering of innocent civilians?

Refugee_New 01-06-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCBatman (Post 308774)
Please provide proof(example) to support your allegation that "IV allowed its members to discuss, degrade, humiliate muslims and Islam"

GCBatman. looks like you are new to this forum. I don't know if you participated in the thread that was created to condemn the mumbai terrorist attack that turned agly at the end.

ItIsNotFunny 01-06-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refugee_New (Post 308763)
Israeli shelling kills more than 40 at UN school in Gaza.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...srael-death-un

More killing while the world watches silently.

Its barberian to kill innocent people.

My prayers for innocents who got killed.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org