PDA

View Full Version : using AP for India and canada PR is in process

manusingh
09-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I am using Advance parole in december to visit India. I have applied my canada PR in 2008, but I don't have stamp of PR in my passport.

Is there are any problems using AP for India visit.

Any suggestion is appreciated

patiently_waiting
09-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Nothing. Even if you get Canadian PR during the time , they will just issue a Card (through mail, you need to provide a canadian address) after landing there. They would not stamp in your passport.

Nothing to worry.

manusingh
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Nothing. Even if you get Canadian PR during the time , they will just issue a Card (through mail, you need to provide a canadian address) after landing there. They would not stamp in your passport.

Nothing to worry.
What kind of a card you are talking, I have no plans to go to canada .

manusingh
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
What kind of a card you are talking, I have no plans to go to canada .

anybody else any thoughts or suggestion

rick_rajvanshi
09-24-2009, 03:25 PM
anybody else any thoughts or suggestion

There is no relation between your US status and your Canadian visa / PR Card / or PR Applications. No one cares. Just use AP normally. No one will even question you about your Canadian immigration unless you are flying into/from Canadian port and that too only if you are PR.

I got my H1 visa stamped with 485 pending and Canadian PR "in hand" at Vancouver. My H1 Visa also has a printed annotation : "Canadian Permanent Resident" . My 485 was cleared recently with no issues. So do not get paranoid and delusional. You have just applied. You are not even PR.

manusingh
09-24-2009, 06:18 PM
There is no relation between your US status and your Canadian visa / PR Card / or PR Applications. No one cares. Just use AP normally. No one will even question you about your Canadian immigration unless you are flying into/from Canadian port and that too only if you are PR.

I got my H1 visa stamped with 485 pending and Canadian PR "in hand" at Vancouver. My H1 Visa also has a printed annotation : "Canadian Permanent Resident" . My 485 was cleared recently with no issues. So do not get paranoid and delusional. You have just applied. You are not even PR.

thanks a lot