PDA

View Full Version : I40 - ead/ap

arathnas
08-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Followed by H4-EAD. Iím hearing lot of buzz around H1 EAD/AP for approved I40 on lot of forums ppl are expecting to get to know some solid feedback by this 2015 October or next year ? are this is true. ?

AceMan
08-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Very True. By October 2015, we get I-140/EAD. By March 2016 the we get the rule passed. By October 2016, all the backlogs are cleared. By March 2017 we get the green cards. By October 2017 we get the citizenship based on the fact that we have been waiting a long time. By March 2018 we get the rule passed that constitutional requirement of native born US citizen is scrapped. By October 2018 we request that Rahul Gandhi should be the President of US, based on his amazing performance in India.

jsd123
08-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Nice one AceMan !!

Arathanas, please try to read and understand other threads on the forum and what the IV members are trying to achieve and advocate before starting a new thread ....

pappu
08-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Very True. By October 2015, we get I-140/EAD. By March 2016 the we get the rule passed. By October 2016, all the backlogs are cleared. By March 2017 we get the green cards. By October 2017 we get the citizenship based on the fact that we have been waiting a long time. By March 2018 we get the rule passed that constitutional requirement of native born US citizen is scrapped. By October 2018 we request that Rahul Gandhi should be the President of US, based on his amazing performance in India.

Based on the powers bestowed upon me by the lord of Joomla forums, I can attest that whatever you said is absolutely true.

@AceMan loved your post. Yours is post of the year!!

satyasrd
08-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Pappu,

Jokes apart, can IV please confirm that I140 EAD-AP is indeed happening? There is a lot of negativity around so want to make sure there is hope left.

Thank you for your response in advance.

pappu
08-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Pappu,

Jokes apart, can IV please confirm that I140 EAD-AP is indeed happening? There is a lot of negativity around so want to make sure there is hope left.

Thank you for your response in advance.

Please fight the negativity by volunteering in IV. We are organizing activities in every state. Contact IV to channel that frustration on something that will actually help you. Ignore the forums like plague is going to be my advice. Updates that can be shared are already in bulk everywhere on this website and on facebook IV page. All these forums, trackers and predictors are like thick, warm and bacteria rich spits on the road to greencard. Those who fall for it, sit on them like flies and not only ruin their day but also every other person they interact with. Smart flies continue to travel on this road and find flowers with pollens to sit on. :D