Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (
-   All other Green Card Issues (
-   -   Need Advice- EB@ filing with US master (

vikasgarg24 05-07-2017 08:35 AM

Need Advice- EB@ filing with US master
Hi All

I am completing my master in August 2017 and my H1-B will expire in Feb-2018.

Do any one knows if my employer can start the Prewailing wage and advertisment process and file Labor after my master degree completion.

Or this is necessary to have degree to start the advertisment process. ??

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)