PDA

View Full Version : Visa Bulletin EB3 predictions and analysis

open.247
06-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi
I am opening this thread to get feedback on EB3 I people to submit latest news on receiving of RFEs on medicals in regards to priority dates .
So far I have spoken to some law offices and seen blogs that USCIS is issuing RFE randomly and in EB3 I people in 2005 PD are also getting RFE for medical.
Please feed the thread with your latest news on movement of EB3 I dates and clearing of backlogs.

gckahaanhai
06-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi Open.247

Please take a look at the discussion/postings in the below link. You might find some of the answers/updates. If not...I tried.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum71-receipt-tracker-of-485-ead-and-ap-applications/3095908-rfe-on-i-485-a.html

Thanks!

open.247
06-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi EB3-I
I am not that happy with this movement in EB3 date july bulletin -NOV 1 2003
why the hell USCIS people don't realize our hardship why some one in just different education level preferred to us.
I have heard administration now being more humane and realistic . They are encouraging discrimination on education basis and country basis. We all are humans and all have same dreams and worked hard for it.
OBAMA give nice talk on equal opportunities for all and here we go he is not taking executive action on this EB3 EB2 EB1 etc. cast system and per country quota system.??????
All I can say what goes around comes around. If he don't take any action it means he is encouraging discrimination no matters it with education level, and country quotas.
Its should be on first come first served basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Aug Bulletin will definitely bring some light to our hopes. I am here from last 14 years renewing H-1, EAD, paying attny fees.

open.247
06-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Open.247

Please take a look at the discussion/postings in the below link. You might find some of the answers/updates. If not...I tried.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum71-receipt-tracker-of-485-ead-and-ap-applications/3095908-rfe-on-i-485-a.html

Thanks!

I am with you my friend

open.247
06-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi
Is there any one out there from NY in LI or queens ,Brooklyn, etc to set up small demonstration to bring into media and congress attention for documented EB3 I backlog.
Please send me message let organize some demonstration .
Thanks
:confused:

hopefullgc
06-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi EB3-I
I am not that happy with this movement in EB3 date july bulletin -NOV 1 2003
why the hell USCIS people don't realize our hardship why some one in just different education level preferred to us.
I have heard administration now being more humane and realistic . They are encouraging discrimination on education basis and country basis. We all are humans and all have same dreams and worked hard for it.
OBAMA give nice talk on equal opportunities for all and here we go he is not taking executive action on this EB3 EB2 EB1 etc. cast system and per country quota system.??????
All I can say what goes around comes around. If he don't take any action it means he is encouraging discrimination no matters it with education level, and country quotas.
Its should be on first come first served basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Aug Bulletin will definitely bring some light to our hopes. I am here from last 14 years renewing H-1, EAD, paying attny fees.

Same here my friend. Hope something will happen soon. Tired of waiting endlessly.

open.247
06-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Hi
I see your priority dates as 2007. which is not at far as mine 2004 and people are here OCT 2003. It looks like present conditions with child amnesty news at border. will force lawmakers to do some thing close like amnesty . Which will bring some positive news for us. As we are on legal status and been able to maintain it with all economic hardship and
with a pain of family separation .
It looks like this is the time when some reform in legal immigration system is around,
I have some positive news coming from some sources. Hopefully it may come true for us EB3 I As we are the worst hit among all.
Please keep posted your feedbacks and if any body getting RFE later than 2004 ,Please keep all of us posted .Its bring some positive energy to our lives .
Thanks
:)

ormunda
06-20-2014, 10:18 PM
6/20/2014: Unofficial Prediction of Visa Number Movement for the Rest of FY 2014 (September 30, 2014)

Reportedly, at the AILA National Conference, DOS sources disclosed the following rough predictions:
EB-2 India:
August: Move upto "early" 2009.
September: Move upto "spring 2009.
EB-3 India: Not more than a week at a time
China EB-3: Anticipated major movement
Family-based Immigrant Categories: In the current pace

asaxena
06-21-2014, 08:56 PM
no hope,only port if possible

DallasBlue
06-24-2014, 09:57 PM
EB3 visas unused when there is a decade of waittime:

Please write to CO /DOS and have him move the EB3I dates and not waste eb3 visas while there is a decade of waittime

DallasBlue
06-24-2014, 10:02 PM
send this word doc to CO, charles oppenhiem.

http://immigrationvoice.org//forum/forum108-analysis-discussion/944623-iv-focus-not-just-uscis-state-deptt-can-help-us-4.html#post3582073

GCTorture
06-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Hi everybody,

open.247
So far I have spoken to some law offices and seen blogs that USCIS is issuing RFE randomly and in EB3 I people in 2005 PD are also getting RFE for medical. <-- what do you mean? Mine is July 2004 and I haven't received any. If anybody with PD beyond Oct 2003, had received RFE, can you please tell us? Or which blogs you have seen this info?

I live in Brooklyn NY, we can get together for a demonstration.
===========================
Dallas Blue,
send this word doc to CO, charles oppenhiem.

IV Focus: Not just USCIS, State Deptt can help us - Page 4 - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org//forum/forum108-analysis-discussion/944623-iv-focus-not-just-uscis-state-deptt-can-help-us-4.html#post3582073) <-- how do I send this doc to Charles Oppenhiem?
==============================
Though my PD is July 2004, I don't have 485 yet since my 140 was under query when the so called gates were open in 2008. So my fate is still applying H1 extensions and visa stampings.

pappu
06-25-2014, 04:08 PM
DallasBlue and others we have to get rid of the mentality of sending emails and signing petitions. Nothing will happen if you do that. Infact it will cause more harm than any good. We know that from experience. I have personally spoken to CO a few times and know this. You do not want to annoy any official with spam. It will hurt your own cause when going to them asking for time for meetings or trying to advocate something.

Some people think that by sending flowers 2007 visa bulletin was reversed. It is not true. It was just a means to bring more people involved in an activity. It was helpful in some media attention because it was a new idea. But media attention is ultimately no use. The life span of a news story is short. But such publicity effort helped us collect more people for a rally and funds for the advocacy meetings we did during visa reversal. It is those meetings that get things done and nothing else. You cannot just do meetings by hiring lobbyists with empty pockets. You need lots of funds to get political mileage.

If someone really wants to do something, first thing is understanding how any law or rule can be changed. Then making a commitment financially and putting your own time towards it. Then you need to travel to DC whenever we have advocacy days.

We just had advocacy days in DC this week. How many of you showed up? Check on IV Facebook page for more information. One needs to look beyond forums and virtual world of emails and posts. If you are committed get active and changes will happen.

Murthy
06-25-2014, 06:48 PM
OK Mr. Pappu 100% agree with you in this regard. But how do we prevent wastage of EB3 VISAS ?? Do we have any action plan for this problem?
We all EB3-I waiting decade long worried about this.

DallasBlue and others we have to get rid of the mentality of sending emails and signing petitions. Nothing will happen if you do that. Infact it will cause more harm than any good. We know that from experience. I have personally spoken to CO a few times and know this. You do not want to annoy any official with spam. It will hurt your own cause when going to them asking for time for meetings or trying to advocate something.

Some people think that by sending flowers 2007 visa bulletin was reversed. It is not true. It was just a means to bring more people involved in an activity. It was helpful in some media attention because it was a new idea. But media attention is ultimately no use. The life span of a news story is short. But such publicity effort helped us collect more people for a rally and funds for the advocacy meetings we did during visa reversal. It is those meetings that get things done and nothing else. You cannot just do meetings by hiring lobbyists with empty pockets. You need lots of funds to get political mileage.

If someone really wants to do something, first thing is understanding how any law or rule can be changed. Then making a commitment financially and putting your own time towards it. Then you need to travel to DC whenever we have advocacy days.

We just had advocacy days in DC this week. How many of you showed up? Check on IV Facebook page for more information. One needs to look beyond forums and virtual world of emails and posts. If you are committed get active and changes will happen.

pappu
06-25-2014, 07:13 PM
OK Mr. Pappu 100% agree with you in this regard. But how do we prevent wastage of EB3 VISAS ?? Do we have any action plan for this problem?
We all EB3-I waiting decade long worried about this.

Action plan - have an organization of repute, support it, be represented, have enough political capital to influence, visit DC for in person meetings like the ones we did this week.
Newcomers should read about NRA how gun laws are advocated and how tough it is to change. If your agenda is x visas wasted what is it you are willing to do for it. How much can you work for it and for how long. How many supporters do you have and capital do you have. Is this the reason for EB3 backlog? If it is solved will backlog go away? If there are many reasons then which one do you want to focus. You see there is this advocacy path and we have to keep fighting battles. It takes a long time.
Then there is lawsuit path. I have written a lot about lawsuits and why we did not pursue.
There is no other way and no shortcut.

GCTorture
06-26-2014, 11:05 AM

Same rhetoric and like a tape recorder keep playing the same. Let's believe your so called organized advocacy is the only solution as you preach, then please show us something major that is done in past few years, what is the guarantee flower campaign didn't work, you have a proof? why discouraging others while you do your work? who knows, what works, then why not try EVERYTHING that is possible? Sigh !!
IV does great job, but things are not working, so everybody should do whatever they can - in addition to IV (organized) efforts.

Suva
06-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Pappu/IV, Please note that many IV members like me or others are following IV since IV was born. Many of us either donated or
attended IV advocacy in the past (I donated few times and attended DC advocacy in 2010). Though it does not match what donated
members continuously did. All of the dedicated members did personal sacrifice either monetarily or spending their time in advocacy events.
So we all know what IV did for us. We should be thankful to IV for every drop of their effort. But it is also true that our actual goal of passing legislation did not materialize as
it depends on lawmakers and we are nothing compared to large Hispanic community. We have understood that this is a long term goal. So many of us has resigned to our fate and we (specially EB3-I) are desperately looking for small changes such as spillover rule change or something that USCIS can do for EB3-I people without new legislation.
It seems IV would not do anything for spillover related changes as many of them are in EB2-I category. I believe this is the main reason that many of us lost interest of all these so called advocacy events.

Thanks

Same rhetoric and like a tape recorder keep playing the same. Let's believe your so called organized advocacy is the only solution as you preach, then please show us something major that is done in past few years, what is the guarantee flower campaign didn't work, you have a proof? why discouraging others while you do your work? who knows, what works, then why not try EVERYTHING that is possible? Sigh !!
IV does great job, but things are not working, so everybody should do whatever they can - in addition to IV (organized) efforts.

pappu
06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Pappu/IV, Please note that many IV members like me or others are following IV since IV was born. Many of us either donated or
attended IV advocacy in the past (I donated few times and attended DC advocacy in 2010). Though it does not match what donated
members continuously did. All of the dedicated members did personal sacrifice either monetarily or spending their time in advocacy events.
So we all know what IV did for us. We should be thankful to IV for every drop of their effort. But it is also true that our actual goal of passing legislation did not materialize as
it depends on lawmakers and we are nothing compared to large Hispanic community. We have understood that this is a long term goal. So many of us has resigned to our fate and we (specially EB3-I) are desperately looking for small changes such as spillover rule change or something that USCIS can do for EB3-I people without new legislation.
It seems IV would not do anything for spillover related changes as many of them are in EB2-I category. I believe this is the main reason that many of us lost interest of all these so called advocacy events.

