PDA

View Full Version : Please help me - Derivate applicant stay period

superking
03-02-2015, 12:24 AM
My wife has EAD/Advance Parole - combo card (until end of June 2015) by through my I-485 (I am the primary applicant). My wife and sun( he is a US Citizen) both of them in India and she is planning stay more time, while she is coming back to US it will be more than 3 months stay in India. I will go around 15 days to India, while coming back we all will come together.

Can any one help me and answer the following question?

Will it be OK (OR) any issue on the port of entry due to more than 3 months stay in India even though she is a derivative applicant?

And share your experience too.

Thanks in advance.

spicy_guy
03-02-2015, 10:36 AM
My wife has EAD/Advance Parole - combo card (until end of June 2015) by through my I-485 (I am the primary applicant). My wife and sun( he is a US Citizen) both of them in India and she is planning stay more time, while she is coming back to US it will be more than 3 months stay in India. I will go around 15 days to India, while coming back we all will come together.

Can any one help me and answer the following question?

Will it be OK (OR) any issue on the port of entry due to more than 3 months stay in India even though she is a derivative applicant?

And share your experience too.

Thanks in advance.

My wife stayed 2.5 months in India and came back in Jan. Mine is exactly same setup as yours. My son US Citizen. I stayed there for almost a month. We traveled on AP (me being the primary).

I do not foresee any issues in your case too. However, keep all the documentation handy.

superking
03-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the reply.