PDA

View Full Version : Cruise to Mexico on B1/B2 tourist visa

livelifelargelater
05-13-2013, 11:37 AM
My parents are coming to the US on B1/B2 10 year multiple entry visa.

I am planning to buy them a Carnival Cruise from Galveston TX to Cozumel, Mexico & back.

Do they need a Mexico visa for having an Indian passport ?

I googled & learned if you have a valid US visa you DO NOT need a Mexico visa, but just want to confirm ?

chiranth
10-31-2013, 06:44 AM
If you have a US visa (meaning you are in the US legally as a worker or tourist), no matter your nationality, you donít need a visa to visit Mexico. This site gives you more details "Mexico (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html#entry_requirements)"

bsnf
11-04-2013, 08:46 AM
I have done multiple cruises, travelled to Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Island and know that a separate visa is not required when taking a cruise to these countries.

I am planning to do another cruise this Dec - Southern Caribbean. One of the destination is Colombia. I cannot find any information if I will need a visa if taking a cruise to this destination.

Has anyone done a cruise to Colombia, does anyone know if a visa will be required.

I am on AP.

Thanks in Advance.

IfYouSeekAmy
11-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Your cruise line should be able to provide you with this information.

I have done multiple cruises, travelled to Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Island and know that a separate visa is not required when taking a cruise to these countries.

I am planning to do another cruise this Dec - Southern Caribbean. One of the destination is Colombia. I cannot find any information if I will need a visa if taking a cruise to this destination.

Has anyone done a cruise to Colombia, does anyone know if a visa will be required.

I am on AP.

Thanks in Advance.