Thanks

Spillover rule change is a misleading information being put out there on forum posts. Do not believe everything you see on internet.
If you want spillover to be distributed equally irrespective of category or country, it will need a law change.

pappu
06-26-2014, 11:57 AM

I wrote a long post explaining the reasons why nothing major is happening or has happened and it got lost when i clicked the submit. Maybe some other day I will find time to write it for everyone.

The reason for repeat of the same info is because many people are not old timers. So we have to repeat it.

pappu
06-26-2014, 12:00 PM

Thanks

The advocacy day this week included meetings with officials too. But the thing is having one or 2 meetings here and there is not enough. We try to do whatever we can based on participation , budget etc. The more we are involved the more is possible and it may yield different results.

DallasBlue
06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
eb3-I guys will see a good spillover from eb3-row from next FY2015 onwards coz perm row approved inventory is low . If CO realises that number of perm approvals for eb india & row, he could move the dates.

Why the CO is not looking at the perm pipeline and move the dates ahead and not waste visas??

pappu
06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
eb3-I guys will see a good spillover from eb3-row from next FY2015 onwards coz perm row approved inventory is low . If CO realises that number of perm approvals for eb india & row, he could move the dates.

Why the CO is not looking at the perm pipeline and move the dates ahead and not waste visas??

Visa dates are not moved on one person's whims. There are many people involved. There are officials for executing something at a junior level and then their are officials who work at policy level. It is also not just decided at State level. Even CIS is involved. We worked on a similar issue of inventory and bulletins few years ago and realized how complex it is. What you read on other forums is not exactly true. Infact don't think everything written on the internet is true. :)

open.247
06-26-2014, 06:40 PM
We all be better of filing Writ in supreme court. for stoppage of wastage of visa #.
No wastage is reasonable ground.
Do iv have any lawyers on panel who would like to file that . and get free publicity and chance to represent tones of backlogged EB3 cases.
No need of spending money on politicians. Rule of Law always prevails.
Please get some Media attention /coverage too.

I don't think any politician or administrative position will appose such action .We are asking for non wastage for humane cause.

Thanks

Administrator2
06-26-2014, 07:53 PM

Thanks

Look, if you have been to a lobby days event then you ought to know better. Although its not easy and we all share the same frustration, please don't let frustration cloud your judgement.

But it is also true that our actual goal of passing legislation did not materialize

Please understand that advocacy and legislative process is not an event, its a process. Per-country bill started in 2006 and almost came close to passing in 2012. Likewise, there are other ideas we have been working on. If you have come to advocacy event you ought to know better.

If we haven't said this enough, then let us repeat this again - THERE IS ONE AND ONLY WAY TO FIX BACKLOG - passing legislation. You have a choice to do the things that will make real difference, or you can keep yourself busy tracking dates or talking EB3 v/s EB2, none of which is true, and I've no incentive to again explain this.

So many of us has resigned to our fate and we (specially EB3-I) are desperately looking for small changes such as spillover rule

Regardless of what you might be going through there are two ways to live your life. 1 - To give up and live like a loser. 2 - to apply time, patience and perseverance to win. Its a choice. Winning is more of an attitude than aptitude.

We are always looking for folks with positive attitude and energy.

There is a difference between real world and fantasy world.

Working on this issue for over 8 years, I know a thing or two about this issue. Meaningless fantasy football between EB3 and EB2 only exists on anonymous forums so people like you keep visiting them again and again. Let me say it again - THIS FAKE AND FANTASY COMPETITION BETWEEN EB3 AND EB2 ONLY EXIST ON ONLINE FORUMS. And we do our best to tell you the truth every time we possibly can.

But if you are for real and want to really do something about changing your circumstances, please get active and speak up. Again, its a choice.

If a bill is already making progress in Congress then what's the point of getting active then. If you really want to do something meaningful about the backlogs, get active, and ask others to be active now. That is how the real system works.

DallasBlue
07-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Admin fix: derivative count off

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm

wrote about the derivative counts off to DOS at

http://contact-us.state.gov/app/ask/

Topic: consular|working in US | Greencards
subject: derivative counts

Question:

Greetings,

Could your office please look into and change the policy on derivate visa counts for employment based category. As articulated at
www.ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm

We know of no explicit authorization for derivative family members to be counted under either the Employment Based or Family Based preference in the Immigration and Nationality Act. Let us examine what INA § 203(d) says:

A spouse of child defined in subparagraphs (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.
There is nothing here that explicitly authorizes or mandates the counting of family members under the preference quotas. While a derivative is “entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration” as the principal alien, nothing requires that family members also be given their own numbers. Suppose, for example, that there is only one visa number left in a fiscal year for the EB-2 category and that the last principal beneficiary who gets this number has a spouse and 6 children. What happens to them? Ought they not be accorded “the same status and the same order of consideration?” Should only the principal become an LPR while everyone else waits till next year? What if visa retrogression sets in and the family has to wait, maybe for years? This does not make sense. Is there not sufficient ambiguity in INA § 203(d) to argue that family members should not be counted against the cap? We do not contend that they should be completely exempted from being counted. As stated in INA 203 § (d), family members should be given the “same status and the same order of consideration” as the principal. Hence, if there is no visa number for the principal, the rest of the family does not get in. If, on the other hand, there is a single remaining visa number for the principal, the family members, however many there are, ought to be “entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration as the principal.”

Thanking you

can we everyone send this to the white advisor? Advise the Advisor | The White House

Advise the Advisor | The White House

How President Obama Can Erase Immigrant Visa Backlogs with the Stroke of A Pen

ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm

ILW.COM - immigration news:Why We Can’t Wait: How President Obama Can Erase Immigrant Visa Backlogs with the Stroke of A Pen

At this point, if one files a labor certification in 2011 under the employment-based third preference for India, it will take 70 years before the green card materializes![3] The adult son or daughter who was born in Mexico of a US citizen does much better relatively under the family-based first preference, but the wait is still close to 20 years! Such a hopeless wait is simply untenable for an employer who has unsuccessfully tested the US labor market for much needed skills in short supply. It is similarly inhumane for a parent to yearn for so long to reunite with her son. Mind you, we are talking here about legal immigration, and those who rail against unauthorized immigrants accuse them for not getting into the line. But when the avenues for legal immigration are few and the lines endless, the system has broken and we are dealing with a situation, in the face of Congressional paralysis, that is going from bad to abysmal. We acknowledge that the House recently passed H.R. 3012, the Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act on September 22, 2011 by a landslide vote of 389-15, which if passed, will eliminate the employment-based per country limits and increase the family-based per country cap from 7% to 15%. , H.R 3012,on the other hand, will not increase the overall number of immigrant visas. While it may reduce the waiting times for China and India in the employment-based preferences, nationals of all other countries may experience backlogs, especially in the employment-based second preference. Thus, the problems of backlogs will still remain. While we acknowledge that only Congress can create more avenues for legal immigration, is there a legal basis for an interpretation that would dramatically reduce, or even eliminate, such a long wait under the EB and FB preferences? We think there is.

We know of no explicit authorization for derivative family members to be counted under either the Employment Based or Family Based preference in the Immigration and Nationality Act. Let us examine what INA § 203(d) says:

A spouse of child defined in subparagraphs (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.
There is nothing here that explicitly authorizes or mandates the counting of family members under the preference quotas. While a derivative is “entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration” as the principal alien, nothing requires that family members also be given their own numbers. Suppose, for example, that there is only one visa number left in a fiscal year for the EB-2 category and that the last principal beneficiary who gets this number has a spouse and 6 children. What happens to them? Ought they not be accorded “the same status and the same order of consideration?” Should only the principal become an LPR while everyone else waits till next year? What if visa retrogression sets in and the family has to wait, maybe for years? This does not make sense. Is there not sufficient ambiguity in INA § 203(d) to argue that family members should not be counted against the cap? We do not contend that they should be completely exempted from being counted. As stated in INA 203 § (d), family members should be given the “same status and the same order of consideration” as the principal. Hence, if there is no visa number for the principal, the rest of the family does not get in. If, on the other hand, there is a single remaining visa number for the principal, the family members, however many there are, ought to be “entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration as the principal.”

Amman
07-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Admin fix: derivative count off

ILW.COM - immigration news:Why We Can’t Wait: How President Obama Can Erase Immigrant Visa Backlogs with the Stroke of A Pen (http://www.ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm)

DallasBlue,
thank you for bringing this info to our community.
I hope IV team would validate the legal possibility and accuracy of this option and advise us to act accordingly.

waitingnwaiting
07-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Dallas blue that article is very old. Why do you want to give publicity to lawyers than they deserve. If his idea was so great why did he not get it done. He wrote he emailed state department, Ask him to post the response and what he did for that. Each one of us have ideas but nobody wants to work is the real problem.

DallasBlue
07-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Dallas blue that article is very old. Why do you want to give publicity to lawyers than they deserve. If his idea was so great why did he not get it done. He wrote he emailed state department, Ask him to post the response and what he did for that. Each one of us have ideas but nobody wants to work is the real problem.

waiting, why? you dont like admin fixes that president is pondering to do ?
Couple of years back when dreamers admin fix was done there was chance on this admin fix. Clearly now white house is considering this against your liking. just posted an old post for the worth of content/matter in it.

I can understand attorney's and lawyers don't like others from same profession for business and competition. and aila or advisory board lawyer would advise anyone against reform that would minimize their income :-)

waitingnwaiting
07-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Couple of years back when dreamers admin fix was done there was chance on this admin fix. Clearly now white house is considering this against your liking. just posted an old post for the worth of content/matter in it.

I can understand attorney's and lawyers don't like others from same profession for business and competition. and aila or advisory board lawyer would advise anyone against reform that would minimize their income :-)

No disagreements with you expect
I did not say I do not like admin fix
President is always pondering for admin fixes since 2008. you do not stay updated
There are always aways admin fixes done but rarely that gives green card in the mailbox for us the next day. It is because we are too small. It is an Employment based visa and visa is created for the benefit of companies and not for the benefit for every educated person in the world who wants to enter USA. Most of us do not get this logic and think that Greencard is their birthright. They think the reason they should get green card is because they are waiting and USA will stop working because they are too important and too educated. You can smell this arrogance on all websites.

And in the end, that article was written so that you and many like you will copy paste and share around making a law firm popular. If the intention was to get admin fix with a simple stroke of pen why is it not done for last 5 years? What is the update? Why was it not pushed by the firm itself? can you get me the update? Overall the person writing that article has succeeded because you are posting the article even after 5 years ensuring good marketing. Congrats.

DallasBlue
07-08-2014, 05:06 PM
waiting, dont know why u have problem with that writer getting popular? the writer or his law firm, may not do advocacy.

If you like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota and you want to support it with some legal points , take it forward to whitehouse. If not, there are other action items to champion.

greyhair
07-08-2014, 09:38 PM

It is like arguing - why are you against babies? Why would anyone be against babies

The same way, you are asking why waitingnwaiting is against admin fix to double the number of green cards. Why would anyone here be against increasing EB green cards. Please define the situation properly. waitingnwaiting is not against doubling EB green cards. waitingnwaiting is doubting the validity of exempting dependents through admin fix. There is a difference between the two.

