Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php)
-   All other Green Card Issues (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Very Interesting I485 approved (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14811)

ryanjoe_99 10-24-2007 10:12 PM

finger printing

We(my husband,my two kids,and I) did finger printing on July 19,2007. Now My older son 13 years old got finger printing again. Why?, what does it mean.
I am scared

leo2606 10-24-2007 10:52 PM

Nothing to get scared I think

I don't think you need to get scared for this.
Eventhough USCIS center system accepts the finger prints, FBI system may reject for the quality of Finger print reason.In that case one can get another notice.I did read this some where in FBI or some immigration attorney's FAQs.If I re collect I will post the link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanjoe_99 (Post 188396)
We(my husband,my two kids,and I) did finger printing on July 19,2007. Now My older son 13 years old got finger printing again. Why?, what does it mean.
I am scared

ryanjoe_99 10-25-2007 12:55 AM

finger printing

thank you. Eventhough my son is 13 year old, when I told about it, he was worried about it.

vkkkk 10-25-2007 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimul99 (Post 187905)
I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer today that.....my AP got rejected. The rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....but my lawyer told me that I can expect my card soon.

I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.

You signature shows like

Labor approved May 06
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
Status - Pending

but how it is possible
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.

Are you trying to play with people feelings?

jcrajput 10-25-2007 10:08 AM

I have one question: My I-485 applcation (employment based) was rejected due to I-130 attachment in error.

If USCIS reject my entire package of I-485 because I have attached I-130 application. What are my options? Is there any law that USCIS can only reject I-130 and accept I-485 appplications (myself and for my wife)? I have seperate fee checks for all the applications.

Please help me....

GC_ASP 10-25-2007 10:08 AM

Vkkkk,

Look at this thread...He got the RFE on I-140(NSC) in august and the I-140 approved in sept. You never know with USCIS..I know few guys who got lucky with their I-140s. i don't think he was planning to play with our feelings since septemebr...Do you?

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12905

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkkkk (Post 188478)
You signature shows like

Labor approved May 06
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
Status - Pending

but how it is possible
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.

Are you trying to play with people feelings?

Nabeel 10-25-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimul99 (Post 187905)
I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer today that.....my AP got rejected. The rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....but my lawyer told me that I can expect my card soon.

I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.

I am sorry if you have answered this question before. Did you made a phone call to USCIS and tried to get update on your case from IO instead of relying on your Attorney ?

BharatPremi 10-25-2007 12:37 PM

Valid Doubts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GC_ASP (Post 188483)
Vkkkk,

Look at this thread...He got the RFE on I-140(NSC) in august and the I-140 approved in sept. You never know with USCIS..I know few guys who got lucky with their I-140s. i don't think he was planning to play with our feelings since septemebr...Do you?

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12905

Shimul999 may not be trying to play or may be doing so, only Shimul999 knows. But there are legitimate observations such as below (Assuming s/he provided all information for his/her case correctly) can lead any person like VKKKK to believe that.

1) He is claiming labor filed in Feb 06 and he got approval in May 06 (As per
his signature). Now if his file is in BEC this would not have happened so it is
safe to assume that either he might have used substitution labor OR his file
is filed in PERM. Now Feb 06 was the initial stage of PERM and during that
period there were lot many software glitches in the PERM system so many
lawyers were almost hesitant to file under PERM. But assuming that his
lawyer took decision to file under PERM, end to end process was almost 4
months for PERM so either his file was reached before Feb 06 then only he
could have labor approval in May 06. So there is definately something
wrong there.

2) If my labor is approved in May 06 why would I wait to file I-140 till Feb 07
(His signature)?

Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.

sapota 10-25-2007 01:56 PM

Very likely

that such approvals would be due to visa number allocated to a persons case when the visa dates were current. or allocated to prevent visas from being unused in the FY 2007. It may be an unlikely that such approvals (without PD being current) will continue in the 1st 3 quarters of FY 2008. Also it would be very safe to issue EB GC visas to ROW applicants as most likely they wont hit per country limit.

onemorecame 10-25-2007 03:19 PM

Congrates

jonty_11 10-25-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BharatPremi (Post 188541)
Shimul999 may not be trying to play or may be doing so, only Shimul999 knows. But there are legitimate observations such as below (Assuming s/he provided all information for his/her case correctly) can lead any person like VKKKK to believe that.

wrong there.

(His signature)?

Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.

one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006

praveenat11 10-25-2007 05:00 PM

Green Card`

Hi,
I have sumbitted my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
Today my check is encashed.
can anyone say what r the next steps...?

singhsa3 10-25-2007 05:07 PM

Sure, the next step is
" All lines in this route are busy , please dial after sometime"

Quote:

Originally Posted by praveenat11 (Post 188685)
Hi,
I have sumbitted my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
Today my check is encashed.
can anyone say what r the next steps...?

BharatPremi 10-25-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonty_11 (Post 188651)
one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006

PERM started from May 2005 and till April 2006 was having one or other software related glitches. So my previous comment make sense in that regards.

shimul99 10-25-2007 05:51 PM

I have nothing more to say guys. what some people are saying is logic and what i'm saying is the fact.

Anyway, My lawyer used the PERM. right after i received my Labor I had to renew my H1b which took 6 months (regular processing). After i received my renewal I sent my I-140 application. I didn't even bother to use the premium processing for my i140 because the i485 was not current that time, instead it way way back as a EB3. anyway, you know the rest of the story.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by BharatPremi (Post 188541)

wrong there.

(His signature)?