PDA

View Full Version : Executive Order- Ability to file I485 and obtain EAD

ikass
07-16-2013, 06:35 PM
IV team and members,

As we continue to reach out to the House Representatives to act on immigration reform, can we simultaneously seek ways to request Executive Order for allowing all approved I140 holders of Employment Based Petitioners to file for 485 and get EAD?

Please advise and comment.

Thanks.

keyurpatel80
07-16-2013, 09:55 PM
IV team and members,

As we continue to reach out to the House Representatives to act on immigration reform, can we simultaneously seek ways to request Executive Order for allowing all approved I140 holders of Employment Based Petitioners to file for 485 and get EAD?

Thanks.

yes certainly, we can do that. Obama's pen is enough to end all of our woes.

ronhira
07-16-2013, 11:45 PM
IV team and members,

Thanks.

ya that make sense.... while we r working on cir.... why not also get the president to do executive order...... & do u want it with fries on the side or some chololate icrecream?....... polls show that executive orders work better with fries......

lets get to work.... if only soneone can start an online petition for president to pass executive order.....

simple.life
07-17-2013, 01:06 AM
who how where when

imh1b
07-17-2013, 06:58 AM
IV team and members,

Thanks.

Can you please add visa recapture idea also in executive order? Your idea and my idea are both low hanging fruits we you should easily get it. It will help everyone if visa recapture is added. Can you please be the leader for this?

Murthy
07-17-2013, 08:36 AM
ya that make sense.... while we r working on cir.... why not also get the president to do executive order...... & do u want it with fries on the side or some chololate icrecream?....... polls show that executive orders work better with fries......

lets get to work.... if only soneone can start an online petition for president to pass executive order.....

Guys Please do not post jokes and make fun of others.This site is not for jokes.Post else where.
Admin please delete all posts related to jokes.

waitingnwaiting
07-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Guys Please do not post jokes and make fun of others.This site is not for jokes.Post else where.
Admin please delete all posts related to jokes.

I think Ron Hira is just pointing that OP does not know what Executive Order is.
Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order)

What national interest will be served if President passes an executive order so that foreigners can get EAD? Can you explain how it will help Citizens? How is it important over other important national issues for Citizens? Maybe he has strong reasons. We can hear and discuss in a mature way.

katta
07-17-2013, 10:30 AM
I think Ron Hira is just pointing that OP does not know what Executive Order is.
Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order)

What national interest will be served if President passes an executive order so that foreigners can get EAD? Can you explain how it will help Citizens? How is it important over other important national issues for Citizens? Maybe he has strong reasons. We can hear and discuss in a mature way.

DACA was through executive order. How did DACA serve national interest?
Right question to ask is how does giving I485/EAD will serve Obama's political interest?
He will never pass Executive order for I485/EAD because CIR will loose steam therefore it will not serve his illegal immigrants agenda.

waitingnwaiting
07-17-2013, 10:54 AM
DACA was through executive order. How did DACA serve national interest?
Right question to ask is how does giving I485/EAD will serve Obama's political interest?
He will never pass Executive order for I485/EAD because CIR will loose steam therefore it will not serve his illegal immigrants agenda.

DACA guys did DREAM rallies in every major city for many years. You Tube has many videos of them. It made it a national and political issue. We have none of that.