Just because some lawyer wrote on a website doesn't mean it is true or correct. It is the opinion of a lawyer. Lawyers are dime a dozen. Their opinions are as many as the number of crows on the planet.

When I see my lawyer conduct his business I feel that lawyer and their group and their board are somehow engaged in exploiting immigrants. I don't expect anything good from them.

Why are you making up things, how do you know what whitehouse is considering? Is it not possible that we did not get something with dreamer admin fix because EB was asking for exempting dependents and that is not possible? Clearly it will help me if it can happen. But so will $10 million lottery, but I am not waiting for the lottery because it will not happen. So I get up in the morning to go to work. Similarly why not ask for something is possible than what we like to have but cannot get?

open.247
07-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I am reading all the comments above.
All I can understand and as i insisted We EB3 I ,need strong representation other wise
No one care. Even EB2 people our own.
I just want All EB 3 I lets get to- togather and take the show on the road to white house.
Politicians /Law makers/Media every one is talking of 11 Million undocumented immigrants.
No one even know what EB3-I going through.
I am sure once it is in news next month itself dates will jump to 2006. or even more.
There are not many EB3 left mostly have ported to EB2 .
Please adminstrators if you have started this forum for general good.
Bring EB3 I issue to lime light and We all EB3 I will join you.

Please now is the time. lets do some thing now before this president move his pen.
so that he know there is employment based immigrants who are in vulnerable condition.
worse than undocumented .

Thanks
GOD BLESS

greyhair
07-08-2014, 10:07 PM
waiting, dont know why u have problem with that writer getting popular? the writer or his law firm, may not do advocacy.

If you like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota and you want to support it with some legal points , take it forward to whitehouse. If not, there are other action items to champion.

You are right. Law firm will not do advocacy. It will create action items for you, me and people like us.

Can you tell with surety that it is possible or you are just saying it because some immigration lawyer said it on the internet?

Two things:

1.) We know that all immigration lawyers are Gods. And that everything that any immigration lawyer (aka God) says is the truth

2.) Everything on the internet has to be true, or else why would it be on the internet? Right.

Personally, I like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota. But if you reach through the opinion of the lawyer you'd see that it is flawed. So as Lt. Kaffee said - it doesn't matter what I like/believe, what only matters is what I can prove. So PLEASE, don't tell me what I know/like or don't know/like.

OZVYcpO6Mgk#t=0m4s

greyhair
07-08-2014, 10:30 PM
All I can understand and as i insisted We EB3 I ,need strong representation other wise
I just want All EB 3 I lets get to- togather and take the show on the road to white house.
Politicians /Law makers/Media every one is talking of 11 Million undocumented immigrants.
I am sure once it is in news next month itself dates will jump to 2006. or even more.

Please now is the time. lets do some thing now before this president move his pen.
so that he know there is employment based immigrants who are in vulnerable condition.

Thanks
GOD BLESS

And here comes another one....

open.247, What makes you think that no one cares for EB3-I? Or as if you are the only one left behind and everyone else is partying after porting into EB2. You are not the only one waiting. There are a million people like us.

Other than writing anonymously on web forums and asking others to do "something", have you ever done anything for yourself? I went to Washington in IV lobby day. That was an eye opener for me. So you have no idea about whatever you keep talking about EB3-I

waitingnwaiting
07-09-2014, 12:03 PM

Thanks
GOD BLESS

You are posting to malign the reputation of an organization. A legal action is a viable option if the organization chooses to take acton action against you, your friends and website owners who have paid employees to post. Do you know that? It is very easy to shut down a website by filing a defamation suit. A website owner can be summoned to give details of people posting, get their IP address and then get court to find identities from their internet provider. It is easy and is done by courts when case progresses.
Just don't think if someone is anonymous they can never be caught in US. Just read some court orders or spend time with a lawfirm or lawyer friends who deal with these issues.

Coming to your rant about EB3 Vs EB2. Do you know most people actively working that I met at rallies and advocacy days are EB3? Nuff said!!

roseball
07-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Finally, I would have been current !!!

GCTorture
07-09-2014, 02:25 PM

Thanks
GOD BLESS

I agree with you. Its time to take this onto streets. It is such an anguish seeing the Aug bulletin and EB3-I. IV can keep saying the rhetoric - come for advocacy. And it frustrates me when they say that is the ONLY way. We should do EVERYTHING we can, including sending flowers to somebody if needed. We never know. On top of it, there isn't anything IV lobbying/advocacy had achieved in years, for EB3-I. To know how ridiculous the bureaucracy is, one need not go to DC and do advocacy. If one applies little sense, we can understand politicians and bureaucracy never change. Their advocacy had proved 'blowing a horn in front of the deaf.' Yes, they can continue, but that not the ONLY thing one can do.

StarSun
07-09-2014, 03:15 PM
GC Torture - or anyone else who thinks in the same or similar way -

Believe it or not IV is "the" organization working to get relief needed for this eb community. You would rather be with this organization supporting it than undermining it. Be a positive influence.

IV was started with the goal of bringing fairness to the eb system. Elimination of Country Caps is an IV idea, and IV has worked tremendously hard to have it introduced it 3 times in the house, working even more harder to have it pass the house, and unbelievably hard to get it passed in the senate.

You mentioned sending flowers......... that too was an IV idea.

I understand your frustration, truly do. If you attend the advocacy days, then you will know how hard IV is working on this issue. But if you cannot attend these events, that is fine too - support it in any way you can.

Get behind an organization that is actually working for the better of eb based immigrants.

We can go no where as long as we find the differences between amongst our own. It is only when we join and work for one goal, that we can achieve it.

(Didn't mean to be preachy, definitely don't mean to offend anyone.... but knowing how hard IV is working for this cause, I just can't sit on the sidelines......)

DallasBlue
07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
You are right. Law firm will not do advocacy. It will create action items for you, me and people like us.

Can you tell with surety that it is possible or you are just saying it because some immigration lawyer said it on the internet?

Two things:

1.) We know that all immigration lawyers are Gods. And that everything that any immigration lawyer (aka God) says is the truth

2.) Everything on the internet has to be true, or else why would it be on the internet? Right.

Personally, I like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota. But if you reach through the opinion of the lawyer you'd see that it is flawed. So as Lt. Kaffee said - it doesn't matter what I like/believe, what only matters is what I can prove. So PLEASE, don't tell me what I know/like or don't know/like.

OZVYcpO6Mgk#t=0m4s

I understand your viewpoint.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/211282-silicon-valley-pins-hopes-on-obama-for-immigration-win

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments

greyhair
07-09-2014, 11:53 PM
I agree with you. Its time to take this onto streets. It is such an anguish seeing the Aug bulletin and EB3-I. IV can keep saying the rhetoric - come for advocacy. And it frustrates me when they say that is the ONLY way. We should do EVERYTHING we can, including sending flowers to somebody if needed. We never know. On top of it, there isn't anything IV lobbying/advocacy had achieved in years, for EB3-I. To know how ridiculous the bureaucracy is, one need not go to DC and do advocacy. If one applies little sense, we can understand politicians and bureaucracy never change. Their advocacy had proved 'blowing a horn in front of the deaf.' Yes, they can continue, but that not the ONLY thing one can do.

GCTorture, According to you:

Advocacy = bad
Fighting and crying on forums = good

Talking to decision makers = bad
Blaming EB1/2 = good

Doing something meaningful = bad
Sitting on your asses blaming others = good

Advocating to change the system = bad
Tracking dates all day on forums = good

Talking to politicians = bad
Sending them flowers = good

Maybe you can see how dumb your post is. Have you considered the effects of frustration are reaching levels that require clinical treatment. Can you not notice any form of anger, giving up, loss of confidence, stress, depression, self-destructive behavior etc. If you answer yes to any of these, it could mean frustration is at a clinical stage.

Frustration - Psychologist Anywhere Anytime (http://www.psychologistanywhereanytime.com/emotional_problems_psychologist/pyschologist_frustration.htm)

Don't get me wrong. I am not mocking you. Merely trying to show you something you are unable to see. Get some help and do something real. Loitering on forums all day searching who else jumped ahead of you from other categories is not helpful. Get a positive frame of mind.

greyhair
07-10-2014, 12:14 AM
I understand your viewpoint.

Silicon Valley pins hopes on Obama for immigration win | TheHill (http://thehill.com/policy/technology/211282-silicon-valley-pins-hopes-on-obama-for-immigration-win)

Submit Questions & Comments | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments)

And your point is? Did you read that article? It says "Another tech lobbyist suggested Obama might be able to act on his own to reduce the backlog of H-1B visas".

Once upon a time "STEM" in immigration context meant "STEM green cards" and "backlogs" in skilled immigration context meant "employment based green card backlogs".
Tech lobbyist are re-branding and changing the meaning of english words. You keep posting comments on website, keep starting new petitions or ask people to sign bogus online petitions. Some day Tech lobbyist will change the meaning of the word "petition" so all petitions can only mean "petition to increase H1B visa".

Try to get out of the world of online comments and petitions. Politics is (and will be for long time) old fashioned. It requires one-on-one human interaction. See it, learn it and adjust your behavior accordingly. Don't expect politics to change at the rate of your FB status. Because it won't.

h1techSlave
07-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Based on the recent posting from IV admins and Visa bulletin, it is safe to assume that we don't really have many big ticket issues in EB immigration. The major pending issues would be problems with timely receipt of EAD/AP, problems with H1B and EB3 I's huge backlog. Time has more or less taken care of EB2 I backlogs. And the Visa Bulletin says, EB2I dates might move ahead in the coming months.

EAD/AP and H1B issues will be never ending and IV's continuing assistance to the community is vital. But there is nothing that IV can do to completely solve the issue. As long as there are people coming to the US in H1B, these issues will continue.

EB3I backlog is the one issue that urgently needs IV's help. Just a couple of thousand EB3I folks are still suffering. And there is ample indication that the issue is not with the lack of visa numbers, but lack of co-ordination between various departments in assessing the demand and move the dates in an appropriate manner. This is an issue that IV can put it's force behind and solve permanently for the immigration community.

GCTorture
07-10-2014, 12:07 PM

Advocacy = bad

Blaming EB1/2 = good

Maybe you can see how dumb your post is. Have you considered the effects of frustration are reaching levels that require clinical treatment. Can you not notice any form of anger, giving up, loss of confidence, stress, depression, self-destructive behavior etc. If you answer yes to any of these, it could mean frustration is at a clinical stage.

Frustration - Psychologist Anywhere Anytime (http://www.psychologistanywhereanytime.com/emotional_problems_psychologist/pyschologist_frustration.htm)

Don't get me wrong. I am not mocking you. Merely trying to show you something you are unable to see. Get some help and do something real. Loitering on forums all day searching who else jumped ahead of you from other categories is not helpful. Get a positive frame of mind.

