PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone traveled with Etihad Arilines?

kuhelica2000
08-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Can anyone please share your experience traveling Etihad airlines on Advance Parole (expires US visa on passport)? Do Etihad and Abu Dhabi airport officials recognize AP as valid travel document?

BECsufferer
08-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Your question should be "Has anyone ..."

ryan
08-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Can anyone please share your experience traveling Etihad airlines on Advance Parole (expires US visa on passport)? Do Etihad and Abu Dhabi airport officials recognize AP as valid travel document?

Yes, and Yes. You're fine.

kuhelica2000
08-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks a lot for your reply. Just to share with others, Etihad is starting their operation from Chicago which will help a lot of us living in the midwest region.
Yes, and Yes. You're fine.

kuhelica2000
08-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Your question should be "Has anyone ..."

You are right. But I don't know how to edit the title of a thread. If you know how to edit the title, please do share and also correct your own post; it should be "incorrect" not "in-correct".

mnq1979
08-18-2009, 03:59 PM
My wife recently travelled on Etihad airways using AP. There was no problem, the etihad airways crew just checked her AP and gave her back. She came back to US on AP. Its safe to travel on Etihad.

crazyghoda
08-18-2009, 05:23 PM
after you read this story. The Tale of the Arab Flight Crew (http://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/etihad.asp)

No doubt there is some spice added but if that is the skill level of the crew, I'm avoiding it.

Its safe to travel on Etihad.

nocomment
08-18-2009, 08:03 PM
:)
You are right. But I don't know how to edit the title of a thread. If you know how to edit the title, please do share and also correct your own post; it should be "incorrect" not "in-correct".

lj_rr
08-18-2009, 08:35 PM
This was actually a test run at the Airbus test bed and not a real trip. Both Airbus and ADAT personnel were in the flight when it happened. This had nothing to do with the Etihad crew.

after you read this story.
The Tale of the Arab Flight Crew (http://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/etihad.asp)

No doubt there is some spice added but if that is the skill level of the crew, I'm avoiding it.

langagadu
08-18-2009, 11:42 PM
:D:D:D
Good one.