PDA

View Full Version : can anyone share AP experience at BOSTON

MYGC2008
10-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi,

can anyone share AP experience at BOSTON Logan Airport. I am planning to travel to India next month and returning at BOSTON Airport.

Thanks in advance

MYGC2008
10-14-2009, 04:42 PM
anyone?

psk79
10-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I came through Logan last December on AP. No problems at all. I gave him my AP and he said I should I have another copy of it. Attorney advised me to take one copy as they would take the other and apparently will be useful if you lose one. When I told him I thought I only got one from attorney, he insisted that I should have two. So I gave him the other and guess what, he says- If you hadn't given me this, I have to walk to the copier and wait til it gets warm and make a copy of your AP.... So instead he took the original for his records:) But other than this he didn't ask anything neither was I asked to wait in a room etc like some people say at other airports... Good Luck and Happy Journey!

MYGC2008
10-14-2009, 05:07 PM
THanks "psk79"

raydon
10-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I travelled to India with my family in May of this year, and returned to the US in June via Logan airport. The CBP officer was professional and mentioned about this being a new scenario for him - paroles and a US citizen child. Didn't ask any questions, sent me downstairs for secondary inspection. I went to secondary inspection and handed my documents (passport, I-824 AP document) to the immigration staff there. After 5-10 min, a lady staff member called out our names and said that we are all set. They returned the AP documents after stamping one copy, but didn't retain any set with them. Collected the documents and stepped out. The baggage claim area was on the same level and right adjacent to the secondary inspection area, which meant no more travelling within the airport.

Overall a smooth and fairly easy experience with low waiting time and no questions asked. The sight of me carrying a sleepy 2 yr old and a shoulder bag might have contributed to it, but I can't say for sure. That's my story. Individual experiences might differ though. Hope that you also have a relaxed experience with travel using AP.

akhilmahajan
10-15-2009, 11:12 AM
We traveled in December 2008 and it was a very pleasant experience. I just showed them the AP's for me and my wife. They sent us to the secondary inspection.

As we landed in the morning, there was no rush and the officer called our name in like 10 minutes.

They were professional and polite. Talked about football and basketball and we were all set.

Nickjr
10-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I travelled back from India in Aug this year. Upon arrival we had to go for (as usual) for immigration check the officers told us to go downstairs. we handed the docuemnt over and after 5/7 minutes the guy called us and we got the document back. No question asked !!

Have not heard any issue in Logan for person travelling with EAD

Good luck !!

ferragamobelt
10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
ferragamo outlet store offer you great items. You can find great ferragamo goods, <a href="http://www.ferragamoshoesmen.com">ferragamo mens shoes</a> and wonderful accessories.like handbags and sunglasses and <a href="http://www.ferragamoshoesbelts.com/" >ferragamo belts</a> are hot sale over the world. You can buy them at low price when ferragamo sale promotion is on. Ferragamo outlet provide high quality of salvatore ferragamo shoes and other items. Salvatore ferragamo sale online can save you much money.

ferragamobelt
10-04-2011, 09:06 PM
we should all look to this as fuel for our own aspirations (http://www.ferragamoshoesmen.com)to succeed with our own blogs