Greyhair,
I haven't said ANY of your above pointers. I understand now, how one can distort and misinterpret what others' are saying and totally bash them. If you are part of any IV panel's I feel sorry for IV, and if you have attended any advocacy events with this kind of misinterpretations, I feel sorry again for all of us, because people like you cannot convey them the facts and only damage the very purpose of it. We can talk about positive frame of mind and psychological helps later, first you have to learn reading English. You lack that very basic. All that I said is - let IV do whatever they can and let all support, but let also do other things because one never know what works !! And you distorted into what not!!! Sorry my friend, really feel sorry for people like you, who simply bash others and get some sadistic joy.

waitingnwaiting
07-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Greyhair,
I haven't said ANY of your above pointers. I understand now, how one can distort and misinterpret what others' are saying and totally bash them. If you are part of any IV panel's I feel sorry for IV, and if you have attended any advocacy events with this kind of misinterpretations, I feel sorry again for all of us, because people like you cannot convey them the facts and only damage the very purpose of it. We can talk about positive frame of mind and psychological helps later, first you have to learn reading English. You lack that very basic. All that I said is - let IV do whatever they can and let all support, but let also do other things because one never know what works !! And you distorted into what not!!! Sorry my friend, really feel sorry for people like you, who simply bash others and get some sadistic joy.

So you are saying IV does not know what works? and that is why you should be allowed to do whatever you want and not necessarily follow IV

open.247
07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi
I have gone through all the posts above. Most of You support iv. I do the same.
But can any one tell me Has IV DONE SINGLE GOOD FOR EB3-1 SO FAR.?????
???????????????

EB3-I is being stucked there or so long its movement is pathetic .
I have seen EB2 moved so many times and moved back and forward again.
But EB3 -I still the same.

IV has brought up issue in lime light like EAD for spouse. etc but if they have been concentrated on one big issue from day one which is allocation of visa numbers on first come first serve basis it would be fair for all of us.

Thanks

Murthy
07-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Spillover rule change is a misleading information being put out there on forum posts. Do not believe everything you see on internet.
If you want spillover to be distributed equally irrespective of category or country, it will need a law change.

Do you mean even EB visa spill over by PD among EB category needs law change ???

bsbawa10
07-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Greyhair,

Very well said. Grayhair deserves it.

bsbawa10
07-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi
I have gone through all the posts above. Most of You support iv. I do the same.
But can any one tell me Has IV DONE SINGLE GOOD FOR EB3-1 SO FAR.?????
???????????????

EB3-I is being stucked there or so long its movement is pathetic .
I have seen EB2 moved so many times and moved back and forward again.
But EB3 -I still the same.

IV has brought up issue in lime light like EAD for spouse. etc but if they have been concentrated on one big issue from day one which is allocation of visa numbers on first come first serve basis it would be fair for all of us.

Thanks
If you ask this question, the reply you get is. You are IV you are supposed to do that. !!!! I have been there.

DallasBlue
07-11-2014, 12:31 AM
Greyhair, my point is take family members off of EB Quota.

write to white house @

But with a sweeping overhaul out of reach, lobbyists are turning their attention to moves that Obama could make on his own that could benefit their Silicon Valley clients, including changes to green cards and rules about the way immigrant family members and relatives are counted.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/technology/211282-silicon-valley-pins-hopes-on-obama-for-immigration-win#ixzz378AcElkF
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

And your point is? Did you read that article? It says "Another tech lobbyist suggested Obama might be able to act on his own to reduce the backlog of H-1B visas".

Once upon a time "STEM" in immigration context meant "STEM green cards" and "backlogs" in skilled immigration context meant "employment based green card backlogs".
Tech lobbyist are re-branding and changing the meaning of english words. You keep posting comments on website, keep starting new petitions or ask people to sign bogus online petitions. Some day Tech lobbyist will change the meaning of the word "petition" so all petitions can only mean "petition to increase H1B visa".

Try to get out of the world of online comments and petitions. Politics is (and will be for long time) old fashioned. It requires one-on-one human interaction. See it, learn it and adjust your behavior accordingly. Don't expect politics to change at the rate of your FB status. Because it won't.

DallasBlue
07-11-2014, 12:35 AM

http://contact-us.state.gov/app/ask/

Topic: consular|working in US | Greencards
subject: derivative counts

Question:

Greetings,

Could your office please look into and change the policy on derivate visa counts for employment based category. As articulated at
www.ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm

Thanking you

can we everyone send this to the white advisor? Advise the Advisor | The White House

Advise the Advisor | The White House

How President Obama Can Erase Immigrant Visa Backlogs with the Stroke of A Pen

ilw.com/articles/2012,0201-endelman.shtm

ILW.COM - immigration news:Why We Can’t Wait: How President Obama Can Erase Immigrant Visa Backlogs with the Stroke of A Pen

At this point, if one files a labor certification in 2011 under the employment-based third preference for India, it will take 70 years before the green card materializes![3] The adult son or daughter who was born in Mexico of a US citizen does much better relatively under the family-based first preference, but the wait is still close to 20 years! Such a hopeless wait is simply untenable for an employer who has unsuccessfully tested the US labor market for much needed skills in short supply. It is similarly inhumane for a parent to yearn for so long to reunite with her son. Mind you, we are talking here about legal immigration, and those who rail against unauthorized immigrants accuse them for not getting into the line. But when the avenues for legal immigration are few and the lines endless, the system has broken and we are dealing with a situation, in the face of Congressional paralysis, that is going from bad to abysmal. We acknowledge that the House recently passed H.R. 3012, the Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act on September 22, 2011 by a landslide vote of 389-15, which if passed, will eliminate the employment-based per country limits and increase the family-based per country cap from 7% to 15%. , H.R 3012,on the other hand, will not increase the overall number of immigrant visas. While it may reduce the waiting times for China and India in the employment-based preferences, nationals of all other countries may experience backlogs, especially in the employment-based second preference. Thus, the problems of backlogs will still remain. While we acknowledge that only Congress can create more avenues for legal immigration, is there a legal basis for an interpretation that would dramatically reduce, or even eliminate, such a long wait under the EB and FB preferences? We think there is.

greyhair
07-11-2014, 12:45 AM

Advocacy = bad

Blaming EB1/2 = good

Greyhair,

You are week and have nothing to say, so next step - resort to attack, funny how that works.

You think someone sitting in some room is conspiring against you EB3-I application so somehow you will wait and suffer and you believe that IV is part of the conspiracy and telling you wrong things, and you said:
IV can keep saying the rhetoric - come for advocacy.

You are yelling crying kicking and screaming, but then according to you there is no need to go to DC and you said:
one need not go to DC and do advocacy

You think advocacy is useless and you said:
To know how ridiculous the bureaucracy is, one need not go to DC and do advocacy.

You also said that advocacy or talking to politicians is of no use and your words were:
blowing a horn in front of the deaf.'

But you want to send them flowers, to somebody, or anybody, even the dog on the street, and you said:
sending flowers to somebody

All that you want is for dates to move just enough for your specific application will get approved, you are willing to have the entire world send flowers even when there is absolutely no reason why sending flowers will do anything, but you are unwilling to let people discuss advocacy needed to create awareness for the issues.

IV is asking you to speak up but you call it rhetoric and you said:
IV can keep saying the rhetoric

Then you downplayed the need for advocacy saying nothing will ever change, and you said:
politicians and bureaucracy never change

So I just repeated whatever you said, but you did not like when I said. When you say something, it is pious sermons and when someone repeats exactly what you say, then other person is negative, lack very basic..... something, sadistic joy..... blah blah blah.

Now you are saying:
let IV do whatever they can and let all support, but let also do other things because one never know what works

What do you mean by "other things"? Why don't you do other things rather than creating action items for others.

You consider yourself lucky because if I was on IV panel, I would have banned and thrown you out. I don't understand why pappu has not banned you.

greyhair
07-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Greyhair, my point is take family members off of EB Quota.

write to white house @
Submit Questions & Comments | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments)

Thanks for clarifying. But posting comments online on agency website is waste of time. If you feel passionately about this then setup appointment and go to Washington. Or tell IV panel to do it. Posting online is waste of time. Better off, make phone calls rather than posting on agency website.

You might say what is the harm in posting at agency website. There is harmful to do things that don't count because you are taking time away from things that could matter. No one has unlimited supply of time and resources. Some guy here said, why not do "other things" also. Every thing takes more time and more resources. Most of the time people stuck in green card backlogs are spending time:
fighting and crying over spilt milk,

Eb3/Eb2,
visa shortage,
attacking IV,
tracking dates,
creating and voting on online petitions
posting on agency websites
asking to send flowers as if everyone gay
VB prediction
.... everything else under the sun to waste time
And then in the end, ask why do advocacy, why not do other things, what is the harm

None of this help to fix the actual problem. You seem like a sincere person. If you go to Washington and talk to people, you will understand what I am saying and you will actually know the meaning between online forums and real change.

greyhair
07-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Very well said. Grayhair deserves it.

And you deserve to wait in backlog for decades. People who do not know what is good and what is bad for them, such people deserve to be treated the way system is treating

waitingnwaiting
07-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Hi
IV DONE SINGLE GOOD FOR EB3-1 SO FAR.?????
???????????????

Today you are in USA hanging on a thin thread of EAD because you were able to file your I485 due to IV . If IV was not there you and many others would have been kicked out of this country in drives after having lost the jobs, fired, company bought by another, employer changed, spouse nagging at home not being able to work on H4, and overall incompetence. Because accept it many of the early folks are in IT in EB3 and they came in Y2K or from desi companies after paying an agent. Only a tiny percentage is US degree holder from top colleges. Many masters holders in IT are from grade 3 colleges in US and they worked illegally in local stores and gas stations during their education. So many should thank their stars that they are able to survive in this country after getting a labor substitution, filing 485 and living here to spend time on forums.
The other big thing IV has done is 2 year EAD. You would have to get EAD every year would not have been able to get it on time or during loss of employment. At least you have some buffer time if you know you have to find another job in a year or 6 months.
You are checking predictions today because of the USCIS data. Do you know who forced USCIS give this data regularly? It was IV . So everyone predicting should first be thanking IV.
Another big achievement is lot of small admin fixes IV has announced in the last few years I have been a member here. Just because you did not get your greencard does not mean no fixes have happened. Tell me if any of the above does not help EB3.
I am EB3 and I have the right to ask you what you have done for me and others in EB3 all these years. I have spent so much going to rallies and contributing monthly for myself and people like you who are thankless. What have you done other than ranting?
Feel pity and think you deserve the sad state of frustration you are in. I do not have frustration because I do whatever IV tells me to do and have the satisfaction of working for my problem. What about you?

greyhair
07-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Hi
IV DONE SINGLE GOOD FOR EB3-1 SO FAR.?????
???????????????

