PDA

View Full Version : Multiple 485 Filings

ramapr00
10-01-2013, 02:07 PM
I filed my green card thru 2 companies(both EB3), one with which I work now and one with another company for future employment. The second I140 got approved first and in 2007 I was able to file I485 with second company(when the PD was current for EB3 for a month.) and got my EAD and waiting for my GC since the PD is april 2006. With the first company I was not able to apply the I485 since my I140 was not approved then in 2007. But the PD with the first company is June 2004.(both has given same alien number to me.) Now since PD for EB3 is moving, can I file I485 thru my first company(if PD becomes current) since another I485 is pending thru other company?

imh1b
10-01-2013, 02:15 PM
There is definitely some fraud going on here. Both lawyer and company should be reported. If you say there is no fraud then tell the name of the company so that we all can also apply for our second application with them. There is absolutely no company in the world willing to wait for 10 years for an employee to get greencard and join them. If you are so valuable to them that they are willing to wait for you, lets hear what is it.

Frankly you should stay away from getting into limelight with multiple applications. It is misuse of legal provisions of law while not being technically illegal on the face of it. But if an officer start digging up, it can be a different situation.

imh1b
10-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi,

I am software developer and I have applied for the green card(EB3) and got the EAD. Currently I am using my EAD to work as a software developer on the same complany who filed my green card. My question is can I work as a part time sales clerk in a grocery store in the after hours using my EAD?. Will it be a violation since I got the EAD based on current job as a software developer?

Thanks
Ram

So you have 2 fraud greencard applications. You also work as a sales clerk in a grocery store!
What are your qualifications? Lets see if we can find a US citizen to replace you so that you can go back home and let a US citizen take your job.
Someone needs to complain about you because you sound fraud and such cases bring everyone in legal immigrant population bad name.

I request people not to reply to such trick questions by these fraud types. Your answers will be quoted by anti immigrants on a lot of websites and they will show all legals being fraud and discussing ways to commit it on legal immigrant websites.