PDA

View Full Version : Nov 13 visa bulletin out in mumbai

njboy
10-10-2013, 06:11 AM
Atleast in mumbai consulate it is, here is the relevant information

We are pleased to announce the November 2013 cut-off dates for immigrant visas for individuals born in India and those born in most other countries.

To qualify for an appointment, an applicant's priority date (the date that the petition was filed) must fall before the cut-off date for the appropriate category.

The following numbers are derived from the Department of State's Visa Bulletin.

CATEGORY INDIA MOST OTHER COUNTRIES

F1 22-Oct-06 22-Oct-06

FX 1-Sep-13 1-Sep-13

F2A 8-Sep-13 8-Sep-13

F2B 22-Mar-06 22-Mar-06

F3 8-Feb-03 8-Feb-03

F4 22-Aug-01 22-Aug-01

E1 Current CURRENT

E2 15-Jun-08 CURRENT

E3 22-Sep-03 1-Oct-10

EW 22-Sep-03 1-Oct-10

E4 Current CURRENT

E4-Religious Current CURRENT

gc_check
10-10-2013, 07:27 AM
No movements when it comes to India PD. The pipe line is more clogged than before. Looks like only legislative solution is an answer, but the political climate makes me pessimistic about any reform in next couple months. Next year being mid-term election year, looks like will be a long fight. Not surprised with minuscule or no movement, but hurts to be so close from the current PD in terms of actual dates, but still too far in reality. Hope the inventory number shed some light to clear the cloud, but so many fluid number that influence PD movement....
My venting out is done, moving on...

njboy
10-10-2013, 08:21 AM
gc_check,
Just a couple more months, you are almost there!

asaxena
10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
The visa bulletin on Sep 2013,stated that priority date movement might be stagnant,for some time.They might be cosolidating and processing the cases

GCkiyaGanja
10-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Don't worry buddy you are almost there . You may not need any immigration reform either , so don't worry on that and about anything . Wish you luck..

Immigration reform is a mirage.

No movements when it comes to India PD. The pipe line is more clogged than before. Looks like only legislative solution is an answer, but the political climate makes me pessimistic about any reform in next couple months. Next year being mid-term election year, looks like will be a long fight. Not surprised with minuscule or no movement, but hurts to be so close from the current PD in terms of actual dates, but still too far in reality. Hope the inventory number shed some light to clear the cloud, but so many fluid number that influence PD movement....
My venting out is done, moving on...

IndiaEB32003
10-10-2013, 01:45 PM
I am just sharing my case and so some of you may feel better that you are not alone here.

My PD is 9/25/13 and I need one week of forward movement but no idea how long it will take. My elder son will be 21 years old in a month and even though immigration rules permit him to stay here with pending case, I may need to go through some additional process. Just waiting for Nov month official bulletin but early indications are that no change to EB3 India PD.