Today you are in USA hanging on a thin thread of EAD because you were able to file your I485 due to IV . If IV was not there you and many others would have been kicked out of this country in drives after having lost the jobs, fired, company bought by another, employer changed, spouse nagging at home not being able to work on H4, and overall incompetence. Because accept it many of the early folks are in IT in EB3 and they came in Y2K or from desi companies after paying an agent. Only a tiny percentage is US degree holder from top colleges. Many masters holders in IT are from grade 3 colleges in US and they worked illegally in local stores and gas stations during their education. So many should thank their stars that they are able to survive in this country after getting a labor substitution, filing 485 and living here to spend time on forums.
The other big thing IV has done is 2 year EAD. You would have to get EAD every year would not have been able to get it on time or during loss of employment. At least you have some buffer time if you know you have to find another job in a year or 6 months.
You are checking predictions today because of the USCIS data. Do you know who forced USCIS give this data regularly? It was IV . So everyone predicting should first be thanking IV.
Another big achievement is lot of small admin fixes IV has announced in the last few years I have been a member here. Just because you did not get your greencard does not mean no fixes have happened. Tell me if any of the above does not help EB3.
I am EB3 and I have the right to ask you what you have done for me and others in EB3 all these years. I have spent so much going to rallies and contributing monthly for myself and people like you who are thankless. What have you done other than ranting?
Feel pity and think you deserve the sad state of frustration you are in. I do not have frustration because I do whatever IV tells me to do and have the satisfaction of working for my problem. What about you?

waitingnwaiting,

Recently someone posted Spielberg's picture from 1993 set of Jurassic Park on FB joking saying

Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man

Facebook Thinks Steven Spielberg Killed A Dinosaur - Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-thinks-steven-spielberg-killed-a-dinosaur-2014-7)

This went viral on FB attacking the guy in the picture for slaughtering a dinosaur that went extinct estimated over 65 million years ago.

When people on FB were confronted with the fact that dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago, FB users asked did this guy in the picture killed all dinosaurs?

On times of india, when it was noted that this picture was of Steven Spielberg from the movie set in 1993, someone guy wrote -

And after hearing this malificent propaganda Spielberg's mummy is turning in the grave....

Steven Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users who think he killed a dinosaur - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/Steven-Spielberg-mercilessly-trolled-by-Facebook-users-who-think-he-killed-a-dinosaur/articleshow/38274260.cms)

The point is, this gives an idea of the IQ and the depth of knowledge of people with access to keyboard and internet. Which is why, unlike you, I will not waste my time on people like open.247, H1btechslave, gctorture etc. These people are ignorant and they will always remain ignorant. We would have been all better off if these people went extinct with dinosaurs 65 million years ago ;)

h1techSlave
07-14-2014, 02:51 PM

Contact Us (http://contact-us.state.gov/app/ask/)

Taking derivative counts off the EB numbers definitely would solve the backlog issue. But this is a huge change to the current way of doing things. Immigration reduction folks like NumbersUSA will not remain silent, if such a plan is on the works. The chances of the WH going along with this change is not very bright.

But we do not really have a huge number of backlogged EB applicants in EB3I. After around 2005, hardly any one filed under EB3I. Based on the pending 485, the total number of applicants could be around 20, 000. It is reasonably safe to assume that 50% of these applicants have either received GC thru EB2 route or thru spouse's application etc. So we are talking about a backlog of around 10, 000 folks.

And as you have mentioned in earlier posts, USCIS is on track to waste visa numbers during this year. Is there any thing that we can do to address this issue?

DallasBlue
07-15-2014, 08:15 PM
lets improve up on the content and send it to the president !! Admin fixes are on their way in August last week.

Dear President Obama ,

Could you please change the policy on derivative visa counts for employment based category by issuing an executive administration fix.

We know of no explicit authorization for derivative family members to be counted under either the Employment Based or Family Based preference in the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Let us examine what INA § 203(d) says:

Thanking you

DallasBlue
07-15-2014, 08:27 PM
And as you have mentioned in earlier posts, USCIS is on track to waste visa numbers during this year. Is there any thing that we can do to address this issue?

think we can send this word doc "wasted eb3 visas" to CO, charles oppenhiem / DOS etc. from this post :

http://immigrationvoice.org//forum/forum108-analysis-discussion/944623-iv-focus-not-just-uscis-state-deptt-can-help-us-4.html#post3582073

irving_tx
07-16-2014, 07:50 PM
I have read through a lot of commentary and predictions for the next visa bulletin and found that 90% of it about how EB2I is going to behave. EB3-I has been kind of sidelined. As a person who is more interested in EB3 I, what s the general feeling of how much it would move in the next bulletin? (1 week, 2 weeks, more?)
Any predictions?

whiteStallion
07-16-2014, 09:58 PM
If past history is any indication, it will be 1 week unfortunately.

open.247
07-17-2014, 08:16 PM
I am with you. As you see all predictions and all immigration news related web site they all discuss EB2-I
dates . No body bring the issue of EB3-I backlogged . including IV. Being treated as step child it results in long backlogged worst hit by this broken employment based immigration.
look at our dates. compare to all other countries and categories.

We need to help our selves by getting out there and bring this issue in every forum and every media ,congressmen etc.

Thanks

Pragneshs
07-17-2014, 10:29 PM
@open.247

wow, this is great, you being with someone saying IV is not helping EB3 folks? do you know people like you posting negative comments and wasting there time in the forum will get trophy from president, GC? will that resolve your issue? carry on.

I can say that sitting here and posting comments is not going to lead you anywhere, if you have the passion/dedication/awareness/willingness/curiosity to do something for our own GC backlog community rather than creating disputes between EB2/EB3 it will help you to get everyone some help.

whatever frustration you have come and raise it to lawmakers. your issues are not going to be resolved by commenting here.

open.247
07-18-2014, 06:32 PM
To Pragensh

you seems to be some one from EB2. looks like you been offended if i talk and bring EB3
issue to forum.

tell me how does the eb3 dates moved as compared to eb2 ????
You dont feel the pain you guys just want to talk and discuss only EB2 and small issues
which do not solve the real problem of visa numbers and processing time .

you suggested me to show and do some thing at my end .
with my limited resources and one of the iv member . I am trying to gather all EB3 victims
on this thread and want to bring attention of iv administrators to our sufferings and gather our strengths .

to my knowledge there nothing has been done to merge these 2 categories and press for
allocation of visa on seniority basis. rather than eb1,2,3 category.

Please I am not trying to divide here . All I am trying to highlight EB3 I pain to iv.
how its feel when you see people came to USA with recently and got ahead of the line because they were able to port or filed their cases in EB2. EB1 .
where as we EB3 been paid no attention by USCIS and IV.
Thanks

ajaysri
07-18-2014, 08:01 PM
I do understand that for the visa spill over EB2 gets a higher priority over EB3. But is it explicitly stated any where in the law that this priority has no bearing on the time when the applications are filed?

For example, can the law be interprited as follows?

A 2014 EB2 Gets a Higher Priority over a 2014 EB3 (filed in the same year) when allocating visa numbers from spill over. However, a 2013 EB3 should get a higher priority over a 2014 EB2 when using spill over numbers.

For a given FY year, EB2 gets a priority over EB3 when absorbing spill over visas. Once the year passes, the long pending application gets a priority.

Can any one comment? I see that there are technical fixes that are possible. Can the above be considered as a technical fix? This will alleviate the problems of the EB3 folks stuck for a long time. At the same time, not significantly impact EB2.

Ajaysri

waitingnwaiting
07-19-2014, 10:24 AM
To Pragensh

you seems to be some one from EB2. looks like you been offended if i talk and bring EB3
issue to forum.

tell me how does the eb3 dates moved as compared to eb2 ????
You dont feel the pain you guys just want to talk and discuss only EB2 and small issues
which do not solve the real problem of visa numbers and processing time .

you suggested me to show and do some thing at my end .
with my limited resources and one of the iv member . I am trying to gather all EB3 victims
on this thread and want to bring attention of iv administrators to our sufferings and gather our strengths .

to my knowledge there nothing has been done to merge these 2 categories and press for
allocation of visa on seniority basis. rather than eb1,2,3 category.

Please I am not trying to divide here . All I am trying to highlight EB3 I pain to iv.
how its feel when you see people came to USA with recently and got ahead of the line because they were able to port or filed their cases in EB2. EB1 .
where as we EB3 been paid no attention by USCIS and IV.
Thanks
Did you even read the replies to your posts and others before ranting again?
And how educated are you? Your posts make you look either a really dumb person somehow surviving in this country with sketchy credentials in a sweatshop IT firm after you paid them for greencard or you are an employee of other website posing as EB3. How much are you really paid to sit in India and post on websites against IV and also increase SEO ranking of your employer?

open.247
07-19-2014, 09:24 PM
Did you even read the replies to your posts and others before ranting again?
And how educated are you? Your posts make you look either a really dumb person somehow surviving in this country with sketchy credentials in a sweatshop IT firm after you paid them for greencard or you are an employee of other website posing as EB3. How much are you really paid to sit in India and post on websites against IV and also increase SEO ranking of your employer?

dear waiting
your comments are offending. I am genuine case of EB3 I and you on the other hand seems to me what you are accusing me off. I doubt your credentials and intellectualism .
If seems to be very stupid and dump on your part.
My questions is what has been done by iv to make EB3 I dates move.
your profile shows you as EB3 oct 2007 and still you are so dump that dont feel the pain and dont feel like doing any thing.instead throwing stones on others.
I am surprised by your idiotic comments and doubt your authencity in respect to your EB 3 status.

open.247
08-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Any update or feedback on EB3 India dates ???

EB3I backlog is the one issue that urgently needs IV's help. Just a couple of thousand EB3I folks are still suffering. And there is ample indication that the issue is not with the lack of visa numbers, but lack of co-ordination between various departments in assessing the demand and move the dates in an appropriate manner. This is an issue that IV can put it's force behind and solve permanently for the immigration community.

I hope this sep. 2014 visa bulletin will give us some relief .
May this new director show us some graciousness and make things move in our( EB3 -India) favor
Thanks

open.247
08-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi Guys
sharing good news with community
I just received My EAD cards in mail with tracking number USPS.
Total time took from receipt date is 50 days. Not bad hmn!!!

But I lost 2 months of Validity time frame they renewed the card from July 2014-july16
instead Sep 2014-sep 2016. Is that what happening with every one?? As far as I recollect from my previous renewals it was aleays from date of expiration to 2 years ahead.
Not a big deal .

I hope We EB3 get Greened in coming couple of months. hope iv and new director make some positive moves for EB3 india community.

Any RFE on Jan-april 2004 EB3 India ?????

Thanks
:):confused:

sunny2007
08-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Either you will get your GC in September(if you get spillover in sept bulletin) or next year in September 2015. Till then keep commenting in IV forum :)

Immigration Reform is a dead Reform ( Unless there is a miracle ).

Hi Guys
sharing good news with community
I just received My EAD cards in mail with tracking number USPS.
Total time took from receipt date is 50 days. Not bad hmn!!!

But I lost 2 months of Validity time frame they renewed the card from July 2014-july16
instead Sep 2014-sep 2016. Is that what happening with every one?? As far as I recollect from my previous renewals it was aleays from date of expiration to 2 years ahead.
Not a big deal .

I hope We EB3 get Greened in coming couple of months. hope iv and new director make some positive moves for EB3 india community.

Any RFE on Jan-april 2004 EB3 India ?????

Thanks
:):confused:

open.247
08-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Please contribute your feedback on EB3 RFE
Thanks

open.247
08-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi
Is iv participating in this teleconference to bring EB3 Back log issue ?? and whole EB back log.
And issue of visa allocation and wastage. which dont need any executive action all it needs a better sensible interpertation of law based on humanitarian grounds.
which abolish EB3 backllog in par with EB2. and to be based on equal opportunity for all h1s
on first come first served basis.

