View Full Version : what visa for agricultural or low-skilled jobs?

04-20-2013, 02:33 AM
I know H-1B visa is for specialty occupation and requires at least Bachelor degree. So how about visa for agricultural jobs or for lower-skilled such as working in restaurants & hotels? Does anyone know the name of this low-skill job visa?
Thanks a lot !!