PDA

View Full Version : July Visa Bulletin

2ndJuly
06-09-2013, 02:50 AM
July visa Bulletin is out.
Visa Bulletin For July 2013 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5993.html)

BharatPremi
06-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Let's hope EB3-I moves steadily as it is moving since some months.

spicy_guy
06-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Happy with 2 weeks moment? What about people from 2004 and 2005?
Takes ages...

I know something is better than nothing... :-) But....

anukcs
06-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Reposting the below as June visa bulletin thread is old now :) Hope this helps some people who are with priorioty date that became current for more than 30 days ago -

Btw, today I(and my wife's case as well) got another notification saying they have sent the card.

My post on last friday(6/7/2013):
==============

If your priority date became current for more than 30 days and you have not seen any movement in your 485 case, pl call USCIS to open Service Request. This would be outside the processing time and representative receiving the call would create a SR for you.

My priority date is 12/19 and I had not seen any changes to my case until today(6/7/2013). I decided to call USCIS this morning. The representative took all the details from me(case id, a#, name, address, ph. nos) and gave me reference no for the SR. By evening I got 'card production ordered' email!

Rgds,

gk_2000
06-11-2013, 11:56 AM
India: At this time it appears that the availability of "otherwise unused" Employment Second preference numbers will allow for movement of this cut-off date in August and/or September. It is expected that such movement will generate heavy new applicant demand, primarily by those who are upgrading their status from the Employment Third preference category. A sustained level of heavy demand could impact the cut-off date at some point during fiscal year 2014.

zanyguy
06-11-2013, 07:18 PM
This is encouraging news for India EB2 filers - hope to see PD's zoom rapidly forward like they did last time :)

India: At this time it appears that the availability of "otherwise unused" Employment Second preference numbers will allow for movement of this cut-off date in August and/or September. It is expected that such movement will generate heavy new applicant demand, primarily by those who are upgrading their status from the Employment Third preference category. A sustained level of heavy demand could impact the cut-off date at some point during fiscal year 2014.