"This teleconference is scheduled on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern, with USCIS Director Léon Rodríguez. During the teleconference, Director Rodríguez will introduce himself to the USCIS stakeholder community and answer questions. A formal invitation will follow with details on how to register for the teleconference. We thank Nebraska Service Center for sharing the information with us."

Thanks

open.247
08-11-2014, 11:42 AM
I hope some thing big positive is coming for EB community. as DHS is also taking initiative looking into USCIS data. which may bring some relief to EB community. As it seems like its only red tape holding dates .

This remark from DHS secretary was released on Saturday, 08/09/2014. Here is what he said: "...within weeks the President will announce a series of comprehensive reforms to the system that we believe we can undertake, within the confines of existing law." Readers, you got it!? We are curious of his remark: "in a series of reforms."

please feed in the thread and update the status.
IV adminstrators please stay active .This is the time for us to bring EB backlog issue to law makers and interpertators .
Thanks

sanju_dba
08-11-2014, 11:50 AM
No GC/Email/RFE yet, not sure how long will it take to hear the good news.
Attorney raised SR, I took infopass (Aug 14) . Attorney advised , either AILA thru her or Congressional Inquiry thru myself after 30 more days. its been 42 days since my PD has become current.
Any comments how long more and if I need AILA or Congressional inquiry?

DallasBlue
08-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Attorney raised SR, I took infopass (Aug 14) . Attorney advised , either AILA thru her or Congressional Inquiry thru myself after 30 more days. its been 42 days since my PD has become current.

sure take the help here:

http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=helping-you-welcome

h1techSlave
08-11-2014, 02:13 PM

We have received good support and quick resolution to our AP problems from our Senator.

sanju_dba
08-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Thank you DallasBlue and H1TechSlave, since you have not mentioned to wait , I am assuming its ok to contact the Senator and time is right! How much time would Senator's office will take ( Cornyn's office if you know by chance )?

h1techSlave
08-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Thank you DallasBlue and H1TechSlave, since you have not mentioned to wait , I am assuming its ok to contact the Senator and time is right! How much time would Senator's office will take ( Cornyn's office if you know by chance )?

In our case, we had sent our Senator a fax and we got a letter from them in a couple of days. The AP came after a couple of weeks.

mrjonie
08-12-2014, 12:31 AM
I hope some thing big positive is coming for EB community. as DHS is also taking initiative looking into USCIS data. which may bring some relief to EB community. As it seems like its only red tape holding dates .

This remark from DHS secretary was released on Saturday, 08/09/2014. Here is what he said: "...within weeks the President will announce a series of comprehensive reforms to the system that we believe we can undertake, within the confines of existing law." Readers, you got it!? We are curious of his remark: "in a series of reforms."

please feed in the thread and update the status.
IV adminstrators please stay active .This is the time for us to bring EB backlog issue to law makers and interpertators .
Thanks

We all really hope the new is significantly better for the EB community.

open.247
08-12-2014, 09:06 AM

Hi
Keep us posted .I will strongly recommend make info pass appoint. As this processing clerical
staff red tape. So dont beat the bush around with senators just call and make Info pass
and let them know that there is some thing wrong going on at clerical level. A written notice through Attorney should serve the purpose of bring your file on table.

Keep us posted

gcbikari
08-12-2014, 10:47 AM
EB3I still limping...

Hi
I am opening this thread to get feedback on EB3 I people to submit latest news on receiving of RFEs on medicals in regards to priority dates .
So far I have spoken to some law offices and seen blogs that USCIS is issuing RFE randomly and in EB3 I people in 2005 PD are also getting RFE for medical.
Please feed the thread with your latest news on movement of EB3 I dates and clearing of backlogs.

irving_tx
08-12-2014, 10:49 AM
No movement EB3I. Awesome!

gcbikari
08-12-2014, 10:49 AM
OOPS its Sep 2014 bulletin rather october..

EB3I still limping...

irving_tx
08-12-2014, 10:54 AM
From months - to - weeks - to days - to now, minutes officially.
EB3 I has moved 15 minutes forward. Let's rejoice folks!

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 10:56 AM
From months - to - weeks - to days - to now, minutes officially.
EB3 I has moved 15 minutes forward. Let's rejoice folks!

What a fcuked up thing.. Man I'm pissed off. :mad:

Maybe new fiscal year will open it up.

gcbikari
08-12-2014, 11:00 AM
any hopes of spill over this time? looks like we are now in dense area..

What a fcuked up thing.. Man I'm pissed off. :mad:

Maybe new fiscal year will open it up.

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 11:02 AM
any hopes of spill over this time? looks like we are now in dense area..

Is October the start of the new fiscal year?

irving_tx
08-12-2014, 11:03 AM
In the world of EB2, there are folks who are pissed off too... that it didn't move enough.
@GVenkat - Just like you I've resigned to fate too man. There's not a whole lot we can do but carry on with our lives and check back in a month. My only piece of advice would be to NOT try to look up forums / blogs etc until the next bulletin as you'll only get more pissed by seeing no mention of EB3 and a crap load of EB2 talk.
We are good at waiting (through practice) - so let's keep at it.

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 11:06 AM
In the world of EB2, there are folks who are pissed off too... that it didn't move enough.
@GVenkat - Just like you I've resigned to fate too man. There's not a whole lot we can do but carry on with our lives and check back in a month. My only piece of advice would be to NOT try to look up forums / blogs etc until the next bulletin as you'll only get more pissed by seeing no mention of EB3 and a crap load of EB2 talk.

I agree.. My only hope is we have waited this long, So two-three months is not going to make or break us. I'm getting ported to EB2 but that process has just started. I don't think that will help me much.. Since I'm hoping EB3 will be come current by then.

gcbikari
08-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Oct is new fiscal year and Yes I mean in the next FY bulletins.
Is October the start of the new fiscal year?

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 11:08 AM

But you are oct-03 are you not current?

DallasBlue
08-12-2014, 11:15 AM
last year they did not use the eb3 visas to full extent and this year too the eb3 visas will probably go unused in-spite of decade of wait time for eb3i

so seriously eb3i folks from middle of 2004 should port/upgrade to eb2 by all means if they dont have EAD.

hsingh82
08-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Employment- Based
All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed

CHINA - mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
1st C C C C C
2nd C 08OCT09 01MAY09 C C
3rd 01APR11 01NOV08 08NOV03 01APR11 01APR11
Other Workers 01APR11 22JUL05 08NOV03 01APR11 01APR11

open.247
08-12-2014, 12:06 PM
I was expecting some thing positive for EB3-I dates. in sep bulletin .
USCIS why and how they can do unjust treatment for EB3 I dates.

how come some one who applied in 2009 get GC first and some one in 2003 is still awaiting.
this system of EB 1..2..3 is based on against public policy of fair and just treatment for all.

I am very disappointed by our IV role to this situation and also USCIS New director
.Hope Obama does some thing to this issue in adminstrative fix.

God Bless EB3 I bakloggers.

Thanks

irving_tx
08-12-2014, 12:25 PM
That was a mistake and I dont know how to correct it

sunny2007
08-12-2014, 01:15 PM
I agree.. My only hope is we have waited this long, So two-three months is not going to make or break us. I'm getting ported to EB2 but that process has just started. I don't think that will help me much.. Since I'm hoping EB3 will be come current by then. People who ported also having issues, USCIS sits on them for months and approving them after SR and other followups.

Immigration is broken.

Filing in EB3I is a curse.

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 01:36 PM
That was a mistake and I dont know how to correct it

You may have to edit your profile. :)

gvenkat
08-12-2014, 01:37 PM
People who ported also having issues, USCIS sits on them for months and approving them after SR and other followups.

Immigration is broken.

Filing in EB3I is a curse.

So true. Well atleast with Eb2 there is hope. With Eb3 it's just hopeless

h1techSlave
08-12-2014, 03:29 PM
last year they did not use the eb3 visas to full extent and this year too the eb3 visas will probably go unused in-spite of decade of wait time for eb3i

so seriously eb3i folks from middle of 2004 should port/upgrade to eb2 by all means if they dont have EAD.

This is some thing we should be able to do some thing.

imh1b
08-12-2014, 03:42 PM
This is some thing we should be able to do some thing.

I do not think it is true. It is only one or two people trying to create a conspiracy theory and then everyone beleving them. On forums I have also heard from ROW that Indians get more than their quota in EB3 India and that is unfair. So who should we trust?

Show me a couple of lawyers who are writing on their website that EB3 India visas are being wasted in the last couple of years and will be wasted this year?

open.247
08-12-2014, 06:32 PM
AS noted above and by some of EB3i people that there are some lawyers sites which says EB visa are going waste every year without being allocated to EB3i . And I am sure if IV forum is so active why they pay blind eye to this issue. Instead IV keep pressing on EAD issues which are peanuts for the hunger of EB3i .
Looks like this forum here is for us to relieve are frustration . IV Adminstration how come they dont feel the brutality we EB3 i are facing and they keep quite . Looks like another political orginization.

Thanks
:o

imh1b
08-12-2014, 06:52 PM
AS noted above and by some of EB3i people that there are some lawyers sites which says EB visa are going waste every year without being allocated to EB3i . And I am sure if IV forum is so active why they pay blind eye to this issue. Instead IV keep pressing on EAD issues which are peanuts for the hunger of EB3i .
Looks like this forum here is for us to relieve are frustration . IV Adminstration how come they dont feel the brutality we EB3 i are facing and they keep quite . Looks like another political orginization.

Thanks
:o

Tell me at least a couple of lawyers who are saying that last year EB3 visas were wasted. post those links to the actual text by the lawyer.
I think you are spreading lies without knowing anything. Lets see what you come up with.

open.247
08-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Tell me at least a couple of lawyers who are saying that last year EB3 visas were wasted. post those links to the actual text by the lawyer.
I think you are spreading lies without knowing anything. Lets see what you come up with.

I dont understand how you can accuse others in favor of IV .
See the date of EB3 and EB2 you should get answer to your question.
Tell me why iv is not pressing this issue. why issues like EAD or AP etc are discussed when
you know root of the problem is backlog of dates once the main problem is concentrated
all other concequantial issue will be take care by itself.

You seems to be one of the defending without understanding what number show .

EB3i dates movement is now enough is enough situation. Still people like you defend iv policies. If some one from USCIS says so it still looks justified because they dont care they are there to take their salaries and go home watch baseball/basketball and have Beer.
Its we EB community who are suffering and EB3 i is worst among all.

Thanks

imh1b
08-12-2014, 09:35 PM
I dont understand how you can accuse others in favor of IV .
See the date of EB3 and EB2 you should get answer to your question.
Tell me why iv is not pressing this issue. why issues like EAD or AP etc are discussed when
you know root of the problem is backlog of dates once the main problem is concentrated
all other concequantial issue will be take care by itself.

You seems to be one of the defending without understanding what number show .

EB3i dates movement is now enough is enough situation. Still people like you defend iv policies. If some one from USCIS says so it still looks justified because they dont care they are there to take their salaries and go home watch baseball/basketball and have Beer.
Its we EB community who are suffering and EB3 i is worst among all.

Thanks
Show me the URL where lawyer is claiming visas were wasted last year.
Do not confuse issues. Show proof about visa wastage you claimed from lawyer websites.

