PDA

View Full Version : Visitor VISA for my mom

abhay
01-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Hi

My mom is blind, do you think they will reject her visitor VISA application since she will not be seeking VISA on tourism terms?

Thanks

RNGC
03-04-2014, 01:19 PM
i don't think so...., i have seen a person who is blind and his wife was with him walking around, i think they were visiting US. I think in the interview, she should have good reason to return back to her home country.

good luck.

vegasbaby
03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
As long as they are convinced that she will go back (& that there are compelling reasons to go back), I don't think they will deny her a visa.

AceMan
03-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi

My mom is blind, do you think they will reject her visitor VISA application since she will not be seeking VISA on tourism terms?

Thanks

US never reject a visa based on physical disability. It is childish and mean on your part to think that a blind person cannot be a tourist.

Rejection can happen though, if the family ties back home is thin and the candidate is a potential immigrant.

andrewpaul
03-26-2015, 03:31 AM
US never reject a visa based on physical disability. It is childish and mean on your part to think that a blind person cannot be a tourist.

Rejection can happen though, if the family ties back home is thin and the candidate is a potential immigrant.

I really appreciate "AceMan" ,I totally agree with your comment..Disability can not be the reason of rejection