PDA

View Full Version : Discrepency in Alien education. and experience.

ckpas
08-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi,

Need some help/advice on PERM LC issue:
My employer has filed PERM LC (PD Sep 2008) in EB2 (Job Description: Masters or Bachelors with 5 Yrs experience),

On may'09 got a query saying "Discrepency in Alien education and experience".
Stating: Alien workerer possessed Masters Degree and 16 months of experience where as the minimum job requirements set ETA form (H8 and H10)specified Masters and 5 yrs of experice.

my emplyer appealed saying: " H.4 in ETA does indicate masters deg. is the minimum requirement for the position and there is however no mention made of 5 yrs of exp. this appears in 8.A and 8.C as an alternate education and experience and therefore not related to the minimum requiremnt for the position"

my question: 1) Can this be considered as an error from the procesing center rather than my empr fault.
2) How severe this would be and what ud be the turn-over-time.
3) Do I need to reapply my PERM LC again.

Another mistake (which I don't know if its from PERM ior my employer) is even though i have more than 10 yrs of experience the reason for denial as you can see above says "Alien workerer possessed Masters Degree and 16 months of experience where as the minimum job requirements set ETA form (H8 and H10)specified Masters and 5 yrs of experice."
thanks in advance, appreciate comments

ckpas
09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
After the appeal sent by my employer, my PERM case shows status as "in-process". Does it mean it will fall under usual processing times ? Can I expect a response in the coming months ? Please let me know . I would appreciate if anyone can give some info on this.