DallasBlue
08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Show me the URL where lawyer is claiming visas were wasted last year.
Do not confuse issues. Show proof about visa wastage you claimed from lawyer websites.

imh1b,

please check this post

IV Focus: Not just USCIS, State Deptt can help us - Page 4 - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org//forum/forum108-analysis-discussion/944623-iv-focus-not-just-uscis-state-deptt-can-help-us-4.html#post3582073)

DallasBlue
08-12-2014, 10:30 PM
EB3 visas wasted in FY2011, 2012 and 2013.

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf

According to the office of immigration statistics,
45321 visas were available for EB-3 in FY2013.
(http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf).
43,632 visas were used. thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category.

And so will it be in FY2014 with todays bulletin not moving EB3ROW or EB3I dates ahead.

DallasBlue
08-12-2014, 10:32 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics-publications

imh1b
08-12-2014, 11:14 PM
EB3 visas wasted in FY2011, 2012 and 2013.

According to the office of immigration statistics,
45321 visas were available for EB-3 in FY2013.
(http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf).
43,632 visas were used. thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category.

And so will it be in FY2014 with todays bulletin not moving EB3ROW or EB3I dates ahead.

This is all your interpretation by posting government links to show that you are authentic. Show me a line where government admits visas were wasted last year?

It is just some bunch of conspiracy theories and nothing else. As some of people including 24.7 claimed that lawyers are saying that visas were wasted illegally last year, come up with a link of a single lawyer that says that.
Lets see other than you if there is a real professional out there who is willing to risk his reputation on the line by challenging USCIS/DOS. You and I are just anonymous people and people like 24.7 etc are just trolls who are worth no use to the EB3 crowd. A lawyer who risks his name is authentic and lets see who is willing to prove your theory.

And don't throw some government links and report links at people. If you are showing a report, point to the exact line so that people do not have to spend time figuring it out. The government has to admit it in report. And if you think USCIS will not admit its mistake, then rather than posting a go and pay a lawyer to write an analysis report on this and post on his website for us to see. Let any lawyer in the country say that USCIS has done an illegal thing by wasting visas.Are you willing to put your money to your theory and get a paid analysis report from a lawyer? Its a challenge to you.

h1techSlave
08-13-2014, 10:55 AM
I do not think it is true. It is only one or two people trying to create a conspiracy theory and then everyone beleving them. On forums I have also heard from ROW that Indians get more than their quota in EB3 India and that is unfair. So who should we trust?

Show me a couple of lawyers who are writing on their website that EB3 India visas are being wasted in the last couple of years and will be wasted this year?

Since DallasBlue has already posted several links, I do not want to repeat what he/she says. But the claim that 'EB3 I' visas are being wasted is not a conspiracy theory.

AceMan
08-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Just try this analogy.
The speed limit of a road is 65 MPH. If you are doing at 60 MPH it is not illegal.
However the drivers behind(read us) this guy gets annoyed, as he is not utilizing the full efficiency of the road.

There is nothing illegal about this. Honk him, alert him, if he doesn't do anything just gotta suck it up.

DallasBlue
08-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Just try this analogy.
The speed limit of a road is 65 MPH. If you are doing at 60 MPH it is not illegal.
However the drivers behind(read us) this guy gets annoyed, as he is not utilizing the full efficiency of the road.

There is nothing illegal about this. Honk him, alert him, if he doesn't do anything just gotta suck it up.

Agree,its not illegal. There is a set limit and uscis/dos is not utilizing it efficiently to reduce EB3 backlogs. Having some of us written to DOS/CO nothing has changed this FY 2014. The ombudsman report too said EB3 visas went unused and creating more backlogs.

irving_tx
08-13-2014, 12:01 PM
So is the next bulletin when new visa numbers come available? If so, how many? (Sorry, I am not that savvy in these things, even after bring in waiting for more than 10 years)

AceMan
08-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Agree,its not illegal. There is a set limit and uscis/dos is not utilizing it efficiently to reduce EB3 backlogs. Having some of us written to DOS/CO nothing has changed this FY 2014. The ombudsman report too said EB3 visas went unused and creating more backlogs.

The margin of error, is about 1% of the total visas. USCIS will have valid explanation, stating they erred on the side of caution and ensured that rules are not broken.

Their country, their rules. We want to be a part of their setup, because we 'feel' US is way better than the life we were used to before.

Sorry for being devil's advocate. My priority date being way behind helps me to see the things in this way. True, I may not be saying the same thing in 2024 though (assuming that I am alive, have the same job, and tons of other parameters. As per one website which predicts green card availability based on priority date, I am expected to get a GC by 2027 :):D:D).

imh1b
08-13-2014, 03:01 PM

Can you point to the page and line number of the Ombudsman report that says 'Visa numbers for EB3 India were illegally unused in the YEAR 2013 or 2012' and that 'USCIS is wasting again this year'.

Please.

and open24.7 you have not quoted a single lawyer with link showing me that a lawyer is saying visas were illegally wasted by USCIS last year. You posted that and now when I am asking you to back it up, there is deflecting answers.

Show with some proof and maybe more will believe you. Otherwise it is just a conspiracy theory in someone's mind.

DallasBlue
08-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Can you point to the page and line number of the Ombudsman report that says 'Visa numbers for EB3 India were illegally unused in the YEAR 2013 or 2012' and that 'USCIS is wasting again this year'.

Please.

and open24.7 you have not quoted a single lawyer with link showing me that a lawyer is saying visas were illegally wasted by USCIS last year. You posted that and now when I am asking you to back it up, there is deflecting answers.

Show with some proof and maybe more will believe you. Otherwise it is just a conspiracy theory in someone's mind.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_2010_annual_report_to_congress.pdf
pg: 35

http://www.dhs.gov/annual-report-congress

imh1b
08-13-2014, 07:41 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_2010_annual_report_to_congress.pdf
pg: 35

Annual Report to Congress | Homeland Security (http://www.dhs.gov/annual-report-congress)

Firstly this is an old 2010 report.
Secondly on page 35 is not mentioned about visa wastage.

Proof please. Either official admission as you guys claimed or professional lawyer analysis as you guys claimed on various other websites. So far in 24 hours you guys have not been able to produce none of this proof. This is why I said it is a conspiracy theory in someone's mind and nothing else.

DallasBlue
08-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Firstly this is an old 2010 report.
Secondly on page 35 is not mentioned about visa wastage.

Proof please. Either official admission as you guys claimed or professional lawyer analysis as you guys claimed on various other websites. So far in 24 hours you guys have not been able to produce none of this proof. This is why I said it is a conspiracy theory in someone's mind and nothing else.

here is 2014 one:
http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/cisomb-annual-report-2014-508compliant.pdf

in this 2014 report they point back to the recommendation in 2010 report.

imh1b
08-14-2014, 09:07 PM
here is 2014 one:
http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/cisomb-annual-report-2014-508compliant.pdf

in this 2014 report they point back to the recommendation in 2010 report.

You are again throwing a link without understanding why I asked specifics. You expect me to read all 86 pages and figure out ?

Come on. Point to the PAGE NUMBER AND LINE NUMBER that proves your theory.
and additionally if you can also quote that sentence in the post so that others who do not want to open a PDF can read it.

But throwing a link of 86 pages for someone to figure it out is unprofessional.
You and open 24.7 have failed to prove your point so far. Please prove your claim.

open.247
08-15-2014, 07:26 PM
I see IV community board is full of Adds and pop ups. must be making money by now.
Looks like its another commercial organization to make money and support Majority of EB2
and ignoring small community of EB3i.
We are starving here for some relief .And i dont see any action from Iv senior members and adminstrators . All i see lot of lot of attempt to critical and discouraging post against people like me who are trying to bring eb3i issue to highlight.

shame

Thanks

imh1b
08-15-2014, 07:42 PM
I see IV community board is full of Adds and pop ups. must be making money by now.
Looks like its another commercial organization to make money and support Majority of EB2
We are starving here for some relief .And i dont see any action from Iv senior members and adminstrators . All i see lot of lot of attempt to critical and discouraging post against people like me who are trying to bring eb3i issue to highlight.

shame

Thanks

See you failed to provide a single proof as asked. While you conveniently claimed lot of things. This all means you have no valid arguments and only want to keep whining.

Keep whining. I will continue to laugh at your mentality and also feel sad that we have people like you in EB3. You are trying to bite the hand that feeds you. IV is the only organization in the whole world who is actually standing up for you and me. If you are not satisfied, why don't you start your own organization?

I am still waiting for your links from lawyers talking about visa wastage being done illegally last year. Keep sulking, getting exploited and get screwed by employers and lawyers or do something constructive.

Go see the video on Facebook IV page about IV on Fox news yesterday, read this website pages about work IV does and you will know how foolish you were till now.

And again, where are those links of lawyer websites you were talking about????

abcdgc
08-15-2014, 08:49 PM

shame

Thanks

"you are trying to bring eb3i issue to highlight."? What the fuck are you talking. So you think posting your shit on forums is "highlighting" anything? I am mostly passive reader. But your fuckery is going beyond irritation. You are only interested in fanning the flames as if there is a war going on between EB3 and Eb2 which is only going in your fucked up brain. You have ample time to fucking accuse people who are at least doing something. What the fuck are you doing???????

Staving? If you are starving, what have you done not to starve? If all you have done is post fucking incoherent messages then laws of nature demand that you starve until you learn better.

I am not critical and discouraging of your posts, rather condemning your meaningless fuck-ery.

abcdgc
08-15-2014, 08:58 PM

shame

Thanks

You bastard you are only trying to incite other EB3I like me so people start fighting with each other. You are either anti immigrant or a wolf hiding in sheep skin.

"small community of EB3I"? You fucker, do you even know the size of EB3I backlogs? Bastards like you are the reason why we are all waiting in backlogs. Saala kutta

open.247
08-15-2014, 11:12 PM
You bastard you are only trying to incite other EB3I like me so people start fighting with each other. You are either anti immigrant or a wolf hiding in sheep skin.

"small community of EB3I"? You fucker, do you even know the size of EB3I backlogs? Bastards like you are the reason why we are all waiting in backlogs. Saala kutta

I dont understand how people like you are even allowed on this forum.Your language shows what kind of family background you belong.
you keep you words for your self and give it you family.
you are trash.

how does this forum allow trash like you here in community.
shame on you.

imh1b
08-16-2014, 12:13 PM
abcdgc very well said. You need poison only to drive out termites, roaches and pests. These people cannot understand polite language. Such people do not even deserve to come to US. They should starve and rot in the slums in India. They ruin the impression of India and India in US and bring a bad name to the country. 24.7 if backlog is eating you up so much for last 14 years, its high time for you to go back to India. This country is not for you. Bye Bye.

bsbawa10
08-16-2014, 01:00 PM
I dont understand how people like you are even allowed on this forum.Your language shows what kind of family background you belong.
you keep you words for your self and give it you family.
you are trash.

how does this forum allow trash like you here in community.
shame on you.

