Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php)
-   Action Items for everyone (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Sept 18 Rally: Post banner slogans (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11685)

gceverywhere 09-13-2007 05:58 PM

another one

We are
Depressed Doctors
Anxious Engineers AND
Suffering Scientists

We work hard to keep USA as the world leader but we need your help.

Please go to www.________.com and sign the petition

dilvahabilyeha 09-18-2007 11:10 PM

Franklin,
Very happy to see the banners bright and great!
Did I miss your posting of the finalized banners?
Please let us know what slogans made up to the banners!
Also not mention that all the banners will be preserved for later rallies......

franklin 09-19-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilvahabilyeha (Post 168814)
Franklin,
Very happy to see the banners bright and great!
Did I miss your posting of the finalized banners?
Please let us know what slogans made up to the banners!
Also not mention that all the banners will be preserved for later rallies......

when i get back home to SF, i'll dig out the list if you like. The banners have been stored for future use, yes.

It is considerably notable to mention that during the walk down Constitution, we passed many Smithsonian museums. When we passed the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, one of the curator staff came out and asked to have 4 or 5 of our banners. They considered it to be such an history event that they wanted to preserve them for the National Archive.

walking_dude 09-19-2007 02:22 PM

If I had known it would be of such a historical importance, I would've walked away with the 'Antique In Waiting' in my hand! However, considering the weight, I doubt if I would've got far with with that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by franklin (Post 168943)
It is considerably notable to mention that during the walk down Constitution, we passed many Smithsonian museums. When we passed the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, one of the curator staff came out and asked to have 4 or 5 of our banners. They considered it to be such an history event that they wanted to preserve them for the National Archive.

dilvahabilyeha 09-19-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franklin (Post 168943)
when i get back home to SF, i'll dig out the list if you like. The banners have been stored for future use, yes.

Fantastic! Please take your time and rest too! Glad to know the banners are getting into the US History! Hoo Hoo.....