PDA

View Full Version : Dear users - please read and understand

stuckinline
07-14-2016, 12:17 AM
is full of employees sitting in call centers typing shit on their forums to discredit IV. This is especially true after dark (when it it morning back in India).

These useless people want to keep useless debates alive about whether IV is just evil or the devil incarnate.

They would love for you to spend all your precious time and energy on their forum (generating hit-count) fighting it out with their Desi employees making $2/hour, eating idli, Vada and dosa in Hyderabad or Bengaluru instead of doing something useful with your time.

Just ignore them - I think all of us know where IV stands on high-skilled immigration.

If you don't see the truth in what I am saying, or are backlogged and actually think IV is evil - you are an idiot and no power on this planet can help you.

stuckinline
07-14-2016, 12:18 AM
I gues the word truckitt is filtered here - but you get the idea ;)

stuckinline
07-14-2016, 12:23 AM
Tonight, my comments are directed at poor trukitt user [b]eadap4i140[\b] who is going crazy arguing with some Desi call-center operators who are paid to be unreasonable and waste everyone's time :o

thankstooptx
07-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Tonight, my comments are directed at poor trukitt user [b]eadap4i140[\b] who is going crazy arguing with some Desi call-center operators who are paid to be unreasonable and waste everyone's time :o

I don't understand the IV hate, IV was the only organization that put out excellent comment arguing for us in the I140-EAD proposal. Other "organizations" have done nothing but talk. I would rather be a part of the organization that talks less and acts more.

That website actually banned a guy ("dummyid") for posting the video and posting against the itserve and they talk about IV and openness. May be now the users will see the true colors of that website and its admins.

RandomizedPrecision
07-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Clearly many of them are misguided and/or misinformed. I think folks who believe in the IV cause need to also focus on getting more of the naysayers to join our cause because ultimately it is their cause too. The means they are using are sadly going to harm all of us.

It is easier said than done but even of we have a small subset of those folks or the ones on the sidelines join in, this issue would get solved a lot faster.

I don't understand the IV hate, IV was the only organization that put out excellent comment arguing for us in the I140-EAD proposal. Other "organizations" have done nothing but talk. I would rather be a part of the organization that talks less and acts more.

That website actually banned a guy ("dummyid") for posting the video and posting against the itserve and they talk about IV and openness. May be now the users will see the true colors of that website and its admins.

stuckinline
07-14-2016, 11:27 AM

They "banned" dummyid because he was so obviously someone in India - it was embarrassing. Half his posts were in Hindi. I think the very name "dummyid" was an inside joke for trukitt call-center employees.

This is the game they play on truckitt - fake ID's just mindlessly talk to each other to create drama - they aren't disappointing this time :D.

I have seen hundreds of times, some poor soul is trying to support IV, and someone from a sweatshop call center posts, "what about May 5th announcements", another sweatshop fellow (or maybe the same fellow with a different ID) posts "what about get your papers ready" and so on. 3 or 4 years ago, I used to try to get support for IV on truckitt, but it became obvious to me the game that they were playing.

I think it is very unfortunate most people in our community cannot see through the transparent fakery that goes on there. Now, I just like to enjoy the show and don't take any IV bashing too seriously. As you said, most of us who are not in call-centers know where IV stands on the issues.

As far as why they are against IV, it is the same game the lawyers play - would any of us go back to that miserable site if we got our GC's? Their whole business model hangs on us going there. They are a conglomerate of crooks, they sell/advertise insurance, they run (and who knows what else) - their are just another bunch of blood-suckers. So there is a synergy - create drama to get more visitors, sell products and make sure we just talk to each other and do nothing concrete to improve our situation - so we will go back to the drama. If we ever get our GC's - the cycle ends.

Read more here (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3860044.htm).

stuckinline
07-14-2016, 11:55 AM
They "banned" dummyid because he was so obviously someone in India - it was embarrassing. Half his posts were in Hindi. I think the very name "dummyid" was an inside joke for trukitt call-center employees.

This is the game they play on truckitt - fake ID's just mindlessly talk to each other to create drama - they aren't disappointing this time :D.

I have seen hundreds of times, some poor soul is trying to support IV, and someone from a sweatshop call center posts, "what about May 5th announcements", another sweatshop fellow (or maybe the same fellow with a different ID) posts "what about get your papers ready" and so on. 3 or 4 years ago, I used to try to get support for IV on truckitt, but it became obvious to me the game that they were playing.

I think it is very unfortunate most people in our community cannot see through the transparent fakery that goes on there. Now, I just like to enjoy the show and don't take any IV bashing too seriously. As you said, most of us who are not in call-centers know where IV stands on the issues.

