PDA

View Full Version : Please set up a conf call for Northern california members

ramaonline
02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Can someone set up a conf call for northern california region?
I have access to global conferencing and can set up a call whenever some members in the Nor cal region are available - sometime during last week of Feb

oguinan
02-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Hi ramaonline,

There will be a call for Northern California members next week. I'll post details here and on the yahoo group. There are a number of discussion documents that I'll get out to members before the meeting.

oguinan

franklin
02-23-2007, 02:12 AM
Any news on the conference call info?

glub
02-24-2007, 03:41 PM
any plans to meet lawmakers in the bay area? I'd like to get involved...

franklin
03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Anything? Where did our leader go?

dilbert_cal
03-14-2007, 03:43 AM
If we dont hear from Ramaonline by this weekend, then one of us needs to step up and organize it. And if there is a call scheduled already, please let me know and my apologies for not following all the threads.

pappu
03-14-2007, 11:37 AM
If we dont hear from Ramaonline by this weekend, then one of us needs to step up and organize it. And if there is a call scheduled already, please let me know and my apologies for not following all the threads.
yes pls organize it yourself anyways. others will join. each day wasted is a wasted opportunity. we all need to meet all our lawmakers asap.

amitjoey
03-21-2007, 02:40 PM

My apologies for not supporting the state chapter. Is there a conf. call?