PDA

View Full Version : Comment Period - I 140 Approved EAD Rule

rrajesh23
01-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Hi All,

Please every one add some comment for I 140 EAD rule making during comment period.

Below comment may not be the best, but may give general Idea.

When I read comments posted already, most of them(Comments) are not specific but expressing only frustrations.

Please add meaning comments for contributing,

USCIS rules changes meant to give EAD for I 140 Approved for removing restrictions of changing jobs for career progression and accept promotions to contribute better for society at large.

Following restrictions defeats the basic promise and intentions of the rule changes.

1.Granting EAD based on compelling circumstances - Job market will decide compelling reasons and merit of future US citizen, this is unnecessary restrictions against the intention of rule change

2.EAD renewal possible only if Priority date falls with in the one year of visa bulletin date - Given the fact Visa Bulletin dates movement are unpredictable, This restrictions make sense only if USCIS can guarantee that for each 1 year, there will be one year of Priority date movement in visa bulletin

3.Maintain Non immigration status for limited time 1 year EAD renewal. New employer have to file for H1B creating so much legal expenses to employer and hassle of documentations- Again this goes against the premise of rule changes putting restrictions to make simpler for career progression

palciparum
01-02-2016, 11:06 AM
When writing comments I think one should say I support this... Like retention of PD, I-140 cannot be revoked etc so we get what they are proposing and then ask for more. Not just saying I am disappointed, sad, angry. We need to be specific.

Don't take for granted that what u are asking for will have other thing included. Everything needs to be spelled out, every word and comma matters.

Do not use anger, inappropriate language or racist language.

Be specific and support what's proposed and then specifically ask for more. Think like a lawyer and lawmaker as if u r writing the rule and posting it.

rrajesh23
01-03-2016, 11:58 AM
I agree please spread this word to as many friends every positive comments counts

nvedia
01-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Link to put your comments -
Official comments goes here
Regulations.gov (http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=USCIS-2015-0008)
You can also post your comments on the facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/uscis/?fref=ts
(search for 'Got ideas about improving employment-based visa programs? @USCIS is seeking input on a new rule')

abhi_2753
01-03-2016, 07:28 PM
I have a question on Extension after 140 approved.
I have 140 approved almost 4 years ago with employer A. Then I moved to employer B and employer A revoked 140. My current employer is in process of PERM. My question is with proposed memo, will I able to get extension even my 140 is not approved with current employer and even previous 140 is revoked?