As far as why they are against IV, it is the same game the lawyers play - would any of us go back to that miserable site if we got our GC's? Their whole business model hangs on us going there. They are a conglomerate of crooks, they sell/advertise insurance, they run P@th2USA (and who knows what else) - their are just another bunch of blood-suckers. So there is a synergy - create drama to get more visitors, sell products and make sure we just talk to each other and do nothing concrete to improve our situation - so we will go back to the drama. If we ever get our GC's - the cycle ends.

Read more here (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3860044.htm).

LOL - looks like IV forum software also filters out P@th2USA in addition to truckitt :D

I fixed my post above.

Looks like IV already knows this ;)

IV admins - if you are reading, it would be nice of you to give us the ability to edit our posts.

shv
07-14-2016, 04:51 PM

I'm that poor user [b]eadap4i140[\b] on truckitt and I was the one arguing with other people and trying to get them in right direction. Hope my arguments made sense to them. Yes they banned dummyid bcoz that user got personal and used abusive language against me and the website banned him.

krupa
07-14-2016, 04:59 PM
Hello

It look like "Final Action Chart for Both EB & FB 485 Filing in August" page is pointing previous month (July-16) page.

https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-aug-16

and

https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-jul-16

out put are one and same for both URL.

whiteStallion
07-15-2016, 12:00 AM
I think its fine now. Its pointing to the August page : https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-aug-16

stuckinline
07-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Sample posts on truckitt:

We are stuck at 45K. We need to reach 100K+ ASAP. There is already Immigration discussion happening between GOP presidential candidates we need to stand on top of this to bring this to their notice. If you already have signed please do it again with other email id. Until we reach 100K+ we are 0 even if total count is 45K

1615-AC05 Final Rule has to be reviewed but OMB before it becomes effective. It has not even in the list of rules pending review. Once OMB receives it one may get a better picture of where it stands. Surely, not before that!

These are all either morons or paid employees of truckitt/consulting companies putting up bullshit in order to muddy the waters.

As IV said on the call, we need to stay way from distractions and be laser focused on HR.213. We have a chance to get it done this year - I140-EAD is unlikely to occur. These people would love for us to be talking to each other in an echo chamber and not do anything that will actually help us - like visit our Representatives office.

I just started reading IV's guide, but it is seems very clear and simple. We need to stay away from this petition bullshit and other "thoretical" distractions like Recapture, Dependent exemption and lawsuit.

We need to stay laser focused on the opportunity in front of us - which is HR.213 passing in September.

messengerofgod
07-18-2016, 01:57 PM
These are all either morons or paid employees of truckitt/consulting companies putting up bullshit in order to muddy the waters.

As IV said on the call, we need to stay way from distractions and be laser focused on HR.213. We have a chance to get it done this year - I140-EAD is unlikely to occur. These people would love for us to be talking to each other in an echo chamber and not do anything that will actually help us - like visit our Representatives office.

I just started reading IV's guide, but it is seems very clear and simple. We need to stay away from this petition bullshit and other "thoretical" distractions like Recapture, Dependent exemption and lawsuit.

We need to stay laser focused on the opportunity in front of us - which is HR.213 passing in September.

:p You are right on both counts - these are moron employees of truckitt or consulting companies. My guess would be truckitt.

I have always suspected that a lot of the postings on there were "wrong" somehow. There are a few genuine people out there like shv, but it is mostly employees and people like a0000007 going - "please sign petition".

Remarkable call yesterday - we need to get out off the forums and start acting in the real world.

vsound1
07-20-2016, 12:02 AM
If we had a pokemon go for HR 213, with gyms around HR's town halls, it may work better I guess :)

stuckinline
07-20-2016, 07:15 AM
Brothers and sisters - please sign petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/i-request-white-house-kindly-educate-siia-leadership-merely-creating-online-petitions-will-not-help-their-cause

IV, before you delete my post, please read it - it is true, sad and funny.

ashwink
07-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Brothers and sisters - please sign petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/i-request-white-house-kindly-educate-siia-leadership-merely-creating-online-petitions-will-not-help-their-cause

IV, before you delete my post, please read it - it is true, sad and funny.

Good and timely petition.

1. How do you plan to achieve green cards with an online petition?
You cannot. If anyone is telling you anything differently, they are liars.

2. Do you think the White House has the powers to recapture unused green cards?
The White House does not. If anyone is telling you differently, they are liars.

3. Are you aware of the fact that only the Congress alone has powers to decide the fate of green cards issuance or the numbers?
They are aware - they are just lying to their members just so they feel important and like "leaders".

5. Why are your moderators banning all those members who are aware that legislations are not made by merely collecting 100K signatures?
Because they are liars.

6. Do you expect signing your petition will get you green cards?
They are fully aware of it. But their pathological need to feel like an "important leader" is more important than actually solving the problem.

