View Full Version : I-140 transfer to another company without visa

04-01-2015, 03:16 AM
This is madhava nandivelugu. I got my labour and I-140 in 2011.

I came to India in May 2011. I got 221(g) on my visa.after that I have
Changed company attended visa again got 221(g).

This is going to expire on June13,2015.

Second employer is saying without visa he can transfer my labour and I-140 to his company.

Is it possible to change labour and I-140 to another company while in India?

Please help me.

04-02-2015, 08:08 AM
No such thing as "changing labor" exists.

I think the emplyer means that they will file a new labor and I-140. This is possible as green card is for "future employment".

04-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Sorry not changing

Transfer of I-140 to second company while in India?

04-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I-140 cannot be transferred. IT would have to be a new one from the new employer.

I think you are asking about retaining the priority date from previously approved I-140. That is possible.