PDA

View Full Version : must watch... ethics..

narendra_modi
06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
YouTube - Pakistani Student refuses to take award from US Ambassador (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se5_vkzT1Ps&feature=related)

a paki ..double standard, want a western degree , want money..what a arrogance ..

..there are perhaps thousands like him here among us....USA (Harward) educated brain against USA, supply US provided technologies to North Korea and Iran...

narendra_modi
06-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I am not trying to devide the community ..Did you guys enjoyed the video ? I certainly not. Shall we forward this to our dear Iowa senator, the result of billions of dollars of aid to pak ? what is opinion guys on this idea? please be open minded, don't curse me..

simple1
06-23-2009, 02:42 PM
While I laugh at that guy. I would like to remind you that we are living in a republic and not in a democracy.

Any one can be a self hurting fool using his/her "Individualís God-given, unalienable rights". While in a democracy individuals worry about majority rule and popular thought.

I dont understand why Obama (a former senior lecturer in constitutional law ) refers to this country as democracy.

HELLO Chicago. If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer... "

While the founders were fearful of democracy ( the mob rule ).

Both India and USA are republics not democracies.