I agree with you Open.247. These kind of people are not cultured. There is another one on this forum like that. Really crazy.

imh1b
08-16-2014, 01:28 PM
I agree with you Open.247. These kind of people are not cultured. There is another one on this forum like that. Really crazy.
bsbawa I know your history as I have been visiting forum for many years and know your past posts. your kissing and hugging 24.7 will not do anything. You can do all day and also sulk and whine about green card.

Could you and 24.7 please answer the following:
In the last 12 months How many times have you gone to Washington DC to take part in IV meetings? There was an advocacy day just few months ago. How many times have you contributed each month to IV? How many times have you visited your local Senator or Congressman on behalf of IV and tried to maintain relationship and advocate for change of laws or rules? Have you spoken with the CEO of your company to support you as an IV member and help you through Compete America or other means to get your green card? Have you spoken with other desi local organizations about IV and your green card for awareness?

Now I bet your answer will be a big ZERO. So sir if your answer is zero and whoever is just plain whining has not done their part. Why don't you and 24.7 do your part if you really want to solve backlog for EB3 and then lets debate.

24.7 I am still waiting about those lawyer links you claimed. Where are they? Its been 3 days and you could not produce a single link to back up your claim. That shows your culture and ethics.

AceMan
08-17-2014, 09:26 AM
Imh1b and adcdgc You are and there are couple more like you are ignorant and unethical
kind of people who dont see broader picture of hardship what eb3 community going through. instead you call bad name to one who are bringing some positive attitude to solving this problem.
if you cannot bring some positive energy to solve this backlog dont interfere with people who are trying to do.

I can't get a green card soon because of EB3. It is more of an irritant and annoyance, rather than hardship.

Sorry, none of post highlights the Eb3 pain, nor brings a positive attitude or even provide an iota of relief. It is more of a personal greviance which is a lame attempt to project as the entire EB3 problem.

As far as you raised issue bring some post or lawyers postings Dallas Blue did above but you seems to be one sided and stubborn and dont want to listen.
tell me if IV is working on fairness policy. How can you justify some one in 2009 getting green card and on other hand some in 2003 is still waiting.
still people like you react the way you did in above posts. I pray to God and wish the worse of life for you guys because you seems to be devils.
dont come to my thread and mind your own business.

From my experience of filing my labor and query for my I-140, I know how efficient and 'knowledgable' the lawyers are. I had read the posings by Dallas Blue, while it is an interesting read which makes you feels good, it does not point to any solution. Nor it does shows anything illegal by respective departments. The last line in your post is the most hilarious one.

If you have got points, hammer on the points. If you have got facts, hammer on the facts. If you have got nothing, just hammer on the table. A 5 year old when he feels he is losing a ball game, tells others that it is his ball and play to his tune.

You pray to god and wish that you for just understand what I just posted.

That can be a good start.

greyhair
08-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Very well said. But these idiots will not stop. These idiots think by behaving like this they are "promoting their cause". If we just keep repeating "no cares for EB3-I" "no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I", then maybe all of a sudden backlog will fix.

I have tried to reason, you can also try. That is why someone said that people who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it. Year after year EB applicants are doing visa bulletin prediction, tracking, EB2 v/s EB3 fights, attack 245(i), attack EB1-C, useless fights, spillover peanuts shit, squabbling over insignificant etc. These people will not change. You can not reason with them because they hide behind their anonymity they so preciously desire.

I can't get a green card soon because of EB3. It is more of an irritant and annoyance, rather than hardship.

Sorry, none of post highlights the Eb3 pain, nor brings a positive attitude or even provide an iota of relief. It is more of a personal greviance which is a lame attempt to project as the entire EB3 problem.

From my experience of filing my labor and query for my I-140, I know how efficient and 'knowledgable' the lawyers are. I had read the posings by Dallas Blue, while it is an interesting read which makes you feels good, it does not point to any solution. Nor it does shows anything illegal by respective departments. The last line in your post is the most hilarious one.

If you have got points, hammer on the points. If you have got facts, hammer on the facts. If you have got nothing, just hammer on the table. A 5 year old when he feels he is losing a ball game, tells others that it is his ball and play to his tune.

You pray to god and wish that you for just understand what I just posted.

That can be a good start.

AceMan
08-18-2014, 02:54 PM
I remember an ad for agarbathi's some time back. Every body has their on reasons for praying.

Guys with Citizenship fustrated that they can't get OCI quick.
Guys with GC fustrated that they have to wait 5 years for citizenship. They want days from I-140 to count.
Guys with EAD, fustrated that they don't have GC. It doesn't matter that their pain is way less than people without EAD.
Guys with I-140 approved fustrated that they don't have EAD. Their H4 spouses is another issue. It doesn't matter that they can renew their H1 every 3 years.
Guys with H1 annoyed their company takes long to file their labor.
Guys who missed H1B annoyed they studied in US and missed H1 due to lottery.

Almost everyone in this forum EB1, EB2, EB3 fits in one of this.

open.247
08-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Looks like IV is just another politically motivated organization and not one of us.
Just read the post of adminstrators 2 he says its hard to change law of recapture visa number and reducing backlog by asking more visa allocation. so we are playing around and getting small favors like
more longer EAD, easy processinga nd faster process of EAD , AP and flexibility in chnaging emplyoment during our waiting time for Green card . what a shame???
Instead on staying focus and asking for removing EB backlog and asking for raising vis numbers and allocation of visa numbers from other countries unused to India and specially EB3 which is most hardhit.

Its looks like IV just want us to keep coming to this forum and make lot of hits on this website so that they can have advertisement revenue and donations and political gain of popularity .

Stay focus ask for problem solving solution and not postponing the problem like politician do for their political gains.

USCIS should be more transparent in updating how many GC will be issued and how many are staying pending this year with respective cutoff dates. so that one can plan his or her life to stay and wait or go back or look for other options in carrier.
Uscis should have some specific time frame of processing cases and wait time on EB visas.
EB based visa should be on basis of Public policy of first come first served basis and not on capital society basis of more educated and more affulent one with money will get GC first.
Rule of state should prevail and not rule of capitalism .
These policy need no legislature approval it is with in executive power of president .

please bring these issue on table and dont beat the bush around

I wait for criticism

Thanks

open.247
08-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Very well said. But these idiots will not stop. These idiots think by behaving like this they are "promoting their cause". If we just keep repeating "no cares for EB3-I" "no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I""no cares for EB3-I", then maybe all of a sudden backlog will fix.

I have tried to reason, you can also try. That is why someone said that people who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it. Year after year EB applicants are doing visa bulletin prediction, tracking, EB2 v/s EB3 fights, attack 245(i), attack EB1-C, useless fights, spillover peanuts shit, squabbling over insignificant etc. These people will not change. You can not reason with them because they hide behind their anonymity they so preciously desire.

How can you call someone an idiot. I signed 2 petitions till now. It should have reached to highest level officials and they would have acted if more people signed. I did my role.What did you do.

I created thread on IV. So more people saw it and realized EB3 has a problem. Before I created the thread nobody created it for EB3. Have you done anything like that?

I came to your website once a day. That is spending my time which I can spend eating ice-cream in summer. You re expecting people with jobs to travel to DC and donate hard earned money away. Why should I when I can sign a petition and it does not cost any money?

As I said I will still give you $5 donation if you can get me my green card next month.

AceMan
08-18-2014, 09:36 PM
Looks like IV is just another politically motivated organization and not one of us.

Sir, you are posting on Immigrationvoice website. So you need to be respectful to the organization, before hurling allegations against them.

Just read the post of adminstrators 2 he says its hard to change law of recapture visa number and reducing backlog by asking more visa allocation. so we are playing around and getting small favors like more longer EAD, easy processinga nd faster process of EAD , AP and flexibility in chnaging emplyoment during our waiting time for Green card . what a shame??? Instead on staying focus and asking for removing EB backlog and asking for raising vis numbers and allocation of visa numbers from other countries unused to India and specially EB3 which is most hardhit.

Administrator told the FACT !!! With experts like you and me, this is the best they can do. You take it or leave it. Try and go over to Colorado. Pot is legal there. May be some medical marujana will help opening your senses.

Its looks like IV just want us to keep coming to this forum and make lot of hits on this website so that they can have advertisement revenue and donations and political gain of popularity .

It is what it is.. IV website, they did not ask you for your opinion. In fact the way they are tolerating your posts itself shows they are considerate for your thoughts. Don't push too much.

Stay focus ask for problem solving solution and not postponing the problem like politician do for their political gains.

USCIS should be more transparent in updating how many GC will be issued and how many are staying pending this year with respective cutoff dates. so that one can plan his or her life to stay and wait or go back or look for other options in carrier.
Uscis should have some specific time frame of processing cases and wait time on EB visas.
EB based visa should be on basis of Public policy of first come first served basis and not on capital society basis of more educated and more affulent one with money will get GC first.
Rule of state should prevail and not rule of capitalism .
These policy need no legislature approval it is with in executive power of president .
please bring these issue on table and dont beat the bush around

Yeah what a great thought !!! You really are a genius !!

I wait for criticism

Thanks[/QUOTE]

immigrant2007
08-19-2014, 08:09 AM
How can you call someone an idiot. I signed 2 petitions till now. It should have reached to highest level officials and they would have acted if more people signed. I did my role.What did you do.

I created thread on IV. So more people saw it and realized EB3 has a problem. Before I created the thread nobody created it for EB3. Have you done anything like that?

I came to your website once a day. That is spending my time which I can spend eating ice-cream in summer. You re expecting people with jobs to travel to DC and donate hard earned money away. Why should I when I can sign a petition and it does not cost any money?

As I said I will still give you $5 donation if you can get me my green card next month.

APR-04 will be current in next 8-12 months. So How many ideas will we see after that?

dipdowndust
08-20-2014, 01:59 AM

Do you really think that signing a petition will bring the change which you are looking for ? and by now it should have reached top official for consideration ? Do you know how a bill becomes a law ? Do you really think by coming here you are doing service to this website ? Lot of people who work for us via IV already have GC and they still go to DC. If getting things done was this easy, anybody can create a petition and get things done. Why have senate, congress and all that ??

I am not sure if what you posted are your real thoughts or you are just being sarcastic, but if this is what you REALLY think... then you are living in a lot of ignorance and this is an insult to people who are working here. Go once to DC for their advocacy event and you would know how much effort it is and how tedious the process is. Lobbying for your needs require patience and persistence.

qkxw
11-10-2015, 11:09 AM

Hi
Please share did you got your green Card ?
and if yes what happened and what time period its take to get actually getting card in hand?
I am April 2004 EB3 and waiting for GC.
Please share Thanks

mgmanoj
01-09-2016, 12:10 AM
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin/2016/visa-bulletin-for-february-2016.html

GCFrenzy
01-09-2016, 02:08 PM
http://www.travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/WaitingListItem.pdf

GCTorture
03-03-2016, 01:49 PM
EB3-I
PD July 21 2004
Texas Service Center

Yesterday's April Visa Bulletin shows my 485 has become current. I understand officially my 485 will be back on processing starting April 1st.

Does anybody know - how long it takes to get the final green card in hand? I appreciate.

sridhar3010
03-03-2016, 08:56 PM
GCTorture, below link might be helpful.

Eb3- I485 RFE - Page 25 - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/3096240-eb3-i485-rfe-25.html)

GCTorture
03-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Thank you very much Sridhar.