PDA

View Full Version : Support Legal Immigration Sign this petition

newimmigrationuser
07-31-2015, 08:14 AM
Hello all

Please sign the following petition.

I am not specifying anything that would hurt the cause, but to atleast speed up the actions, they announced in "The Report"

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/help-legal-immigrants-live-peacefully-and-plan-life-ahead

friend me at frindeed.com

pappu
07-31-2015, 08:17 AM
Could you please clarify how It would not hurt the cause?
And how it will speed up actions?

And why do you want to be friends with everyone on your friend network website? How is promoting your friend website related to the petition :)

Thank you

newimmigrationuser
07-31-2015, 08:20 AM
In this petition, I am thanking them for what has been done so far and requesting to speed up what has been announced.

Hoping, if we get enough signatures, it will be replied to and USCIS/DHS will be pushed by WH to implement them sooner.

I know there is no guarantee, but just hoping now...

pappu
07-31-2015, 08:24 AM
In this petition, I am thanking them for what has been done so far and requesting to speed up what has been announced.

Hoping, if we get enough signatures, it will be replied to and USCIS/DHS will be pushed by WH to implement them sooner.

Please read IV facebook page and in the past we have answered why such petitions are useless and actually hurt the cause. It has been posted multiple times and explained in detail on this website too but you will have to find. Someone recently posted a note asking it to be a FAQ. I think we should have an FAQ about IV and advocacy page.

Could some senior member volunteer to compile all such information and we will put it on one page. It will help all new members looking for best ways to do advocacy and be a integral part of the community working together on advocacy acton items.

hfourvisa
07-31-2015, 10:05 AM

Did you wake up just now or you are new to this forum?

So many times, Pappu and other administrators explained that these petitions don't work and you still come up with this. What a waste of time including my time to type this message

iamvoid
08-09-2015, 07:11 PM
What a waste of time including my time to type this message

Nothing is waste of time to educate the unknown.. yes these petitions are illogical especially this one...