PDA

View Full Version : Soft LUD at Port of Entry using Advance Parole

rkiran
08-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi,
I had Soft LUDs on my I485 as well as my Wife's on exactly the same day as I re-entered US using Advance parole. I entered in the morning and happen to notice it the next day. My wife re-entered much later and there were no LUDs at that time. Has anyone else experienced this ? I am the primary applicant for the green card.

I am trying to guess if this is an indication of current pre-adjudications going on or if it always happens if you enter using Advance Parole.

Thanks

ksrk
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi,
I had Soft LUDs on my I485 as well as my Wife's on exactly the same day as I re-entered US using Advance parole. I entered in the morning and happen to notice it the next day. My wife re-entered much later and there were no LUDs at that time. Has anyone else experienced this ? I am the primary applicant for the green card.

I am trying to guess if this is an indication of current pre-adjudications going on or if it always happens if you enter using Advance Parole.

Thanks

An entry using AP didn't trigger any LUD's on my 485 (or any other application for that matter). I have used AP thrice in the last 18 months, but there were no LUD's on those days of re-entry.

Now I am not sure if your re-entry using AP triggered them to look at your file and make any changes/notes...that is difficult to ascertain.

rkg000
08-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks

I had an LUD (don't know if its soft or not) dated first week of July. It was quite strange in the sense that nothing had happened after first FP notice (I'm a july filer) some time late 2007. And when I saw the LUD changed to July this year, thought may be they were processing the application. But your post explains it, the LUD might be the result of AP use while returning from India. I came back at the end of June. Quite funny.

psaxena
09-01-2009, 12:58 AM
I had loose motion when I was thinking samosas.. how is that possible????

sunny1000
09-01-2009, 01:39 AM
i had loose motion when i was thinking samosas.. How is that possible????

lmao!

:d