Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php)
-   Fingerprinting during 485 stage (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Time to attend FP... (https://archive.immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1600156)

sunnymit 09-08-2010 05:18 PM

Time to attend FP...
 
My wife is scheduled to appear for fingerprinting at 1 om a future scheduled date. However I learned from someone that she can go for the fingerprinting even earlier in the day and she will be fine. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this?

GCNeophyte 09-09-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnymit (Post 1984173)
My wife is scheduled to appear for fingerprinting at 1 om a future scheduled date. However I learned from someone that she can go for the fingerprinting even earlier in the day and she will be fine. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this?

I have tried this when i went for my finger printing for my EAD. My interview was in afternoon and went around 8:30am and they did allow me.

ponnuswamyp 09-09-2010 02:56 AM

I gave FP 2 weeks ahead of the scheduled date. They only checked whether I have a FP notice.

permfiling 09-28-2010 01:16 AM

Do I need to call prior to going for bimoterics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ponnuswamyp (Post 1984267)
I gave FP 2 weeks ahead of the scheduled date. They only checked whether I have a FP notice.

I got a biometrics notice which is 22 days from today. Is there a way to prephone the appointment or I can just go as you guys did

ponnuswamyp 09-28-2010 01:21 AM

I am not sure whether a way to prepone it. You can try going for FP. They did not say anything about the future date.

permfiling 09-28-2010 05:34 PM

Got biometrics done
 
Myself and my wife walked into the ASC today. The officer in the front mentioned "are you coming in early" we said yes and then he said u need to fill out the forms etc so we got it done today. I persume since the finger prints are scanned and notified to USCIS so I don't have to send to the service center


Quote:

Originally Posted by ponnuswamyp (Post 1990971)
I am not sure whether a way to prepone it. You can try going for FP. They did not say anything about the future date.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org