PDA

View Full Version : IV applauds Congresswoman Lofgren for leading Congressional letter to DHS and DOS

Administrator2
10-29-2015, 02:33 PM
We applaud Congresswoman Lofgren for leading the Congressional letter to the Administration for fixing September 9th Visa Bulletin.
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/House_Ltr_on_Visa_Bulletin_Revisions102015.pdf

15 other Members of Congress signed this letter lead by Congressman Lofgren.

Thank you Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren!

Also a big shout out to the IV volunteers across the country who worked hard on a very short notice over the past 48 hours to work with their local congressional offices to make this letter happen.

DMX17
10-29-2015, 02:40 PM
We applaud Congresswoman Lofgren for leading the Congressional letter to the Administration for fixing September 9th Visa Bulletin.
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/House_Ltr_on_Visa_Bulletin_Revisions102015.pdf

Thank you Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren!

Much appreciated as always Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren!

sg27
10-29-2015, 03:10 PM
It's definitely appreciated that Congresswoman wrote a letter in support of skilled immigrants. However, what is the impact of such a letter? - do you see this moving anytime in near future as result of this effort?

pd052011
10-29-2015, 03:32 PM
It's definitely appreciated that Congresswoman wrote a letter in support of skilled immigrants. However, what is the impact of such a letter? - do you see this moving anytime in near future as result of this effort?

Any agency or department receiving such a query from Congress has to respond with adequate data and clarify with information on how they plan to rectify/correct the situation if any.

iamdeb
10-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Any agency or department receiving such a query from Congress has to respond with adequate data and clarify with information on how they plan to rectify/correct the situation if any.

reply when? in 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 quarters?

Bhishma
10-29-2015, 05:20 PM
reply when? in 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 quarters?

22 years. Can you please do something about it? IV could only get that letter but if you can kindly use your clout to drive the federal agencies to respond then I promise to give your name to my first born or construct a temple after you and I personally will chant 'Baba Deb-nath ki Jai Ho'

roshannirmal
10-29-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks IV & Rep Lofgren for ur actions on VB reversal. Appreciate ur efforts IV...
But I see Rep explicitly stating action on I140, I don't see they've requested a VB reversal. Instead they've only asked for reasoning behind the reversal. So USCIS can justify their action with the latest 485 demand data...Am I missing something here?

greyhair
10-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Thanks IV & Rep Lofgren for ur actions on VB reversal. Appreciate ur efforts IV...
But I see Rep explicitly stating action on I140, I don't see they've requested a VB reversal. Instead they've only asked for reasoning behind the reversal. So USCIS can justify their action with the latest 485 demand data...Am I missing something here?

u r missing a lot. If there is a choice between this letter and nothing, what will you choose? Even if VB reversal doesn't happen (because Greg Siskind, with his lawsuit, has already ruined all the chances of anything positive happening on VB reversal), it is important that it been seen as if skilled immigrants have been violated. And Congress members of President's party sending a letter means they want to see something positive happen, including EAD for I140.

What you are missing is the ability to see the holistic picture... where everything is connected and one thing influences the other....

hil3182
10-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Please "Favorite", "Retweet" and reply favorably to Congresswoman Lofgren's tweet.

She has really gone to the mat for us time and time again. It is important that we show her our appreciation.

https://twitter.com/repzoelofgren/status/659816335946489856

Thank you.

Bhishma
10-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Done

whiteStallion
10-29-2015, 09:48 PM
Done though the Press Release link is broken in Rep. Zoe Lofgren's tweet.

https://lofgren.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398014

gopal008
10-30-2015, 08:32 AM

Isn't there a lawsuit on this. Only the courts can decide the future now. Nothing can be done by others except court.

WhyThisOnePostDi
10-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Murthy claims this done by her with TANA (Members of TANA recently met with Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ... Per TANA's request, the Murthy Law Firm sent a letter to the congresswoman)

Another attorney looking for a 25K crowdfunding ?

messengerofgod
10-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Murthy claims this done by her with TANA (Members of TANA recently met with Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ... Per TANA's request, the Murthy Law Firm sent a letter to the congresswoman)

Another attorney looking for a 25K crowdfunding ?

Please sign petition: http://wh.gov/iEjxi

Bhishma
10-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Not only Murthy, but all Immigration lawyers claim that they are driving it behind the screens. Yesterday, an idiot tweeted his support and wrote an article on another Junkie website about I140EAD. That doesnt make them heroes.
If, these lawyers would just shut their mouths with 25K, then I am positive that there would not have been a single AILA lawyer who would have talked now. But thats not what happens. They want to abuse the system and exploit innocent skilled workers.
Be it Murthy, Reddy, Khanna, Joshi, XMen or any one out there, their time is coming to an end.
We will have a bright tomorrow and these pests will die jobless