7. Is **** aware that it is promoting 'Slacktivism'? They are fully aware of it. See #6 above.

Apparently, they are making fliers and Videos about the petition. The only thing anyone should be doing right now - meeting their Reps to talk about HR.213. We have a window of opportunity to get it done that is being wasted by these petitions :mad:

foia
07-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Good and timely petition.

You cannot. If anyone is telling you anything differently, they are liars.

The White House does not. If anyone is telling you differently, they are liars.

They are aware - they are just lying to their members just so they feel important and like "leaders".

Because they are liars.

They are fully aware of it. But their pathological need to feel like an "important leader" is more important than actually solving the problem.

They are fully aware of it. See #6 above.

Apparently, they are making fliers and Videos about the petition. The only thing anyone should be doing right now - meeting their Reps to talk about HR.213. We have a window of opportunity to get it done that is being wasted by these petitions :mad:

I am not a [Removed Lawyers Group] or any other group member, and I have been discouraging myself and fellow friends from any petitinos, but it seems like DHS is proposing a rule for creating petitions itself, it is in their Spring 2016 agenda:

View Rule (http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201604&RIN=1601-AA56)

hil3182
07-20-2016, 10:32 AM
I am not a [Removed Lawyers Group] or any other group member, and I have been discouraging myself and fellow friends from any petitinos, but it seems like DHS is proposing a rule for creating petitions itself, it is in their Spring 2016 agenda:

View Rule (http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201604&RIN=1601-AA56)

I would like to make the following points:

I call that group a "Lawyers Group" - because they are falling in the exact trap the lawyers and employers want us to - which is to ask for something that is impossible and not spend time pushing for things that ARE possible. Recapture is NOT happening - the Administration doesn't believe it to be legal. We would love for the Administration to think it were legal - but they don't. That was one of the first things we asked for.
You don't know what form that rule you pointed out will come out in. If the rule comes out and it looks like it has teeth, we will be happy to lead a carefully worded and very specific petition to fix things we want to see fixed.
We think the I140-EAD rule is not happening with anything useful in there. We think it isn't happening because we have good reason to think that promises have been made to key people by a certain consortium of lobbyists. No "petition" is going to change it.
The current petitioning process is toothless - maybe that new rule you pointed will change it - if it happens, but we aren't there yet.

As to, your "membership" in FB groups - you probably are a member. Most people have nothing better to with their time.

buffbloke
07-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Hil,

I would recommend that this website should have a map showing each congressional district , the names of the representatives and whether they have been reached out to? It will also help to have a contact of someone representing IV in those districts.
Such a map will help organize the meetings, especially in non metro areas where potential volunteers are not easy to find.

Why is this website so slow?

hil3182
07-20-2016, 02:16 PM
Hil,

I would recommend that this website should have a map showing each congressional district , the names of the representatives and whether they have been reached out to? It will also help to have a contact of someone representing IV in those districts.
Such a map will help organize the meetings, especially in non metro areas where potential volunteers are not easy to find.

Why is this website so slow?

We have been trying to move the activity onto Facebook so we can get rid of the Forum Drama.

There is stuff going on there. Honestly, it's not hard for people to lookup their own Rep - if they cannot then they definately will not be doing meetings.

If you haven't already, please setup a meeting and join a state chapter to find people to accompany you. It isn't hard. There is very little chit-chat in state chapters - just people doing meetings.

I have no idea why it's slow.

foia
07-20-2016, 04:34 PM
I would like to make the following points:

I call that group a "Lawyers Group" - because they are falling in the exact trap the lawyers and employers want us to - which is to ask for something that is impossible and not spend time pushing for things that ARE possible. Recapture is NOT happening - the Administration doesn't believe it to be legal. We would love for the Administration to think it were legal - but they don't. That was one of the first things we asked for.
You don't know what form that rule you pointed out will come out in. If the rule comes out and it looks like it has teeth, we will be happy to lead a carefully worded and very specific petition to fix things we want to see fixed.
We think the I140-EAD rule is not happening with anything useful in there. We think it isn't happening because we have good reason to think that promises have been made to key people by a certain consortium of lobbyists. No "petition" is going to change it.
The current petitioning process is toothless - maybe that new rule you pointed will change it - if it happens, but we aren't there yet.

As to, your "membership" in FB groups - you probably are a member. Most people have nothing better to with their time.

Thanks for responding to this Hil, I just posted from the reginfo website, not from any fb group. I don't even have a facebook account ;-), I call that as "Fakebook" instead.

I agree with everything what you said.

bpk
07-21-2016, 01:21 AM
I am a follower of IV as well as this group which has started the petition.

REMOVED FOR DUPLICATION OF YOUR POST HERE (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/3096856-iv-call-on-sunday-july-17th-at-4pm-est.html).